No announcement yet.

OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My main problem is that some things are too big, while others are way to small (as VS pointed out).

Any yeah, I cant see DG's av, and if the problem is custom vs. non custom, you should be able to see mine (it's a customized av I edited from GW )
    sigpic
    Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

My Avatar is GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

NG, your avatar is in place!

*falls asleep already*
        Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

To me it isn't....

It was there about an hour ago, and now it's gone...

I checked the settings and it's still a "check" in that circle, so I'll leave it for now and hoes that it'll set it self right during my night...

Man I'm having difficulties reading the text here on the forum...

Comment

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much white!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate that the profile color settings are GONE

Comment

Skydiver just stated that the costum profile *will* be back

Comment

YAY!!!!!!!!!

I lost me old colours I want me pink-ish background back

Comment

HAPPY MLK DAY!

For those of you who don't know, here in the US we have a holiday to celebrate Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Dr. King (January 15, 1929 – April 4, 1968) was a African-American Civil Rights leader who fought for African American rights through civil disobedience and non-violent protest. He was the youngest recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize, and the only American besides George Washington to have a single federal holiday in his honor.

More about Dr. King can be read here.

To see Dr. King's famous "I Have a Dream" speech, click here.
                  sigpic
                  Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

At first I liked it but it is getting confusing and will indeed take time to get used to.

I find the formatting of the text when you write it, is displayed weird when posted. Like half a line is cut off or something (not of the text, just of the post space). Trying out various posting things to see which is displaying it just as wide as the post window is. Now posting with quick reply, apparently. Although I hit Reply at the bottom of this page. Not the Reply to Thread button though.

NG your avatar is showing up, as is the one of most people.

The View First Unread post link is now working again for me. It's on the top right.

To circumvent the whole bottom links stuff : just click on Top at the bottom, it takes you back up without scrolling and then you can click on the folder links again.

Will post for Williams tomorrow. -- Posted.
                    Last edited by Ryn; 18 January 2010, 01:24 PM.

Comment

If you select the 'Go Advanced' button on the 'quick reply' or 'reply with quote' screen you'll get the reply windows that have all the formatting options we're familiar with.

All in all, I kind of like it.
                      You're never too old to do something goofy.
                      sigpic
                      Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Eh, what the heck happened? This will take sometime getting used to!! I'm not sure if I like the new layout, but I will give it a go.
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                        My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

danni, New layout happened VB 4.0 version heheh..........bigger Avs now and new fun stuff I think as well.

*looks at her Vin one and drolls* haha!!!

Comment

I'd like to get this out of the way now. The new site layout is...odd. And I'm not quite sure what to make of it.

This is going to take some getting used to.

I'll refrain from grumbling about any problems I may or may not experience in the near future due to this change.

Comment

Am I still dreaming??? There're post from our mighty... colonel Oranos here!!

By the way, congratulations with another promotion! Add third star to finish the triangle on both of your epaulettes!
                              Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vagabond Serpent View Post
                                Am I still dreaming??? There're post from our mighty... colonel Oranos here!!
                                Yes. When you wake up, you'll find I never actually posted anything at all.

You probably have SR to thank for this more than anything. Go bug her.

Originally posted by Vagabond Serpent
                                By the way, congratulations with another promotion! Add third star to finish the triangle on both of your epaulettes!
                                Huh. Never even noticed.

Comment

Working...
                                X