No announcement yet.

OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ugggggh, I have a bad headache, I can't even get past two sentences for the post (Yes, this post is going to be more than 2 sentences long ), hopefully I'll have something tomorrow, so Sharp can explain whats going on to the crowd
    sigpic
    Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Well, my valantines day went really well.

My best mate and i made dinner for our Gf's, who incidently are best mates too.

We were positioned on my mate's house property which is 5 achres of land. With a nice view of the hill/mountain-range. It was very picture-esque.

We set up a table with flowers, candles and then had candles on the grass and around on near by rocks, and when the sun went down, it looked really really good. The furniture was really good, and the table cloths and cutlery, mixed with the place mats and candles complemented each other.

When the ladies saw it, they started crying which i thought a bit of a shock, but it was special, becasue the men cooked a nice 3 course ala carte meal. (no real cart) And i thought i was a good cook

Very good night all up.

Name: Issac Matthews
      Team: SG-3(Marines)
      click for biography

Comment

Appologies for not posting in a while. Just to let you guy's know am still around and will jump back in when the chance comes up
        Lt.Col Donna Henderson
        SG-2: CO
        Base Senior Biologist,
        Stargate RP, Gateworld

Cassidy Evans, SG-10:CO

Comment

Pssst, Shelly. Cal's waiting for an answer in the Infirmary. Life's been keeping you hopping, eh?
          Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
          sigpic

Comment

Heheh... yeah. I'll get on that...

Comment

Haha, ShelBel, I was just looking at your sig and noticed that for Aaronson, a doctor, you chose the picture of the actor who played Denny on Greys anatomy (A dying patient who captured the heart of his doctor on the show Greys anatomy for those of you who dont watch it.)

I just thought that was funny

Comment

Yeah, that's Jeffrey Dean Morgan. Never saw him on Grey's, I "found" him playing John Winchester on "Supernatural".

Yeah- take a wild guess where I got my character names from. *laughs*

Comment

Originally posted by Vampyr View Post
                  [In Quarters] Devin looked around at the mess that was once his quarters. Several chunks of concrete had fallen from the ceiling, damaging his personal effects, including the prototype DHD he'd built for his 'Gate Ship all those years ago. Looking to his computer terminal, he noticed it was undamaged. Quickly heading to it, he pulled out the swivel chair and booted it up.

"Yes!", came the triumphant hiss of breath as the computer came to life, booting Gaia's operating system. Doing an abbreviated systems check of the base, he saw it was hell. The primary Naquadah generator had been knocked out, they were unable to access the ZPM in storage and people were trapped behind the unpowered metal bulkheads. Typing in a few commands, he was quickly brought up to the 'Gate diagnostic system.
                  ~This is bad. Any ideas Jan?~, he thought, asking his symbiote.
                  ~The obvious thing to do would be to reroute the power and rescue the trapped people.~ She replied.
                  ~Yeah, but would Blue or Sharp go for it?~
                  ~I honestly don't know.~
                  His resolve set, and to hell with whatever the General or Colonel would think, Devin set to work rerouting power, there were people to be saved.
                  I don't think there was anyone left trapped. It's been 3 or 4 days since the quake. We've got back up power running already. Even the elevators have been cleared for use. Check the 'Gaia-quake' link in Blue's sig. By now, I would suspect that the whole base even knows, unofficially, that Blue is in isolation in the Infirmary. I'm not trying to be mean, following the timeline so far.
                  You're never too old to do something goofy.
                  sigpic
                  Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr View Post
                    I don't think there was anyone left trapped. It's been 3 or 4 days since the quake. We've got back up power running already. Even the elevators have been cleared for use. Check the 'Gaia-quake' link in Blue's sig. By now, I would suspect that the whole base even knows, unofficially, that Blue is in isolation in the Infirmary. I'm not trying to be mean, following the timeline so far.
                    You wouldn't believe how far laziness and a little imagination can go. If I just say "Three Days ago", or something to that effect, it'll just be a recounting my past few days up until now. *Pauses in mid-paragraph* Wait... would that even be legal here?

Comment

We can backtrack a post or two to add out two cents but we try to keep our posting current. Otherwise it confuses the hell out of every one

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorge View Post
                        We can backtrack a post or two to add out two cents but we try to keep our posting current. Otherwise it confuses the hell out of every one
                        Don't worry, I tend to confuse the hell out of most people, don't know why. I'll edit my post to keep it contiguous (is that even a word?) with the time line, but until I learn it in its entirety, I'll continue to confuse people.

Comment

Read about the Giaquake in my signature that will catch you and and if you have any questions just go to a ranking oficer and ask them if they need help and jsut so what they tell you

Comment

Who's the new guy?

*Sifts through unread emails..*

oh.

Something about a ship? bleh, anyway, I'll actually read some of the stuff and see whats goin on after I get some sleep, c ya in 10 hours!
                            sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Wow, I was bored tonight so i went through the RPG threadsand clicked the post counts. (when clicked they give the posting leaders in that thread) I was suprised to see how much I posted in this section. I was in the top ten in most non-team specific threads. Then I looked at the roster and saw how many members I predated. Now i feel old

Comment

haha, yeah, you've been around longer than a bunch of people
                                sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Working...
                                X