OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JacksonMiracle View Post
    Hey everyone, I've been working on a signature for my character, but I can't ever seem to get it exactly right...... any suggestions would be very appreciated. Here's the best one I've created so far. Thanks.
    I think the sig looks good. Can you add this line of text (minus the spaces) instead of just the name at the bottom? This will allow someone to click on your name and go directly to Kylie's bio.

[ URL="http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost.php?p=6374357&postcount=198"]Kylie Ann Stevens[ /URL]
    Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
    sigpic

Comment

Wow, beta site has been busy today

Comment

hehe yea. Go beta *is gone wacky*

Comment

Originally posted by Gen Blue View Post
          I think the sig looks good. Can you add this line of text (minus the spaces) instead of just the name at the bottom? This will allow someone to click on your name and go directly to Kylie's bio.
          I guess my hyperlinking skills need a little work....this should fix it....
          Dear Journal
          My contribution to the Stargate Rewatch experience. Will be updated nearly everyday, and will cover all episodes, and characters.

Comment

good job

Comment

Hey guys..sorry I havn't been on today..I have a busier than usual week this week, and to top it off I've been feeling like a real peice of !@#$ because of something I ate.

ugh... I hope one day behind doesn't upset anyone, I should be better by tomorrow :/
              sigpic
              Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

aww I hope you feel better soon Dill.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider View Post
                  aww I hope you feel better soon Dill.
                  Dill? As in 'pickle'? Kosher or Garlic?
                  You're never too old to do something goofy.
                  sigpic
                  Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

It's good to be back Dad's out of intensive care, though he contracted C. Dif. (a common infection in hospitals, basically a nasty diarrhea), though yesterday he was being rather feisty with the nurses not wanting to take his meds since he didn't want to end up constipated. Apparently he'd had a TIA (a very mild stroke), but the tests taken yesterday seemed to indicate that is wasn't recent, so no idea. They're guessing the strep infection in his blood stream came from some dental work he had done, but the kidneys and blood pressure seem to be fine. To those who've sent positive thoughts, voiced or unvoiced, thank you!

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

Whew Xym! I'm so glad he's doing better.

On a completely unrelated topic:

BORED.

Come on, someone has to want to play! *itches for some action* I should probably get that looked at.

Comment

well, If you are bored i could use that history of foreston I asked about

Comment

You aren't the only one bored 'round here Shel. I'm almost always bored, except when doing something- which isn't often. So I get bored very easily.

New Mexico.

Comment

*jumps up and down* Well I'm feeling much better, friggin chicken fingers..

Anyway, glad to hear your dad is better Xym

Soooo, what did I miss? *runs to look at threads*
                            sigpic
                            Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

I finally got my Atlantis Season 2 in the mail yesterday, so happy. Can't wait to relive all the great moments from season two.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Got 2 bits of goodness yesterday - season 2 of Atlantis arrived, and much more importantly, when I called the hospital to check on my dad (it's 3 1/2 hours away), the nurse said he'd just left to go home. He'll be doing in-home rehab for a couple of weeks, but it's a HUGE weight off my shoulders since he's going to be all right.

Thanks again for the good karma people have been sending, it's greatly appreciated.

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

Working...
                                X