No announcement yet.

OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for that explanation, now it makes more sense A first viewing for me is always very impressive and my understanding of the plot sometimes makes way for that . I definitely am getting the dvd And now if you think about it, the plot is logical , how else could they have made a reboot ?

Spoiler:
    How did you reckon Scotty got there where he ended up and where Kirk found him ? I got lost in the plot there too lol.

Comment

I think Scotty ended up where he did because
      Spoiler:
      he did something to tick someone off. Admiral Archer comes to mind. You had to listen close but, apparently Scotty tried his new long distance beaming technology on poor little Porthos, Archer's beagle. He sent him to another planet? Reference to series Enterprise.

Personally, I'm glad that the writers didn't
      Spoiler:
      reset reality to what it had been. This opens many more options. As Stargate fans, we KNOW alternate universes. Look around, we play in one.
      Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
        Thanks for that explanation, now it makes more sense A first viewing for me is always very impressive and my understanding of the plot sometimes makes way for that . I definitely am getting the dvd And now if you think about it, the plot is logical , how else could they have made a reboot ?
        Yeah, no problem. I'll give my spoiler warning again before I continue on...
        Spoiler:
        Even the smallest of events can impact the timeline with major ramifications; something as big as destroying the Kelvin would be huge. I'm sure we didn't even a small fraction of the changes, resulting from the Kelvin's destruction.

Originally posted by Ryn
        Spoiler:
        How did you reckon Scotty got there where he ended up and where Kirk found him ? I got lost in the plot there too lol.
        Yeah, pretty much what Blue said. Except
        Spoiler:
        I don't think that the beagle rematerialized. Yet. And I don't think it could have been Porthos; that'd be one old dog.

Originally posted by Gen Blue
        Personally, I'm glad that the writers didn't
        Spoiler:
        reset reality to what it had been. This opens many more options. As Stargate fans, we KNOW alternate universes. Look around, we play in one.
        Me too. I love what they've done. Much darker, more unpredictable. At the end of the day, you didn't know everything would be fine.

You know what else I loved?
        Spoiler:
        The Romulans arming their mining ship to the teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos View Post

Spoiler:
          I don't think that the beagle rematerialized. Yet. And I don't think it could have been Porthos; that'd be one old dog.
          Scotty:
          Spoiler:
          "I'll let you know when it shows up" or someting like that
          Guess it was "Porthos" grandson... or someting...

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

I don't know what to post again anywhere .... *gentlepokes around* ah well....

oh and I really like everything that is going on but seriously you guys .... get moving please ? too much talkin', not enough action here, you know what I mean ? It's becoming a bit of a drag.

OK, I'll shut up now.

Comment

Vincent: I live in Australia and out Mother's Day was on Sunday.
              sigpic
              Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
              My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

[SillySong]Old GateWorld has a forum, and on that forum there's a roleplay. With a poke-poke here, and poke-poke there, here a poke, there a poke, everywhere a poke-poke. Old GateWorld has a forum.[/SillySong]

This message brought to you by the council of insanity.
                Dear Journal
                My contribution to the Stargate Rewatch experience. Will be updated nearly everyday, and will cover all episodes, and characters.

Comment

e i e i o
                  sigpic
                  Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

indeed ... posting ... posting ... enough poking already!!!

teehee!!

please!! i bruise easy yah know!!
                    sigpic
                    SCORE!!
                    The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

*takes a seat on the back burner and puts the feet up*
                      Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
                      SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

*Snorts* I think we're all insane, enjoys her padded cell.
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                        My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

*comes in and steals the cookie jar; and starts eating in the dark corner*

I'm sulking since while hunting down some posts I come across the one made by Xym. Makes me miss him, heaps.

Comment

*hugs*

here's something to laugh about... the text is in dutch, but I think the picture says a lot more lol.

Comment

Hell-week is over...

Spoiler:
                              Too many sick, really sick, kids at work. Frustrating Docs. Troublesome colleagues. Short lunch breaks. Too much over time, meaning loooong days...

...and now I'm heading home...YES!!! only 15 min late

Weekend here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Last edited by Northern Girl; 15 May 2009, 06:54 AM.

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

I hope I'm not in the wrong here as I can't PM Gen Blue about this or anyone in that fact. lol. Was just wondering what to do as I would like to get a Bio up and start posting but alas I can not. Any Help would be Good.

Comment

Working...
                                X