No announcement yet.

OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sorry Shel for spelling Jaime name wrong. I saw it spelt the other way and that is what I went with.

Plus I do get a little irriated when people spell Rachael name wrong, I should be more careful. Anyway.
    sigpic
    Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

ya know we should start an RP here on the ooc thread , though I have no plot or no ideas at all just something to pass the time whilst we wait for actual RP posts since I KNOW y'all are going to be active and posting at 100 miles an hour when I'm asleep and can't join the fun

*sniffles at the UNFAIRness of it all*

Comment

Can't right now- I still have to finish the rest of the school day.

Comment

That's my whole point, when I'm online, you guys are at work or at school....

Anyway, I'm off to zzzz, hopefully I'll have loads of nice things to read in the morning. Maybe some of you will still be up since it is Friday night after all and when I get up it's probably midnight or something similar for you.

*poofs*

Comment

Agree with Ryn, time to go ZZzz here as well, and I know for a fact that some of you *will* be up late when I wake up after my beauty sleep

...and I'll stick to IE and word for a little while longer

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn_SST View Post
              <snip>
              So, when we first met him, he was on vacation, that won't change, but I'm now thinking that his current project was indexing his database centers .... I don't know how long he's been on Gaia, but I think he's been there since the beginning of the alpha site base set-up, okay maybe a few months since.

So he'd know about Janus and the Alarius and stuff. Means I need to go read more, but so far, the Janus story has been quite interesting. :
              If David hasn't been on the base since the Earthquake (less than a week ago), he'd have no idea about Janus. Harvey also has no idea. Anyone on the AU mission is in the dark.
              Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
              sigpic

Comment

Grr I am falling behind on the post to read becuase of school and this freaking cold is wearing me out.
                -------------
                "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
                "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

Reading the Mess Hall thread just put the weirdest image in my head.

A very large, brown animal rampaging through the room, leaving sticky footprints and whipped cream everywhere.

Mousse is the chocolate pudding style dessert.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen Blue View Post
                    Reading the Mess Hall thread just put the weirdest image in my head.

A very large, brown animal rampaging through the room, leaving sticky footprints and whipped cream everywhere.

Mousse is the chocolate pudding style dessert.
                    I know what mousse is but since it the someone else has declared that chef could make the other type I figured that they would appear off and on.
                    -------------
                    "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
                    "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

I've had a chocolate moose. It was dark chocolate and very, very good. *drool*
                      sigpic

Comment

Mmm.... dark chocolate.... I just read something about Lindt's extra-dark blend the other day. I want to try it!

http://calorielab.com/news/2005/12/0...-bar-99-cocoa/

Comment

Oh man!! I've GOT to get me some of that. I already eat the 85% cocoa bars.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm going down to the Cities tomorrow; rumor has it there's a Lindt store in the Mall of America where you can buy that stuff.

Comment

*drools*

Chocolate... DARK Chocolate <3

Oh and on the subject on Chocolate Mousse, my mum makes the best mousse I've ever had, it has soooo much chocolate, and your arteries harden just by looking at it. And it tastes so good, I wish I had some right now
                              "I once thought it better to be right
                              But now I have finally seen the light
                              Sometimes you've got to be wrong and learn from mistakes
                              I live with serenity now, not self righteous hate.

- Dream Theater, Shattered Frotress

Gateworld RP: Aftermath
                              Update Thread

Spoiler:

Main Characters

Ray's sig made by Shelly, Vince's, House's and Li's modelled on her good work.

Looking after

For Xym, and so I have a place I can take the siggy code from!

Non-bio'd NPC Characters

Comment

Loooooooong day, HUGE headache, but I have some good ideas for posting, so will probably stick around for a bit anyway. Besides, it's the weekend!! And that means that I'll either be here, or working on homework.
                                Dear Journal
                                My contribution to the Stargate Rewatch experience. Will be updated nearly everyday, and will cover all episodes, and characters.

Comment

Working...
                                X