Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    And the next one... a romantic little piece where Steve and TP grow a little closer and take their relationship to the next level, but what will this mean for Seth?
    Spoiler:
    The Next Level

“What’s wrong, hon? You’re sad again today,” Steve asks TP.
    “Am I?” TP is twirling a strand of Steve’s hair in her fingers as he leans over her. He sits back on his heels beside her in her big four poster, and the strand of his hair is pulled out straight like a leash between them. Playfully, Steve pulls his head back, pulling her upright with it then catching her in his arms.
    “You know I can sense it, so don’t even try to deny it!” Steve smiles momentarily, then sighs, “How can I make you laugh again, babe?”
    “Have I been that bad?” TP says.
    “Perhaps I just notice it more…”
    “I suppose I have been preoccupied lately, a bit intense,” TP concedes, “But then, so have you.”
    “I’m always intense, baby, it’s part of my image!” he says, kissing her.
    “No, you weren’t always,” TP says wistfully, “You used to be fun. Remember when you looped me round the stars in your dart? And that planet you took me to with the pink pixie dust sand?”
    Steve nuzzles TP’s ear and whispers, “How could I forget that?”
    “But you don’t do things like that any more,” TP pouts, “You just get jealous…”
    “That’s true,” he admits, “but it’s not really fair either – you gave me very good reason to be jealous…”
    “Not any more.”
    Steve sighs again. “That’s true too, honey…”
    They sit together in silence for a moment then Steve takes her hands in his and looks deep into her eyes. “Don’t think for one minute that I don’t appreciate it, but if you think it’s unreasonable, if it makes you unhappy, then I’ll try not to–”
    “No!” TP interrupts. “No. You’re not being unreasonable at all, and that’s not what’s making me unhappy… it’s just… I suppose… I just want us to have fun again!”
    “Well, that’s easy, baby! What would you like to do?” Steve asks, smiling with relief. “I know! There’s a planet with hundreds of waterfalls and they all tinkle like music as they fall, in different tones, the whole planet is alive with the sound of them!”
    “I suppose that would be nice… I don’t know… I’m so sorry, babe…”
    Steve sighs yet again. “It’s okay, hon. You’ve had a lot going on recently; you’re stressed out. Why don’t we go to the holodeck beach and do some Tai Chi together? That’ll help you to relax.”
    “Okay,” TP says, anxious to please him again.

They stand at the shoreline together, breathing in synchrony with each other and moving in perfect unison. TP turns her head to look at Steve over her shoulder and sees him watching her.
    “You okay, Princess?” he asks.
    TP takes a surprised sharp intake of breath. “Someone very special used to call me that,” she explains. “It’s good to hear it again…”
    They smile at each other and a new intimacy, a deeper level of trust and understanding blossoms between them.
    Suddenly, Steve breaks formation and leaps toward TP, who shrieks gleefully and takes off down the beach at full pelt. Steve gives chase and overtakes her easily in a flying tackle from behind, landing them both in a heap on the beach, scattering clods of wet sand around them.
    TP wriggles herself free of his arms and takes off again toward the waves. She turns, still running, and almost falls over. Laughing, she shouts, “Look at your hair, baby, all full of sand! We’ll need a swim to wash it out – last one in’s a sissy!”
    Steve takes off at full speed and grabs TP, lifting her into his arms and running into the surf with her. She squeals and giggles as he ducks her under the water with him, and the sound of her laughter is music to Steve’s ears.
    Lovely fic TP
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
      Lovely pics, Ciannwn.

I wonder what Jareth is looking at.

Bedtime now, goodnight everyone.

In case I won't be able to come online tomorrow during the day: tomorrow evening I won't be online because hubby and me are going to the opera.
      I won't be online tomorrow because hubby and me will go to the opera
      Night night DS, have fun at the opera!
      sigpic

Comment

And the next one... a romantic little piece where Steve and TP grow a little closer and take their relationship to the next level, but what will this mean for Seth?
        [SPOILERS]The Next Level
        Love this one as well.
        sigpic

Comment

Night DS
          Love the pics Ciannwn, esp the Jareth one

TP: It's nice to see a more relaxed side to Steve, I think Craig's seen too much of his jealous side

Comment

Lovely pics, Ciannwn.
            Thanks.

A good question. Perhaps he was checking if Ronon was lying at his feet. Jareth is another one where there isn't much choice where pics are concerned.

Bedtime now, goodnight everyone.
            Goodnight.
            sigpic

Comment

On the phone girls, back in 10 mins!!!!
              sigpic
              Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

I'll say goodnight now because I'm starting to feel tired.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
                  I'll say goodnight now because I'm starting to feel tired.
                  Night Ciannwn...
                  sigpic

Comment

Night Ciannwn.
                    sigpic

Comment

Night Ciannwn

Comment

Night everyone, sweet wraithy dreams to you all...
                        sigpic

Comment

Night Dray, I'm off too now, sweet greenie dreams

Comment

More pics from the Chronicles Project.

Akasha

Spoiler:

Jareth

Spoiler:
                            I love the pics, especially the Jareth pic.

A small drabble from the mini-fics series of TP's Hive... Seth and TP learn a little bit more about each other:
                            Spoiler:
                            The Name Of The Game

“I appreciate you giving up your time for this, my queen,” Seth says, “I will be able to complete all the necessary calibrations between the two decks alone now.”
                            “It’s no trouble, Seth, truly,” TP replies warmly.
                            “Why do you call me Seth?”
                            “I only do it in private, but if it offends you, I’ll try not to.”
                            “I did not say that. I simply want to know why.”
                            “Because Sethiroph is too hard to say all the time – and don’t try to tell me I’m being disrespectful because it’s not your real name, it’s just a convenient handle, like Todd – or TP,” she replies, anticipating his response. “You showed me your real name when we first met.”
                            “Forgive me, my English is still not good; surely you mean I ‘told’ you my name,” Seth says, feigning ignorance.
                            “No, I meant to say ‘show’. Your name isn’t a word, it’s more than a label – it’s a sensation, an understanding.”
                            “You think you know me because I allowed you to know my name?”
                            “No, but I know the essence of you, so that’s a start.” Seth looks at her sideways through his eyelashes and realises she’s more astute than he first thought her to be. Political machinations pass her by but she has a great depth of emotional intelligence – human or wraith, she intuitively knows how anyone is feeling.
                            She smiles, adding as if she had read his mind, “And don’t try to tell me you aren’t curious about me, too, because I feel you rooting around in my mind every time I come here.”
                            “There must be something in you that the Commander deems worthy.”
                            “And what about you, Seth? Do you see anything in me that’s worthy?”
                            He says nothing and walks away from her toward the other console, shielding his thoughts from her. But nevertheless, he knows that even without telepathy, she can sense the gist of them and it makes him smile.

Seth watches TP striding down the long corridor to the turbo lift to the upper deck. He can sense she is still a little apprehensive down here in the lower deck but she hides it well. He admires her stride, long and confident, purposeful yet relaxed, and the way she holds her head high, looking straight ahead.
                            A wraith officer suddenly turns the corner of a side corridor into the main one, directly in front of her path. Seth fully expects him to startle her, but she merely snaps her head round to glare silently at the wraith, who takes a step back and gives her a shallow but respectful bow.
                            She acknowledges the gesture with a barely perceptible nod of her head and walks on.
                            Smiling inwardly Seth thinks, they will make a wraith queen of her yet.
                            Spoiler:
                            The Next Level

“What’s wrong, hon? You’re sad again today,” Steve asks TP.
                            “Am I?” TP is twirling a strand of Steve’s hair in her fingers as he leans over her. He sits back on his heels beside her in her big four poster, and the strand of his hair is pulled out straight like a leash between them. Playfully, Steve pulls his head back, pulling her upright with it then catching her in his arms.
                            “You know I can sense it, so don’t even try to deny it!” Steve smiles momentarily, then sighs, “How can I make you laugh again, babe?”
                            “Have I been that bad?” TP says.
                            “Perhaps I just notice it more…”
                            “I suppose I have been preoccupied lately, a bit intense,” TP concedes, “But then, so have you.”
                            “I’m always intense, baby, it’s part of my image!” he says, kissing her.
                            “No, you weren’t always,” TP says wistfully, “You used to be fun. Remember when you looped me round the stars in your dart? And that planet you took me to with the pink pixie dust sand?”
                            Steve nuzzles TP’s ear and whispers, “How could I forget that?”
                            “But you don’t do things like that any more,” TP pouts, “You just get jealous…”
                            “That’s true,” he admits, “but it’s not really fair either – you gave me very good reason to be jealous…”
                            “Not any more.”
                            Steve sighs again. “That’s true too, honey…”
                            They sit together in silence for a moment then Steve takes her hands in his and looks deep into her eyes. “Don’t think for one minute that I don’t appreciate it, but if you think it’s unreasonable, if it makes you unhappy, then I’ll try not to–”
                            “No!” TP interrupts. “No. You’re not being unreasonable at all, and that’s not what’s making me unhappy… it’s just… I suppose… I just want us to have fun again!”
                            “Well, that’s easy, baby! What would you like to do?” Steve asks, smiling with relief. “I know! There’s a planet with hundreds of waterfalls and they all tinkle like music as they fall, in different tones, the whole planet is alive with the sound of them!”
                            “I suppose that would be nice… I don’t know… I’m so sorry, babe…”
                            Steve sighs yet again. “It’s okay, hon. You’ve had a lot going on recently; you’re stressed out. Why don’t we go to the holodeck beach and do some Tai Chi together? That’ll help you to relax.”
                            “Okay,” TP says, anxious to please him again.

They stand at the shoreline together, breathing in synchrony with each other and moving in perfect unison. TP turns her head to look at Steve over her shoulder and sees him watching her.
                            “You okay, Princess?” he asks.
                            TP takes a surprised sharp intake of breath. “Someone very special used to call me that,” she explains. “It’s good to hear it again…”
                            They smile at each other and a new intimacy, a deeper level of trust and understanding blossoms between them.
                            Suddenly, Steve breaks formation and leaps toward TP, who shrieks gleefully and takes off down the beach at full pelt. Steve gives chase and overtakes her easily in a flying tackle from behind, landing them both in a heap on the beach, scattering clods of wet sand around them.
                            TP wriggles herself free of his arms and takes off again toward the waves. She turns, still running, and almost falls over. Laughing, she shouts, “Look at your hair, baby, all full of sand! We’ll need a swim to wash it out – last one in’s a sissy!”
                            Steve takes off at full speed and grabs TP, lifting her into his arms and running into the surf with her. She squeals and giggles as he ducks her under the water with him, and the sound of her laughter is music to Steve’s ears.
                            Love your fics, TP. Seth is a very interesting charakter.

Edit: Arrrg, tried to green you, but GW won´t let me.
                            sigpic

Comment

At me, of course.

A good question. Perhaps he was checking if Ronon was lying at his feet. Jareth is another one where there isn't much choice where pics are concerned.
                              Sad but true.

Btw, sorry for not posting much, but I´m currently a bit in an learning stress.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
                                I love the pics, especially the Jareth pic.
                                Thank you. For some reason I thought Mongolia suited him.

Website Update

All the TP's Hive fics so far have been added.

Guide Update

Negative Chipmunks have been added to the plants and animals guide. I'll be adding more to the guides later on today.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X