No announcement yet.

SG-5 Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We'll leave a candle in the window for you.
    Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
      Guess neither of us knows what's in the temple so will leave it to DG to give us something to work with
      I could have and probably would have BSed it, but was way too tired to even try. Wasn't sure when I'd be on, up early for class and had to stop by the library for some research materials. No more putting off my paper, it's due on Thursday. So it was put out what I could, when I could.

I did, however, read your post on my phone on my way to class. I must say, I'm a little disappointed. You didn't give Williams a reaction to the Indiana Jones reference.

Comment

Posted. Since we're traveling light, nobody probably has flash lights. A Goa'uld temple out in the galaxy is going to have electric lights in it.

The big thing here is getting clothes and shoes and the like for our covers. And poking around the private chambers of a Goa'uld.
        "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
        " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
        Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Sorry, but too sleepy to actually think of a post now , yours was very entertaining DG, you really should post your own fiction up somewhere If you're paranoid about copyright and the like, just password it and tell us the password in pm's .

Williams never really used the Indy reference in my posts, I only mentioned it in the OOC thread .

Off to bed now, trying to train myself to go earlier.

Post in the morning, promise. Though I do think it is O's turn with Laurel and Hardy, there.

Comment

Williams never really used the Indy reference in my posts, I only mentioned it in the OOC thread .
            Not totally true, actually. There was David's train of thought when he first found out about the "traps." You so went Indiana Jones on that post.

Post in the morning, promise. Though I do think it is O's turn with Laurel and Hardy, there.
            Give me a break. I have to respond to your post. Plus there's DG's massive sixty character (fine, it's like four ) post in the same thread. That's a lot to deal with.

I'm working as fast as I can, believe me.

Comment

Ha, ok, didn't know I was channeling Indy without knowing it *lol*.

And I wasn't pushing you, I'm off to zzz remember ?

Comment

OK - posting this here to get hopefully some responses.

Anyone out there willing to play a local "Smyrnan" willing to help poor David gather his team mates remains together and get medical help from the base ? He won't want to leave them lying there alone.

Please PM me or post here!

Comment

This is sort of embarassing, but after I got tossed from the education center last night, I confirmed a rumor our battalion chaplain told me while I was at the library. We've been delayed, again. So I'm here for one more day.

Post something, and I'll start the aftermath (heh, Title Drop).
                  Last edited by DragonGate; 28 April 2010, 07:41 AM.
                  "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                  " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                  Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

DG!

How many times am I going to have say 'bye' to you?

Comment

*seconds that* Will post asap

Comment

Originally posted by DragonGate View Post
                        This is sort of embarassing, but after I got tossed from the education center last night, I confirmed a rumor our battalion chaplain told me while I was at the library. We've been delayed, again. So I'm here for one more day.

Post something, and I'll start the aftermath (heh, Title Drop).
                        don't you just love those chaplains??

(pokes one chaplain's assistant!!)

teehee!!
                        sigpic
                        SCORE!!
                        The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

No idea about what time it was on Smyrna versus base time . I'd say we were on SG-3 time, though since the team in the briefing room saw us go through.

So uhhhh, who's going to reply the radio call??? Don't think I've ever seen anything like this posted here before in my time here, so it will hopefully be a good one!

Comment

Note for, well's it's just us for now, isn't it, Ryn?

Will be home on Rest and Recreation (R&R) from August 1-15, give or take a few days on either side for travel in and out of theater. I plan to focus on getting Kari shuffled off into limbo-land and expanding on Jen's situation.

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

I am still around, I promise, still checking the Aftermath forum.

I sent Gen an email to ask for guidance on Jen's return, since it can't realistically be a normal "IDC and in." Anybody else still out there? I do intend on coming back in, though I'd like somebody to play off of when Jen dials in to Gaia from Smyrna.

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

And having re-read the last IC posts (looking for Gen's last IC actually) that aren't off world or in the infirmary, the gate is technically still active.

Jen's about to try to dial in, then. A busy signal will be a nasty little surprise.

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Working...
                                X