Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just so you all know, I'm probably gonna be Internet less from Thursday and forward, due to me officially moving into my new place I don't know how long I'll be without Internet, but hopefully not for long.
    My videos
    My art
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
      Just so you all know, I'm probably gonna be Internet less from Thursday and forward, due to me officially moving into my new place I don't know how long I'll be without Internet, but hopefully not for long.
      Thanks for the advance warning. Being without internet is one of my least favorite things.

Comment

^ I second that. Good luck, HR!

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
          Thanks for the advance warning. Being without internet is one of my least favorite things.
          I figured it was best to let you know in time. And same here. I don't like being without it.
          Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
          ^ I second that. Good luck, HR!
          Thanks! I guess when all things has been unpacked and put in place, and if I still don't have any Internet, I can spend my time rewatching the Queen episodes to notice things for the other "We love ---" games
          My videos
          My art
          sigpic

Comment

Fingers crossed for your internet. I hope you will be not too long without it.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
              Fingers crossed for your internet. I hope you will be not too long without it.
              Thank you!
              My videos
              My art
              sigpic

Comment

Eep, hope you get your internet back soon!

Comment

*fingers crossed* you'll get internet soon! When I moved house in September we were without the internet for about a month... I had to go to Uni to gateworld. It was pure torture! I hope you do not have to undergo this torture!
                  sigpic

Comment

FYI: I don't know if I can be online tomorrow. We're going hiking and will be away for the best part of the day, and I don't know in what condition I (and my feet) will be when we return.

Rhys: Hiking? Ohnoes. I'll be busy elsewhere.

DS: No. I need you to juice me up. You'll get a reward.

Rhys: Oh, in that case. Okay.

Comment

Have fun hiking, DS!

Comment

Thanks, Orb!

Comment

take care tomorrow DS.
                          The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Thanks, Leeta!

Comment

Originally posted by rora'sPA View Post
                              Eep, hope you get your internet back soon!
                              Thanks! I'll know more about it tomorrow.
                              Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                              *fingers crossed* you'll get internet soon! When I moved house in September we were without the internet for about a month... I had to go to Uni to gateworld. It was pure torture! I hope you do not have to undergo this torture!
                              That sounds like torture to me! Though I wont have to do that, since I don't go to Uni
                              Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                              FYI: I don't know if I can be online tomorrow. We're going hiking and will be away for the best part of the day, and I don't know in what condition I (and my feet) will be when we return.

Rhys: Hiking? Ohnoes. I'll be busy elsewhere.

DS: No. I need you to juice me up. You'll get a reward.

Rhys: Oh, in that case. Okay.
                              You should get Rhys to massage your feet when you're back And have fun! (if possible)
                              My videos
                              My art
                              sigpic

Comment

Steve: Hiking??? *to Rhys* take good care of her, bro!
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X