No announcement yet.

OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I edited my last post in Infirmary, folks, he's sleeping again heeee he's such fun to play!

As always though, any hints for me to play him, send them to my PM box. I'm only hoping I do Daniel Jackson at least *some* bit of justice, at least how he was in the very early seasons of SG-1, not the adventure-and-experience hardened man that he is at the end...

JM- glad you like not too much of a map to study though just LOTS and LOTS of bookshelves!

Comment

Ryn nice job with the linguistics lab map. I need to spread some green but you'll be getting some from me for it.

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

JM - that was a LOOOONG post I'll have a reply ready for you when you come back and hijack Gloria if you need a nurse, the others are kind of "occupied" atm

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Thank you Xym I think I greened you too, recently

Hey, can someone help me with a term.... I've been looking around.
          I want the lab to be linked to the library via a set of window doors, in the center. I've now named it Double Bay Window Doors. Could anyone tell me a better term?

And for the nurses story in Infirmary! Wooooo, keep em comin' girls, loving that story.

Comment

Ryn-Bookshelves are good, it's what the linguists do best after all.

NG-Thanks for the use of Gloria. And I've discovered long posts are good sometimes. And I'm pretty sure that I've had longer.
            Dear Journal
            My contribution to the Stargate Rewatch experience. Will be updated nearly everyday, and will cover all episodes, and characters.

Comment

JM - Gloria IS an NPC, but since I've played her pretty much lately, and the timezones and Julia ... yeah...well... Guess you'll take good care of her

Glad you like our little drama Ryn and for those of you who goes "OH NOOOO, not an infirmary drama again!!" Don't worry We'll wrap it up - in one way or another

Comment

My back actually doesn't hurt to bad this morning, but it may just take a while to hit me, I am going to the doctor this afternoon, than a lawyer, than a chiropractor or I might go where my dad works at a hospital dealing with the spine. Not sure yet. But I am going. I had to miss work today.

My car was bought used, but I got a really good deal and it was in good condition. I am bummbed out. I liked my car.
                sigpic
                Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Awwwww poor Max. *lots and lots of hugs with tea and cookies for all your trouble* Hope things will settle for you soon hun.

Comment

This accident just goes into the long line of all the other car troubles we have had this year, it all started with my sister wrecking my dad truck, than my dad wrecked my other car, now this.....life sucks....

Although as my older sister says, "Everything that can go wrong will go wrong."

Than I said, "Surviving life one diaster at time."

Thanks for the jokes Xym and Vinc. they were funny
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Are we here on the RP destined to crash our cars?

First there was AF, then Som and now you MO...Hope I'm not the next in line
                      *Hugs* Hope you'll feel better soon AND finds a worthy replament of your car

Comment

Good thing I don't drive then... Though I did have a near-miss in traffic with my bicycle a few times... Honestly, some people think they're in a car race, instead of mid-centre of town... It's a mad house here, esp on weekends, then it's a line from the highway to the nearest big parking lot, funny really, at 3pm I see em going toward the parking lot and at about two to three hours later in the opposite direction... lol.

Anyway, I've gotten quite good at avoiding hazards now, I'm stopping more and well I hope I look better too.

Comment

Things to do:
                          Buy more incense
                          Make more wards
                          Do another car blessing (2 x)
                          Do another bike blessing (2 x)

I can't afford to mess with cars. I've got to get a loan to pay off the lease next year.
                          You're never too old to do something goofy.
                          sigpic
                          Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

blessings ? wards makings ? I'm a little confused, lol.

Though, any and all good luck charms are welcomed. I like to think a good fairy is watching over me when I cycle around...

Comment

Ryn - There's a good story of a guy who used to cycle around London, he came up with a good idea for people that cut him up; a tennis ball on a piece of bungee, he'd smack it on the roof of the car, doing no damage at all, but scaring the h311 out of the driver Just an idea

MO - No worries I can't stop myself giving sympathy out to people

Jyn - aww, it's not nice to be in debt, I'm learning all about how bad it's going to be when I go to uni

NG - I hope not, I'm not going to say anything, I don't like to tempt fate about this. However, everyone is destined to have a car accident if they drive/are driven regularly. It's one of those things. Just depends how bad it is
                              "I once thought it better to be right
                              But now I have finally seen the light
                              Sometimes you've got to be wrong and learn from mistakes
                              I live with serenity now, not self righteous hate.

- Dream Theater, Shattered Frotress

Gateworld RP: Aftermath
                              Update Thread

Spoiler:

Main Characters

Ray's sig made by Shelly, Vince's, House's and Li's modelled on her good work.

Looking after

For Xym, and so I have a place I can take the siggy code from!

Non-bio'd NPC Characters

Comment

Originally posted by Northern Girl View Post
                                JM - Gloria IS an NPC, but since I've played her pretty much lately, and the timezones and Julia ... yeah...well... Guess you'll take good care of her

Glad you like our little drama Ryn and for those of you who goes "OH NOOOO, not an infirmary drama again!!" Don't worry We'll wrap it up - in one way or another
                                Ooooohhhh. I love the thought of letting Nick get REALLY mad. Madder even than when he punched the Hangar Bay door. If he finds out ......

He has some deeply imbedded old fashioned beliefs. All women are Ladies and one should NEVER strike a lady. (Unless someone's life is at stake.)
                                Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X