Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WraithSlave View Post
    The hell is this?
    Maybe it was a glitch?

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
    *offers biscuits and hugs all around* A huge Thank You to all of you! I'm very touched by all the kind messages of support I got here, on dA and on FB. It helped a lot to get through the last days. I'm feeling a bit silly to have gotten so upset over something this trivial though - it got to the point when everytime I thought of Wraith, I remembered the dispute and my mood crashed. But it's okay now and things are back to normal. I'll catch up on things in the RP threads now.
    Yay! You're back.

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
    From tomorrow I will be working almost all day. I will have not to much time. I must good planning my free time with Wraith and my dragons.
    Take care tomorrow. Get lots of sleep and SnP.
    The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Does that mean you can't search for the Wraith Defenders Club on GW? Surely it's just a glitch, the WDC itself is safe and sound.

*offers biscuits and hugs all around* A huge Thank You to all of you! I'm very touched by all the kind messages of support I got here, on dA and on FB. It helped a lot to get through the last days. I'm feeling a bit silly to have gotten so upset over something this trivial though - it got to the point when everytime I thought of Wraith, I remembered the dispute and my mood crashed. But it's okay now and things are back to normal. I'll catch up on things in the RP threads now.

*Hugs from WS and Shaun*

I am very glad you are back and better. Its all about Wraith don't let the careless ones get you down. Screw them!

Comment

Does that mean you can't search for the Wraith Defenders Club on GW? Surely it's just a glitch, the WDC itself is safe and sound.

Welcome back Trust me, getting upset over something that is perceived as trivial is fairly common. For example, the other day I had a serious OCD attack after watching the movie "Bridesmaids" (if you've seen that movie, it was the dress store scene. Traumatising for someone with my strain of OCD. I actually had to use every ounce of self control to sit through the rest of the film after that). Admittedly, I believe that everything was piling up in my life and the movie was only the match that set it burning...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta;12733681

Take care tomorrow. Get lots of sleep [SIZE=1
          and SnP.[/SIZE]
          Thanks.

I have now 2 hours free, will back to work at 12.00 for 2 hours, and again at 18.00 to 24.00.
          I was yesterday evening in work too. In kitchen, there was "sauna" 65°C. It`s because it was hot outside. In winter, there is nice warm in kitchen.
          My boss said we lost weight.
          I will be not wery active. I have only Sunday free.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
            Welcome back Trust me, getting upset over something that is perceived as trivial is fairly common. For example, the other day I had a serious OCD attack after watching the movie "Bridesmaids" (if you've seen that movie, it was the dress store scene. Traumatising for someone with my strain of OCD. I actually had to use every ounce of self control to sit through the rest of the film after that). Admittedly, I believe that everything was piling up in my life and the movie was only the match that set it burning...
            I don't know the movie and I had to look up OCD on google but "" *hugs*

I have now 2 hours free, will back to work at 12.00 for 2 hours, and again at 18.00 to 24.00.
            I was yesterday evening in work too. In kitchen, there was "sauna" 65°C. It`s because it was hot outside. In winter, there is nice warm in kitchen.
            65°C?! Double- That sounds pretty dangerous!

Comment

*leaves hugs for everyone*

Glad you're feeling a bit better about things now DS
              *Craig sends nutella-topped cakes*

Comment

Thanks.

65 Take Care in that heat.

Comment

I survive. Yesterday there wasn`t so hot outside and in my work temperature was ok. It`s not good only when outside is too hot. In normal days there is ok.
                  sigpic

Comment

Just a quick announcement: as always, everyone is welcome to join in any plots on any thread. Feel free to drop in on Boris's Hive.

Comment

Thanks.

Oooooooh, that sounds nasty! I'm not much of a fan of heat, so you have my sympathies. I'm currently in the opposite position. I work predominantly outside and we are currently in the middle of a FREEZING Tasmanian winter.

Thanks for the hugs everyone I'm over the OCD attack now, so I should be able to function as a relatively normal human being.

Sorry I haven't been active very much lately. I've just finished an eight day stint at work, and I'm currently housesitting for a colleague on the Tasman Peninsula. To put it mildly, I am ecstatically happy to be going home tomorrow for a short holiday!!!

Today when I was doing my Intro tours I started to mentally write a new fanfic, so I'm hoping to write it down in the next couple of days...
                      Last edited by addicted_to_steve; 05 July 2011, 10:54 PM. Reason: I wrote hour instead of day... which is a terrible mistake!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Wll well, what have we here? Hive 95 comes out of hibernation. We be a lazy herd of wraith. We herd for the fun of herding. Although all we herd are these things earthlings call cows. Such a long time since we've back home here to Pegasus. Almost feels alien. Those earthlings are an eclectic bunch, but we figured they will probably end up killing themselves off at some point in the future. They are so picky and ornery! Their primitive technology is probably what prevents them from wiping themselves out. Oh well... Queen Amadala has sent the hive back home for some extended R&R. So we're here yet again...

Comment

Welcome back, TW!

For everyone unfamiliar with Hive 95: TW RPs a hive full of Wraith and usually posts in the Off-World thread. Sometimes, the posts are standalone antics of what happens in Hive 95. Other times, guests can visit Hive 95 and interact with Hive 95 characters.

Hive 95 characters: http://wwanon.freeforums.org/re-hive...uides-t91.html
                          Hive 95 visitation notes and docking instructions: http://wwanon.freeforums.org/hive-95...ions-t104.html

Comment

*waves hi to TW*

Comment

Welcome back, TW!

Comment

I just wanted to check so that no one is upset that I'm not really moving the meeting with my nemesis in The Planet forward I will, but I just haven't done it yet
                                My videos
                                My art
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X