No announcement yet.

OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edited my latest Foreston post. Hope it makes a little more sense, I figure the Sheriff knows a lot about the townsfolk.

SR - could you possibly help me with Oxford's family tree & stuff like that? I guess it's going to become fairly important to things.

Comment

I think the Malp room is played as a location tag in the Control Room thread. It's located right next to the Gateroom.

PM box is swept out. Who'd have thought that 200 messages would fill up so fast?
      Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
      sigpic

Comment

Um ah...I don't know how it happened truly I don't...but Bonnie kissed Sam

Comment

Originally posted by Gen Blue View Post
          I think the Malp room is played as a location tag in the Control Room thread. It's located right next to the Gateroom.
          It is. I actually had to go back to check and see where Sharp had put the base shield.

Comment

BTW - we have another place to plot that's out of play and almost private.
            Social Group = Stargate: Aftermath RPG
            http://forum.gateworld.net/group.php?groupid=7
            Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
            sigpic

Comment

Oh cool, and um Gen, Bonnie will have your shoes done, I promise

Comment

Just dropping by. I'm good, two days ahead on word count right now for NaNoWriMo 2010. Woo! Read through everything, keeping myself in the loop.
                "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

That's good you're good.

OK, people is there any "list/maps of dark corridors and stairs" amongst the maps? I can't find a suitable dark corner to finally post, every spot in the Infirmary and around seems to be at least populated... I want to make those 2 have a blackout without anyone noticing them to circumvent lack of posting caused by RL and NS.
                  Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vagabond Serpent View Post
                    That's good you're good.

OK, people is there any "list/maps of dark corridors and stairs" amongst the maps? I can't find a suitable dark corner to finally post, every spot in the Infirmary and around seems to be at least populated... I want to make those 2 have a blackout without anyone noticing them to circumvent lack of posting caused by RL and NS.
                    Due to NS?

Umm... Nope!

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

New Seasons, that Mel's RP next door where I'm a GM with Ryn.

Dang... Now I've to study nearby levels for an isolated corner...
                      Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vagabond Serpent View Post
                        New Seasons, that Mel's RP next door where I'm a GM with Ryn.
                        I know that! Hence me saying no since you have commitments here as well...

Comment

To slap or not to slap, that's the question...

sigpic

Comment

Slap yourself

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

^ Somebody woke up grumpy

VS - don't slap NG she's nice we don't slap the nice folk.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
                                ...we don't slap the nice folk.
                                Good to know I have someone on my side!

*Throws snow balls across the Baltic Sea and beyond*

...waiting on busy doc aint fun when you're supposed to stop working like 30 min ago... *sigh*

Comment

Working...
                                X