No announcement yet.

OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh !!!! Every single one of the bio links in the Player list is broken. Someone just shoot me now.

I'm going to wait for a while and see if there's a fix to the software. Finding all those links and replacing them will NOT be a 2 minute task. Even fixing the 8 links in my sig isn't a 2 minute task.
    Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
    sigpic

Comment

Brrr... I never thought that it might be so creepy, when suddenly lights in the whole city go off...
      Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Just got home after a 10 hour shift and a parental meeting

Needless to say, I'm pretty darn tired, so no IC posts tonight. Sorry guys for the hold up in the infirmary.

I really hate these weeks...

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

No problem, NG, we aren't beasts, go get some tight sleep and rest good.

I care more about the mess now, to be honest...
          Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, right.... The Mess hall. I guess I should try and post there too. Tim *is* after all present at that table as well

Comment

I'm sorry folks. I hate to have to be the one to tell you this. I think I just died and went to heaven. And I don't think I'm posting here ever again. Just saw the Mass Effect 2 Lauch Trailer--and it puts the best movie trailers to shame.

I'll be in hibernation till I get the game and finish playing it a couple thousand times.

Priorities and all...

Maybe a little exaggerated. Maybe not. I'll just be around a lot less.

Comment

Originally posted by Northern Girl View Post
                Just got home after a 10 hour shift and a parental meeting

Needless to say, I'm pretty darn tired, so no IC posts tonight. Sorry guys for the hold up in the infirmary.

I really hate these weeks...
                Awwww ... some and (big image, so I spoilered it)

Spoiler:

Yep... edible keyboard!

That's ok.... just you take care of you so we see great new posts in future

Originally posted by Oranos View Post
                I'm sorry folks. I hate to have to be the one to tell you this. I think I just died and went to heaven. And I don't think I'm posting here ever again. Just saw the Mass Effect 2 Lauch Trailer--and it puts the best movie trailers to shame.

I'll be in hibernation till I get the game and finish playing it a couple thousand times.

Priorities and all...

Awwww. Well, I for one will miss you.

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos View Post

Priorities and all...

You!!! You, son of a desert jackal!!! ME2 will be published in the Europe only on 29th, and, here in Russia, few days later (just as usual... )
                  I sincerely hate you!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vagabond Serpent View Post
                    You!!! You, son of a desert jackal!!! ME2 will be published in the Europe only on 29th, and, here in Russia, few days later (just as usual... )
                    I sincerely hate you!!!
                    It's not actually out till Tuesday, but the launch trailer is usually released a few days before. Simply put, it's one of the most epic things I've ever seen in my life. Words cannot describe how awesome it was. I cried (almost ), I smiled, my jaw hit the floor. Bioware has outdone themselves.

Originally posted by Ryn
                    Awwww. Well, I for one will miss you.
                    I'll be around.

...Just less.

Comment

lol

Hey did anyone see the chevrons on the left to the threads ? Now it's even MORE confusing to find our own threads...

Comment

I use my cp to see where something new was posted, and if I lurk through the folders I sort SG-RP by title, so our threads are all on the first page, all other games following them.

sigpic

Comment

Wow, could you tell me how to do that please ?

Thanks in advance, am off to evil work now ... *wants to stay home & do housework & play instead ... *cry* )

Comment

In the SG-RP folder there are five words above the thread list: "title, thread starter, replies, views, last post by" Each of them could be clicked on, sorting all threads either in ascending or descending order.

Hehehe, I took a month of vacation at my work for the session and I'm not going to inform them that I passed all my exams already... I'll start working again in February only.

*leaves the warm seat in front of the monitor to clean the flat - he remembered that today's Friday... *

sigpic

Comment

...or you could add a subscription to the threads you want to follow

Then all you have to do is go to "My controls" and hit refresh every once in a while.

Comment

That's what I did in the first place.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X