Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Hugs Bajka* Sleep well and sweet wraithy dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
      I don`t know if I will be tomorrow on GW. I have much to do, morning work and evening work. I must sleep in day too. I will try to be.
      *hugs* Don't work too hard!

I had a strange dream last night. I dreamt of Lafazanos dressed up as Bob. He told me he had taken the retrovirus for me and I felt really disappointed when he said that. After that I went off in some misty woods and he disappeared.

I was woken up by loud drilling next door.
      The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
        I had a strange dream last night. I dreamt of Lafazanos dressed up as Bob. He told me he had taken the retrovirus for me and I felt really disappointed when he said that. After that I went off in some misty woods and he disappeared.

Retrovirused? You mean he was a Wraith and humanised himself?

Send Astor to have a word with your neighbor. That's not nice to wake you from a wraithy dream.

Comment

Thank you all.

I understand you Leeta, Bob is better as a Wraith, not human.
          sigpic

Comment

*hugs* Don't work too hard!

He humanised himself?!

Iagree with DS, send your wraith to have a chat with your neighbour.

Comment

Yes, I meant that Bob took the retrovirus and he turned into Lafazanos himself. He never exactly said his name but in my dream I thought of him as Lafazanos. It was strange. I suppose it was kind of sweet that he thought changing himself would make me like him better but I prefer him as a wraith. LOL!

It turned out the drilling next door was a locksmith. The house next door was getting repossessed early in the morning.

Comment

He told me he had taken the retrovirus for me and I felt really disappointed when he said that.
                The phrase 'you really shouldn't have' comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                  Indeed. It was kind of sweet of him though

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                    Poor guy. He went through the pain of turning himself into a human, only to get disappointment from me in return.

Comment

That's very thoughtful of Bob Lafazanos I mean (using Andee Frizzell's comparison here) it'd be like a human turning into an apple!
                      Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                      Aaah, now I see. That's not as bad as having to work 50 to 62 hours a week then.

Nope, wasn't fun at all. And there wasn't much extra cash that would have justified the work either. Ah well, it's in the past now.
                      Nope, I even asked about working more than 40 hours last time I was employed there and they didn't want that. After I finished school, I worked there for a year, then got fired and was unemployed for almost two years, and now about two months ago I got to return
                      Plus it seems like I'm gonna make it! Thanks to the help I've gotten.

Ah OK. That seems like a good mindset
                      My videos
                      My art
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes, I meant that Bob took the retrovirus and he turned into Lafazanos himself. He never exactly said his name but in my dream I thought of him as Lafazanos.
                        Shame you were woken up. If the dream had continued he might have ended up playing Wraith on SGA.
                        sigpic

Comment

My videos
                          My art
                          sigpic

Comment

FYI: I won't be around this evening because we're going out for dinner.

Game plot suggestions and reminder

On the Planet we're going to have a snowball fight, as always everyone's free to join in. It's just meant to be a little fun plot.

The other main threads are unoccupied at the moment. Is anyone interested in having another more involved plot somewhere since the Atlantis visit is wrapped up? Possible ideas could be:

– Take your Wraith to earth for a day
                            – Zoo hunt expedition
                            – A trip to the Disney universe
                            – Random action plot to give our boys the opportunity to be heroes
                            – Exploring an unknown planet
                            – Any ideas...?

Comment

I'd like to do something like exploring an unknown planet. It could also be combined with the idea of giving our boys the opportunity to be heroes.

Comment

I'd like to do something like exploring an unknown planet. It could also be combined with the idea of giving our boys the opportunity to be heroes.
                                *likes*

Comment

Working...
                                X