Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
    I just wanted to check so that no one is upset that I'm not really moving the meeting with my nemesis in The Planet forward I will, but I just haven't done it yet
    Thanks for the update. I didn't think you would be so quick to abandon the chance to make an OC Queen.

Comment

Haha no I'm definitely not
      My videos
      My art
      sigpic

Comment

Yes, much to catch up on.

-Devon has acquired new recipes! Krumpets and pistachio ice cream. Along with a stunning new chocolate fountain array for Deaveraux. In addition, Devon was able to get additional training in chef technique and cooking. From some really grouchy guy named Chef Ramsey. But Devon learned quite a lot.

-Wraithworld has gained a galaxy breaking record coaster: the eX-Fin. The fastest rolercoaster ever built, attaining a speed of over 170mph, based off technology Wraithguyver and Gordon gained from amusement park on earth.

-Dr. Scott gained two new pieces of medical equipment: a MRI-trans scanner and a new laser microscope thingy that makes stuff really really big.

-Wraithguyver and Gordon hit the motherlode at a place called area 51. They're not even telling ME what they found yet. The Queen is having me crash their lab later on to get tabs on what they found.

So much has gone on during or stint to earth... LoL

Comment

A new chocolate fountain for Deaveraux? That sounds great. I hope there won't be any accidents happening to it. Still remembering the last time we visited...

Comment

Sorry 'bout the double post. Just announcing a new minific involving Vincent and Chaya posted on WWANON. Felt like doing some traditional artwork too.

Aftermath
            Vincent sees Chaya safely to the stargate after the snowball fight.

(Also updated on the WWA website)

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
              Just announcing a new minific involving Vincent and Chaya posted on WWANON. Felt like doing some traditional artwork too.
              Great closure for the plotline and beautiful watercolors.

Comment

Thank you, Orb!

Comment

Sorry 'bout the double post. Just announcing a new minific involving Vincent and Chaya posted on WWANON. Felt like doing some traditional artwork too.

Aftermath

Great minific and pic.
                  sigpic

Comment

Just announcing a new minific involving Vincent and Chaya posted on WWANON. Felt like doing some traditional artwork too.

Aftermath

Aaw, the fic was so sweet Love the pic to go with it as well, it's nice to see some of your traditional art too

*Craig and Aurora leave green-iced fairy cakes and apologise for their Worshipper's lack of presence in the WWA of late*

Comment

Thank you, Bajka and PA!

*noms fairy cake and sends hugs*

Comment

Beautiful story and art work DS. I will green you when I can.
                        The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

I'm soon ready to introduce my OC Queen and a face off with Bunsen. My friend has photo manipulated a picture for me of my OC Queen
                          My videos
                          My art
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
                            Beautiful story and art work DS. I will green you when I can.
                            Thank you! *hugs*

Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
                            I'm soon ready to introduce my OC Queen and a face off with Bunsen. My friend has photo manipulated a picture for me of my OC Queen
                            I'm looking forward to see her and I'm curious about the face off.

Comment

I just introduced her in The Planet, and more of her and her backstory will be reveled as we play along. She's there for a reason and it just happened to be a coincidence that she knew Ruby
                              My videos
                              My art
                              sigpic

Comment

I made a drawing of the stare off between Juliet and Ruby!
                                http://hellraiser-89.deviantart.com/#/d3yj6nh

I might add color some time to it.
                                My videos
                                My art
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X