• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh hey *wink wink* infirmary npc or acutal doc would be nice XD

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
      OK... quick Foreston 101. You know it's one of the two towns on Gaia, right? (the other one is called Riverton by the way)
      Well, ok. Foreston's populated by folks who don't really like the military much but put up with them for stuff like protection and trade and all that. Also a lot of folks there are from allied worlds, aka refugees. Mixed with a healthy dose of Tau'ri. Um, I don't know how much you've read up, but Cooper (played by Ainty!) is one of the council folks of Foreston, a bit of a pain in the butt. But a lovable one, at least to me.

So ... well I am kind of planning a little bit around that. Not entirely sure what, yet.

But it'll definitely star the Sheriff.
      Oh cool Ryn Thnx Now that has me thinking. We should ask Gen and Dillon about setting up some kind of economy to generate revenue for the Base. We have gold now so we should think about expanding into commerce and industries A nice shopping centre would be cool to

Originally posted by Planetary_Alliance View Post
      I'm at Uni studying Vetenary Medicine will that do

Comment

Originally posted by clauz89 View Post
        I've looked at the plyer list, and there's a NPC without an owner, Dr. Lanstar from science lab.
        Does it belong to someone?
        Dr. Lanstar is fair game for anyone to play. I think the link to his bio is working.
        Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen Blue View Post
          It's nothing to argue about, gang. Not really.
          That's because it's a couple of posters hoping and praying they know more than Colonels and other Air Force officers.

If Aftermath got fined for everytime someone saluted incorrectly, GW would be rich. Even richer if we got fined for everytime anything military was done wrong. Darren wouldn't have to pay out of his pocket for the site for a while.
          I was originally just trying to post trivia; that there is, in fact, one instance, and possibly more. Everyone enjoys a good piece of trivia.

Comment

This will not devolve into a sniping session about who knows what and where they got it from.

We will continue to play as we always have. Players have been randomly saluting or not as the spirit moves them. And that's fine with me.
            Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
            sigpic

Comment

yes ma'am

Comment

This will not devolve into a sniping session about who knows what and where they got it from.
                I could chuck grenades instead. I understand they have a larger kill radius in debates.

We will continue to play as we always have. Players have been randomly saluting or not as the spirit moves them. And that's fine with me.
                Again, meant as trivia, not to change the way the RP is played. If I haven't complained about it before, why would I start now?

Comment

Blue i really dont care that much, its just fun, and yes gernades are fun but nukes are better.

and yes any npc docs, or actualy full players in the rp who'd want to deal with a headache, please post XD

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
                    Whats in Foreston, is it a nice place to visit????
                    Oh which reminds me, I have to PM Gen about Cate...something kawool methinks
                    Go and check out the "Game update"-thread's first two posts and you'll get a lot of info about the town there. Should be a map floating around somewhere there to I think

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
                    Oh cool Ryn Thnx Now that has me thinking. We should ask Gen and Dillon about setting up some kind of economy to generate revenue for the Base. We have gold now so we should think about expanding into commerce and industries A nice shopping centre would be cool to
                    But even if we have gold, you can't eat it or use it as building materials

We need to start to go off world and find trading partners first

I'm at Uni studying Vetenary Medicine will that do
                    You do know that we actually have a vet around here? Sujie Kinagi, who's also working as our back up surgeon She's been played in an AWESOME way by Ainty, but is technically an NPC. Backtrack her posts in the Infirmary and you'll get a feel for how that char is.

and yes any npc docs, or actualy full players in the rp who'd want to deal with a headache, please post XD
                    Any takers at all? There's always Gloria Fuentes to play around with if anyone want's to. Even though I've played her a lot, I'don't have any trouble handing her over to someone else since she's an NPC. Head nurse of the Infirmary, takes $#it from no one but has a heart of gold ...or simply just invent a new NPC for your own liking...

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

there is NPC Dr. Julianna Steele, she treated adria's alergic reaction to the tea grown outside the base
                      Last edited by Planetary_Alliance; 06 November 2010, 12:18 AM.

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Dr. Lanstar is fair game for anyone to play. I think the link to his bio is working.
                        thanks
                        sigpic
                        Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

Originally posted by Northern Girl View Post
                          Go and check out the "Game update"-thread's first two posts and you'll get a lot of info about the town there. Should be a map floating around somewhere there to I think

But even if we have gold, you can't eat it or use it as building materials

We need to start to go off world and find trading partners first
                          True, but now that we have the capitol we can start by establishing an industry, something simple at first. Say setting up viable timber and mining industries. With the production of electricty we can move on to simple munfacture. Using base equipment first and then progress on to larger things like making machine tools...it all goes on from there, sort of like a industrial revlolution for Gaia

You do know that we actually have a vet around here? Sujie Kinagi, who's also working as our back up surgeon She's been played in an AWESOME way by Ainty, but is technically an NPC. Backtrack her posts in the Infirmary and you'll get a feel for how that char is.

Any takers at all? There's always Gloria Fuentes to play around with if anyone want's to. Even though I've played her a lot, I'don't have any trouble handing her over to someone else since she's an NPC. Head nurse of the Infirmary, takes $#it from no one but has a heart of gold ...or simply just invent a new NPC for your own liking...
                          I'll have to check the vet out, maybe a clinic would be nice....are there pets on Gaia?

Comment

Foreston has a weapons industry, and since it's located in the forrest, I'm sure it has some kind of timber industry too. The town has about 1000 inhabitants I think and they can't all live in houses made out of bricks from Earth, now can they?
                            Meaning the industrial revolution is not needed...

I'm sure there are at least pets in Foreston and Riverton. Otherwise Sujie was brought here to study the local fauna... as well as doing a few hours in the infirmary.

Comment

There is trade, like you said NG. Somewhere along the line the Base wil need to generate revenue otherwise itv will collapse on itself. Well at least that's a theory anyways

Comment

...or Foreston will... The base has the gate in their control!

*off to bed with me. Way too late now*

Comment

Working...
                                X