Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, everyone. Today was a blast in the WDC and made my day.

TP, I hope your workplace can be fixed up soon and that things will pick back up for you at work and in WWA. *hugs*

Comment

* big hugs Orb and TP *

I hope everything will be ok.

Great work HR
      sigpic

Comment

If i ever hurt anyone with my words i'm sorry. I can get angry so easily at times. I am going to take a break.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
          Hugs to Orb

Also apologies to everyone else who's posted pics and fics. Pretty much like Orb, although my issues are easier and work related, with some vandalism and flooding thrown into the mix.

I hope very soon, though to be more active in both the COH/WWA and on dA with fics and pics.
          I might even drop by the Planet now and then once I/m back in the swing again.

Even though I haven't posted, be assured I'm loving all your fics and pics and posts *hugs*
          I read your status on fb and I hope it gets sorted. I know how annoying your situation is because I've had to deal with vandals a few years ago. I also hope you have been safe from any flooding and I think it would be great to see you post in the planet thread.

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
          If i ever hurt anyone with my words i'm sorry. I can get angry so easily at times. I am going to take a break.
          *hugs for WS* take care during your break.
          The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Thanks to everyone for the comments on my work!

@TP and WS: I hope everything works out for you both.

Sorry about the long post in The Planet game! I'm gonna make a follow up post tomorrow, or maybe the day after tomorrow, to wrap things up. But I figured that where I left this post would allow for other people to keep posting as well.
            My videos
            My art
            sigpic

Comment

*sends relaxing wishes* Take care with Shaun and Karl.
              Last edited by WraithTech; 21 July 2011, 03:37 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

WS: Hope you will feel better soon. Best wishes.

Sorry for being not talkative the last days. I've caught a cold and spend much time in bed, sleeping. Just when I thought I was nearly rid of it, it returned with an otitis media in tow. Had to see the doctor yesterday and he prescribed me antibiotics and sleep. Will return asap. Take care, everyone.

Comment

As you can see WS, we all wish you well. Let Shaun and Karl take good care of you, and look forward to seeing you back in the COH when you feel up to it. *hugs *

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                  WS: Hope you will feel better soon. Best wishes.

Sorry for being not talkative the last days. I've caught a cold and spend much time in bed, sleeping. Just when I thought I was nearly rid of it, it returned with an otitis media in tow. Had to see the doctor yesterday and he prescribed me antibiotics and sleep. Will return asap. Take care, everyone.
                  Poor you! I hope you get rid of it once and for all very soon. Snuggle up with Rhys and Tommy and keep cosy *hugs*

I'm still grappling with insurers, but I have 2 weeks off work very soon, so things are looking up!

Thanks for your good wishes and hugs all round
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

@ TP, DS, Orb & WS: It sounds like you've had some troublesome days - I hope you are all feeling better now, or well on the way

Sorry I haven't exactly been an active member lately. Time has been an illusive beastie and I've been spending a great deal of time getting myself back on track. I'm not sure if I've mentioned this on here, but I intend to resign from Port Arthur in February next year and take up study full time. As such, I'm saving money like a madman (which means no more overpriced internet on the Peninsula). I've also been having a battle with the lady in charge of accommodation at Port Arthur again. She is evil personified. Basically, I want to get my Masters out of the way asap, then dive into a PhD at a respectable institution like Oxford or Cambridge. Here's to dreaming

On the plus side, I've been writing (predominantly Severus Snape stuff, I admit, but there are certainly some Wraithy plots rattling around in my head). I know I've said it before, but expect more from me in the next few months

*hugs to everyone and their Wraithy boys*
                    sigpic

Comment

*Hugs to everyone who needs hugs*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                        *Hugs to everyone who needs hugs*
                        The same.

Get well soon DS.

Tomorrow I will be in work 12 hours. We have a party and we have many work. And in next Saturday will be again party, but will end in night. Hard work.
                        I will be in Sunday here, but I will be sleeping and writing in one time.
                        Working 6 days in week all day is too much. Good, that in next year in Saturday my pizzeria will be closed.
                        sigpic

Comment

otitis media
                          That must be annoying! I hope it clears up soon.

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
                          I'm still grappling with insurers, but I have 2 weeks off work very soon, so things are looking up!
                          The time when you have to make a claim is when you find out just how reliable your insurance carrier is, isn't it? They better treat you as a valued customer. Two weeks off sounds excellent.

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                          Basically, I want to get my Masters out of the way asap, then dive into a PhD at a respectable institution like Oxford or Cambridge. Here's to dreaming
                          You seem happiest when you are learning in your chosen field, immersed in academia, like when you were completing your thesis. I think you would be a happy and motivated PhD candidate and should follow your dreams!

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                          Tomorrow I will be in work 12 hours.
                          You are patient and hard-working like Gregus! I hope it is enjoyable and that the party guests are happy guests.

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                            *hugs to everyone and their Wraithy boys*
                            *wraithy hugs* I hope you can achieve your dreams!

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                            Tomorrow I will be in work 12 hours. We have a party and we have many work. And in next Saturday will be again party, but will end in night. Hard work.
                            I will be in Sunday here, but I will be sleeping and writing in one time.
                            Working 6 days in week all day is too much. Good, that in next year in Saturday my pizzeria will be closed.
                            Get lots of rest and take care working those long hours. *hugs*

I hope you feel better especially with your ear infection. I think I have chronic Otitis externa.

This is the comic I meant to post up a little while ago. I delayed in posting it because I thought the story might of been too silly. But I'm feeling brave now to post it. I hope you all like it and I will post it in the forum if it's ok to put a comic there. It's 9 pages of pictures featuring myself and the boys. I used the Sims 2 to create this story. It is read left to right and from top to bottom.

Comment

Wow! That was quite an adventure, Leeta!

I loved the boys' coloured anoraks! And the way they keep bickering with each other - and the little thought bubbles... all so cute!

And the elf creatures...
                              Spoiler:
                              We only want to eat your legs!!! ROTFLMAO!!!

Well done, sweetie - that must have been a lot of work and it looks GREAT!
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Thanks so much TP. I'm glad you liked it.

It wasn't too hard but the thought bubbles got a little annoying sometimes. I had to retake the screenshots a few times. Astor's thought bubbles were the worst because I put his aspiration as romance so he always thinking about getting some. I guess it's not much different to how he is in the coh. Alec on the other hand kept thinking about marriage.

Comment

Working...
                                X