Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
    I'd like to do something like exploring an unknown planet. It could also be combined with the idea of giving our boys the opportunity to be heroes.
    I like this idea.
    I'd also like to take a trip to the Disney universe, though. So many possibilities

Comment

I should of said to give our wraith the opportunity to be heroes, incase HR wants to join us. Unless of course he wants to play hero to his queens. I'm not big on the disney plot since I don't care for Disney.
      The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

I should of said to give our wraith the opportunity to be heroes, incase HR wants to join us. Unless of course he wants to play hero to his queens. I'm not big on the disney plot since I don't care for Disney.
        Shun the non-believer!!! I love Disney. I love the princesses, the princes and more than anything THE VILLAINS! I'm keen for some Disney action, as long as Tony gets to be the archetypal Disney villain
        sigpic

Comment

HR: I hope all that workd goes okay

Yes, I meant that Bob took the retrovirus and he turned into Lafazanos himself. He never exactly said his name but in my dream I thought of him as Lafazanos. It was strange. I suppose it was kind of sweet that he thought changing himself would make me like him better but I prefer him as a wraith. LOL!
          Aaw, it's kinda sweet Bob would do that for you, but at the same time I'm sure he'd be pleased to know you want him to remain a Wrait. The good news is that the retrovirus wears off after a while so he'd be green Bob agin anyway
          Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
          Shun the non-believer!!! I love Disney. I love the princesses, the princes and more than anything THE VILLAINS! I'm keen for some Disney action, as long as Tony gets to be the archetypal Disney villain
          Lol, I like some of the Disney films, but don't watch them very often now.

Update on the migraines: I'm still getting the after effects so will have to stay off for another day or two to be sure that I recover. After that I will have to be careful about how much time I spend on the computer, but hopefully I can stop by the COH with my boys some time soo
          *Craig, Aurora and Rocky leave cookies*

Comment

*Hugs for PA*
            sigpic

Comment

*Hugs PA* I hope the after effects go away soon.

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
                Originally posted by rora'sPA View Post
                Lol, I like some of the Disney films, but don't watch them very often now.
                I like maybe 1 or two Disney films but overall I don't like most of their films. But that's just my opinion. I prefer to read the original fairy tales than watch the Disney version. However, if a Disney plot gets chosen it wouldn't upset me. I don't want to be a party pooper and not have a Disney plot because maybe 1 person doesn't want it.

Aaw, it's kinda sweet Bob would do that for you, but at the same time I'm sure he'd be pleased to know you want him to remain a Wrait. The good news is that the retrovirus wears off after a while so he'd be green Bob agin anyway
                I just realised the plot hole in my dream is that he remembered who I was after taking the retrovirus. LOL!

Update on the migraines: I'm still getting the after effects so will have to stay off for another day or two to be sure that I recover. After that I will have to be careful about how much time I spend on the computer, but hopefully I can stop by the COH with my boys some time soo
                *Craig, Aurora and Rocky leave cookies*
                Please take care. *hugs*
                The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                  FYI: I won't be around this evening because we're going out for dinner.

Game plot suggestions and reminder

On the Planet we're going to have a snowball fight, as always everyone's free to join in. It's just meant to be a little fun plot.

The other main threads are unoccupied at the moment. Is anyone interested in having another more involved plot somewhere since the Atlantis visit is wrapped up? Possible ideas could be:

– Take your Wraith to earth for a day
                  – Zoo hunt expedition
                  – A trip to the Disney universe
                  – Random action plot to give our boys the opportunity to be heroes
                  – Exploring an unknown planet
                  – Any ideas...?
                  I like all ideas. Whatever will be choosen I want to join. I will be have not too much time in this week, but I will try to be active.

Have a good time, DS.

*big hugs PA, thanks for cookies*
                  sigpic

Comment

I like the unknown planet thing.
                    I wouldn't mind saving them from lethal danger from an invisible dinosaur and to be greatly rewarded
                    HR: I hope all that workd goes okay
                    Thanks. It seems like it will.
                    And I hope the migraine wears off soon!
                    My videos
                    My art
                    sigpic

Comment

Sorry for my unexpected absence today: our power went out again. Huamn tech. It looks like many other people were away too and I didn't hold anything up.

Tomorrow afternoon and evening, I will be going out with Mr. Orb to eat out to celebrate our old house being sold. Such a relief! Next weekend, we will have to take an afternoon to get our lamps and cleaning supplies out of the house.

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                        Sorry for my unexpected absence today: our power went out again. Huamn tech. It looks like many other people were away too and I didn't hold anything up.

Tomorrow afternoon and evening, I will be going out with Mr. Orb to eat out to celebrate our old house being sold. Such a relief! Next weekend, we will have to take an afternoon to get our lamps and cleaning supplies out of the house.
                        Stupid human tech.

Yay! Congratulations on selling you're house!

Comment

Congrats Orb.
                          sigpic

Comment

Woohoo! Congrats, Orb!
                            Silly human tech though.

*sends hugs to PA* Take care.

If I saw this right we have a couple votes for the unknown planet thingie? Sounds like a plan then. We can beam the other plot ideas into storage and can have a trip to the Disney universe later.

Comment

Thanks, everyone, it will be nice to not worry about the vacant property any more.

Comment

You could've filled it with Drones though
                                My videos
                                My art
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X