SG-5 Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigGator5
    I still don't understand "2IC"? I know "OOC" (out of character) and "IC" (in-character).
    2IC = 2nd in Command. (pronounced to-iky)

Someone described that job as the person who does everything the CO finds "too ickey" to do.
    Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight
      I can't get onto GateWorld for a couple of days, and look what I miss.

I figured I'd join this team, BG5, since you've been so nice during the whole process, and since the Marine teams are either completely full up or completely empty. If you want, I can do up a new bio pretty quickly. I'd just rather be on this team than not.
      Look at this...

Keep your bio intact, just incase you want to go for that. If that falls through, you can always join up once we get to the Alpha Site. I know you want to be a Marine and you have every right to that choice.

Comment

I found our missions thread and have added my first post. I'll send a PM to everyone on the team that our IC thread is up.

ADDED: BigGator5, RockinHobbit, and myself have all posted to the missions thread. But I think we should wait for BigGator5 to come online before we gate to Alpha site.
        Last edited by DragonGate; 17 November 2005, 10:18 AM.
        "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
        " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
        Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Mckay, if you have been following along, we are at the Langaran Gate-Room, indoors and far away from any forest.

I know you don't like those people, but you can make any comment about hating them.

Comment

Are we staying in the mission thread or going to the gate room control room thread elsewhere? I need to know!
            "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
            " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
            Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Yes, we will be jumping to the control room. I just think it would be a nce intro for us to be in our SG Mission Thread to start out with.

Comment

I'm guessing you have to make arrangements with Colonel Sharp and General Blue about our arrival? Let me know by PM or Talk Thread when we arrive at the Alpha Site. I'll probably be on GW pretty often today.

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Well, things have been plan to a point. Thing with roll-play, you don't want to over plan stuff. Part of the fun is to ad-lib most of the stuff.

Comment

Tell me when we move to Control Room thread. I'm deathly afraid of being the idiot sucking my thumbs in the wrong thread.

ADDED: We've arrived at the Alpha site. Everybody who wants to put a post needs to go to Control Room thread

ADDED2: Gen. Blue is in the control room, as of a few minutes ago.
                    Last edited by DragonGate; 17 November 2005, 02:10 PM.

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Going offline for about an hour, will be back to pick up in Control Room.

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

BigGator5, I think you should speak first when we reach the Alpha site. I don't feel comfortable speaking before you do. I'm currently stalled because the iris hasn't opened yet.

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Originally posted by DragonGate
                          I'm currently stalled because the iris hasn't opened yet.
                          That hasn't stop Mckay!

*Throws hands and arms up in defeat.*

Comment

I'm logging off to redeem a phone card. I'll be back in a little while and hopefully somebody in control will open the iris. It's a good thing we're not under fire.

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Alpha Site iris is open. I will be waiting in the control room thread for you, BigGator5. Gen Blue requested you come through first.

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

I've gone through...

Comment

Working...
                                X