No announcement yet.

OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am having a philosophical discussion with AF about the townspeople if anybody wants to join

Comment

I was just wondering, when the next big event would occur. such that it involved all teams again, like the attack on the base.

Name: Issac Matthews
      Team: SG-3(Marines)
      click for biography

Comment

I'll be off today for 5 hours. Be back after that.
        Awesome sig made by *E*K*R*. Thanks!!!!!

Comment

Now I feel bad I think I've just officially turned Kate into an intergalactic hussy. Shelly and I were just talking about the idea and it seemed to work quite well in theory, the two of them thinking about what ifs and so on, and now I just feel like I've turned Kate into Vala Mark Two.
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Don't feel bad Tracy_Jane. Your storyline with ShellBell (?) is one of the best ones to read through and you don't actually have to end up as a couple if you don't feel like it. Their friendship is beautifull and lovely to read as it is. I never gave much for the Factory Town thread untill you both showed up. Such cute conversations and Sammy is wonderfull. I wish the system would allow me to green both of you, but it doesn't. So cuddos to you !!!!!

Comment

Thank you That's really sweet. As far as their personal lives are concerned, ShelBel and I know exactly what's going to happen We're just not telling anybody, that's all As for Sammy, Shel is an absolute genius in creating the little tyke. Actually, all the Winchester family are amazing, so well done Shel!
              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Tracy, Lyra is a hologram and her emitter has an extremely long range, she appeared in the gateroom.

Comment

I've gotta chime in - the recent stuff TJ and Shel have been doing is just AWESOME! I've been really enjoying it - great stuff, keep it up!

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean_Fan
                    Your storyline with ShellBell (?) is one of the best ones to read through and you don't actually have to end up as a couple if you don't feel like it. Their friendship is beautifull and lovely to read as it is. I never gave much for the Factory Town thread untill you both showed up. Such cute conversations and Sammy is wonderfull. I wish the system would allow me to green both of you, but it doesn't. So cuddos to you !!!!!
                    Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                    Thank you That's really sweet. As far as their personal lives are concerned, ShelBel and I know exactly what's going to happen We're just not telling anybody, that's all As for Sammy, Shel is an absolute genius in creating the little tyke. Actually, all the Winchester family are amazing, so well done Shel!
                    Originally posted by TheXym
                    I've gotta chime in - the recent stuff TJ and Shel have been doing is just AWESOME! I've been really enjoying it - great stuff, keep it up!

Awww, you guys.... *blushes* Its just been so much fun! Jensen is a blast to play, and if it weren't for Kate he'd have no one to banter with. Thanks to Sharp and Blue for letting me create him and run rampant with him... He helps the downtime in between Jaine's SG3 posts go much faster.

*hugs all*

Comment

Captain Pash

Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                      sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday, captainpash !!!!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! CP!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CP

Comment

Aye, happy birthday C-Pash!
                              sigpic
                              Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Happy birthday Pashy.