OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatelover12
    Waste of claymores, and too much shrapnel. Singly shot rifle to the back of the head is quite humane and efficiant though.
    but not as fun!

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
      Waste of claymores, and too much shrapnel. Singly shot rifle to the back of the head is quite humane and efficiant though.
      Claymores are a waste of meat. We need to eat, too.
      Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorgerheaus
        but not as fun!
        Perhaps, but we don't want the poor things to suffer. This is (or should) be purily for basic food requirements.

Comment

fine, tonight is BBQ Nix!, i am gonna make a pit

Comment

Just out of interest, is anything going to happen tonight or not? If not, I might go and get a couple of hours sleep.
            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

SG-8 was created?
              Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Originally posted by captainpash
                SG-8 was created?
                Is that a question or a statement?
                Info was put on the Player list yesterday.
                Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                sigpic

Comment

No Tracy was asking what was happening tonight, and I was asking if that qualified as big....
                  Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

She meant concerning the mission.

Comment

go the ANZAC Diggers for Tuesday.

And SG-8?

thats new to me

Name: Issac Matthews
                      Team: SG-3(Marines)
                      click for biography

Comment

I'm depressed its begining of period three and the (Calgary) Flames are down 2-0.
                        I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

how do you think i feel, my tem was the favorite in vegas and lost in the first round. Iam talking about the Philadelphia Flyers!!!! Dont worry we will bounce back!!!!!!

Comment

I have a question about the town. Do they have a means to defend themselves from the stray Jaffa?

Comment

Oh, I think it's reasonable to conclude they have their own weapons. I know I'd bring a couple of firearms if I moved offworld in a semi-permanent arrangement.

Then again, the military command might not have allowed weapons to be brought by the civilians.
                              "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                              " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                              Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Originally posted by DragonGate
                                Oh, I think it's reasonable to conclude they have their own weapons. I know I'd bring a couple of firearms if I moved offworld in a semi-permanent arrangement.

Then again, the military command might not have allowed weapons to be brought by the civilians.
                                Yeah, that's what I was thinking, maybe they issued them weapons?

Comment

Working...
                                X