Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great pic DS. Very funny.

Good luck with the move, HR.

*hugs Addict*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
      EDIT: Well, that was my intention, but I just got called up by work and they want me to work tomorrow as well, which means my valuable writing time is now going to be used up packing and preparing for a weeks solid work - AGAIN! All I want is a break so that I can sit down and write my fanfiction - but NO! I can't even get that!
      *hugs* If nothing else, hopefully it means they like you and that you are in demand.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
        Felt inspired today to draw a small illustration fro Dray's minific. It was fun to draw a Disney character again after many years.
        http://www.draco-stellaris.de/gatewo...andFoolery.jpg
        Love the *sigh* from Michael
        Originally posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
        Hey guys, just thought I'd let you know I might not be RPing that much the next week and this weekend, due to me moving. I still hope I can keep up with the thread though!
        Good luck with the move
        Update: Tomorrow (15th) I will be posting the first chapter of Riddles in the Dark, I will also be posting a minific for the WWA. I'm extra creative today because the conditions are perfect: 1. cold rainy weather. 2. a day off. 3. nothing else to worry about Like TP and her new fic, I intend to post a new chapter of Riddles at least once a week.

EDIT: Well, that was my intention, but I just got called up by work and they want me to work tomorrow as well, which means my valuable writing time is now going to be used up packing and preparing for a weeks solid work - AGAIN! All I want is a break so that I can sit down and write my fanfiction - but NO! I can't even get that!
        Aaw, hope you manage to get some time off soon *hugs*
        *Craig sends fairy cakes for Addict*

Comment

Just to let you know I won't be staying on and I won't be on tonight either. I had a proper migraine for the first time in months last night and I need to restrict my computer time over the next couple of days to make sure I recover fully

Comment

*hugs PA* Take care with your migraine.
            The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Originally posted by rora'sPA View Post
              Just to let you know I won't be staying on and I won't be on tonight either. I had a proper migraine for the first time in months last night and I need to restrict my computer time over the next couple of days to make sure I recover fully
              *hugs* Hope it dies down soon - migraines are the worst!
              sigpic

Comment

*Hugs PA* Take care, I hope you feel better soon.

Comment

*Hugs for PA and addict*
                  sigpic

Comment

@ HR: Goodluck moving house HR! It's a stressful business, but sometimes the rewards are worth it Besides, I'm sure watching the queens boss around the drones will make it all worth it
                    Thank you! Yes this small house will be great for me, and it's close to my work.
                    And that will probably be the highlight of it all I like watching the Queens boss Drones around
                    And I'm sorry to hear about you having to work! I agree with Orb that it means they like you and want you to come back.
                    I haven't needed to work past my standard time, yet, but maybe I will soon, as I have 50 hours to do 62 hours work on=/
                    Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                    Good luck with the move, HR.
                    Originally posted by rora'sPA View Post
                    Good luck with the move
                    Thank you both! And good luck with the migraine, PA.
                    My videos
                    My art
                    sigpic

Comment

*sends hugs to PA*

I haven't needed to work past my standard time, yet, but maybe I will soon, as I have 50 hours to do 62 hours work on=/
                      50 Hours? 62 Hours? A Week? How do you survive that?

Been there done that, didn't like it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                        50 Hours? 62 Hours? A Week? How do you survive that?

Been there done that, didn't like it at all.
                        Well this is the first time I have this much to do. My boss, I guess he's kinda my boss, he can be called that though, thinks that it will take 62 hours to complete like 6 or 7 projects, and we only have 50 hours to spare for them, from his calculations.
                        I am getting help in the form of a working student who's gonna be helping me tomorrow and next week. So with his help I'm fairly confident they will be done in time. It's hard to say though, because I have other duties as well that I need to do.
                        And I only work 40 hours a week. Those 50 hours he calculated on, were from next Tuesday I think, when I'll start on those projects, and until the time they want them delivered. Of course now with the helping hand those projects will get started sooner.

Sad to hear that! I can't imagine it's fun the positive side would be the extra cash though, right?
                        My videos
                        My art
                        sigpic

Comment

*hugs PA and HR.*

I don`t know if I will be tomorrow on GW. I have much to do, morning work and evening work. I must sleep in day too. I will try to be.
                          Last edited by Bajka20; 15 April 2011, 05:43 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                            I don`t know if I will be tomorrow on GW. I have much to do, morning work and evening work. I must sleep in day too. I will try to be.
                            Rest well, Bajka, and sweet Wraithy dreams. April seems to be a busy month.

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                              Rest well, Bajka, and sweet Wraithy dreams. April seems to be a busy month.
                              Thanks.
                              sigpic

Comment

*sends hugs to Bajka* Have sweet wraithy dreams.

Well this is the first time I have this much to do. My boss, I guess he's kinda my boss, he can be called that though, thinks that it will take 62 hours to complete like 6 or 7 projects, and we only have 50 hours to spare for them, from his calculations.

Sad to hear that! I can't imagine it's fun the positive side would be the extra cash though, right?
                                Aaah, now I see. That's not as bad as having to work 50 to 62 hours a week then.

Nope, wasn't fun at all. And there wasn't much extra cash that would have justified the work either. Ah well, it's in the past now.

Comment

Working...
                                X