No announcement yet.

OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Sees rage in Vampyr's eyes and jets to other side of padded cell while singing "happy, happy insanity, from the crazy gang.....happy insanity to meeeeee..."*

Time to take a vote: The new sig?? Love it?? Hate it?? Keep it?? Go back to the old one??

Help me decide, please!!!

Edit (2 hours later): Ok, it's obvious that we're experiencing a slow spell, so I'll just poke a few times to make sure that the RP doesn't completely fall over dead.....

*poke, poke, poke, poke, poke, poke*

Ok, I'm done....Now it's time for bed I suppose.
    Last edited by JacksonMiracle; 23 April 2007, 07:55 PM.
    Dear Journal
    My contribution to the Stargate Rewatch experience. Will be updated nearly everyday, and will cover all episodes, and characters.

Comment

Hmm... Bit wider and a higher resolution on the image, then it'd be much better. As for my absence... even I need to eat eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp View Post
        AAAH! there is NO way Black is coming to annoy another Sharp *Pulls out Ancient shotgun he borrowed from (!#@$, what was the planet with the battle of the sexes business?....bleh, I'm to lazy to go look it up, but it was there..)*

hmm, but yeah
        To annoy? Bah, I had flirting in mind

*gives Sharp an evil grin* Now I'm really going come as Claire Black Muhahahahaha.....you been warned

Comment

Yay Claire! Hmm, if Sanders doesn't turn up maybe you can join SG-7...
          Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
          LOVE HIM-> DT
          ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

You got yourself a deal , but my real mission is to annoy the other sharp

Wait i meant flirt with him yea that's it....flirt

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider View Post
              You got yourself a deal , but my real mission is to annoy the other sharp

Wait i meant flirt with him yea that's it....flirt

Well, i was hoping i could join SST with some people from Gw. *Cough* SilverRider, Hulabaloo *cough*

We could be in the same team.

Name: Issac Matthews
              Team: SG-3(Marines)
              click for biography

Comment

Yea join in

Now that I finally found the bio section....They already got Paul alive and 36, so which means no Claire, bummer. I would have really liked to keep Claire as Paul's daughter.........shucks!!!! (if that's still is possible, but i don't see how )

Now I might play as Travis Oxford.......*headdesk* HELLP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm confused now, is this Paul you're talking about part of SST? *can't remember any Paul...*

Comment

Major Paul Davis. Claire is his daughter (in this universe).
                    Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JacksonMiracle

Time to take a vote: The new sig?? Love it?? Hate it?? Keep it?? Go back to the old one??

Help me decide, please!!!
                      It would be better if the pic resolution was higher. But I liked the old one.
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Re: Major Paul Davis

Ahhhh. I'm not entirely 100 % certain, but I seem to remember that in SST's universe, Davis was found to be a Rag and well, poor Davis is kinda deceased. ...

I'll need to look up specifics on that, though, if you need it. Will include that in my search for a profile topic on the Rags that I need to write.

Comment

[Get hit by The Hammer Guy!]

Originally posted by Jynjyr View Post
                          You mean Morpheus walking in and suddenly *WHACK*, you're sleepy? Cool, I just learned a new saying.
                          Yup. Exactly that. It's like, all your mental energy is sapped or drained in one go, and wham. You could fall asleep right that second. Takes a bit to get over that, when you get it, trust me.
                          I often have it during the afternoons - around 3, 3.30 pm, and it sometimes happens when I had to get up too early that morning and thus had less sleep than usual.... lol.

Comment

Mine is usually 1400 to 1430. If I can stay awake through that time, I'll be fine for the rest of the day.
                            Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos View Post
                              Speaking of Lance, if someone wants to help out with a little plot feel free to PM me. Very little damage will be inflicted on your character.
                              I'd be interested in helping you and about the damage Natasha can handle it well in any universe.

Originally posted by Ascended_Elite_mercenary View Post
                              Well, i was hoping i could join SST with some people from Gw. *Cough* SilverRider, Hulabaloo *cough*

Could I be the one? I'm thinking about joining SST, I don't know if with Natasha (or her scientist AU self) or another made up character. Opinions? I think I'll create someone else to exercise creativity...
                              Awesome sig made by *E*K*R*. Thanks!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended_Elite_mercenary View Post

We're playing on Conquest atm. The team im on is SG-7, one of Ryn's chars are on it, but its pretty full...

Hmmm, Ryn? Ideas? Oh and when we get back to Alpha Site they can join....
                                Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                                LOVE HIM-> DT
                                ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Working...
                                X