sigpic
    Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

And it better not be the 'end of the RP' crap

Comment

Hi everybody!

As many of you know, for about the past half a year or so I haven't been around as much as I should have been. This was due to some changes in my life, and I ended up much busier with other activities and commitments. Unfortunately, I have to admit that Aftermath has suffered as a consequence.

And so, over the next few weeks I'll be rolling out some plans to get Aftermath back on the map, whether or not my personal busyness is ready for it or not.

The first change I will be telling you about is also our most major change. Gen and I have talked and thought long about this, and so I am happy to announce that we are adding SilverRider to our Admin team. SR has been here since the beginning and has been with us through thick and thin - we love her and we know that she loves the RP as much as we do.

So wish her some congratulations and look forward to some more announcements coming soon.

(And who knows - maybe I'll even get a post in >.<)

Last edited by Colonel Sharp; 15 April 2011, 11:15 PM.
        sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

O.o

*dies* YOU were serious???? I thought you were pulling my leg when you asked about it. I though you wanted my input on how to make the changes, not add me to the Admin Panel

Buuuuuuuuuuuuut I'm not complaining........Thanks

Comment

HAPPY SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING!

Hey Everyone. I know I'm a day late, but I still managed to find an internet connection! (I'm traveling abroad for a couple days). I know the RP has been extremely slow, quiet, etc., but we're not dead yet, and so I wanted to wish us a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Don't have a lot of time so I'll make this short and sweet.

Thank you to all of you who have been with us for so long. 6 years and 1 day ago I could not have imagined the fun and memories that would spread out from these series of threads. So thank you to each and every one of you who has ever been apart of this RP.

Thank you, of course, to Darren, Sky, Baggie and Tame for helping us out .

And a big thank you to SilverRider and Gen Blue. Fantastic players and fantastic admins.

As for what our next steps are, we'll have to see. But for now, let's eat some cake in the ooc

<to OOC box>
            sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

In Exactly 2 days, if enough people are willing, I will be restarting this RPG. All who are interested in coming back, I would love to have you! Let me know!

Comment

New and old are welcome, I will be posting a starting off point soon!

Comment

I just posted a possible starting point for the RPG, tell me what you think.

Comment

Unfortunately this rp has been dead for years. You might want start another. Sincethe plot/ idea still belongs to Dillon, given this rp his creation.

You are more than,welcome to your own.

Comment

Just trying to start it back up

Comment

I get that, but you still need permission from the RP's GM as well. If Dillon wants to this RP to pick again or taken over by someone else that's up to him. And him only.

As it is, I haven't seen in years now any new Stargate RP's popping up. Anywhere, if there are...chances are they are dead too. Just sayin'.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider View Post
                          As it is, I haven't seen in years now any new Stargate RP's popping up. Anywhere, if there are...chances are they are dead too. Just sayin'.
                          Hi, I'm new. Well, new to this RPG. I've been on Gateworld nearly three weeks already, but I've been lurking here for a week/a fortnight of that time. I admit, I have to agree with you on the point that there are very few RPGs for Stargate (or any sci-fi fandom) new/still alive. From the few I've seen, only 2 were relatively active (OOC or RP) - one started newly on a forum of my own, and here. And that wasn't just Stargate, it was all the fandoms I searched under.
                          Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
                          My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

Comment

Whoa... And I've thought our good ole Sharp came back...
                            Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

BOO!

Bagpuss reached out to me- I miss you all dearly.

Unfortunately I'm in the middle of a huge project right now, but I'll have a nice break point tomorrow afternoon where I'll try and check in.

I'll have more info tomorrow, and I'd love to catch up with all you veterans at some point.

~Sharp

(10 bucks that Himms just freaked out. I'm sure I seem like a ghost by now.)
                              sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

A ghost? You're a frigging legend by now

Hey there!
                                Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X