SG-5 Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RockinHobbit
    Lame Joke Alert: DragonGate, don't feel bad. The Stargate has dial-up too!
    Would that be a manual dial or a DHD?
    "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
    " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
    Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Habby Holidays Green For Everyone.
      Last edited by AcidSquid; 27 December 2005, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Okay. Guys Are you gonna be on for New years eve? (today)

Comment

I'll be off and on for most of today, then gone this evening. Family get-together for New Year's Eve.
          "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
          " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
          Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Sorry I've been gone... spyware and Mississippi. I hear I missed a crud load, but I'll be around catching up, just so you know I'm back.

Lt. Colonel Jason Richardson/Major Jen Stevens Shipper
            Lt. Colonel Jim Anderson/Major Kate Howard Shipper

"Tir gan teanga, tir gan anam." -Gaelic Proverb
            (A country without a language, a country without a soul.)

~RockinHobbit (MySpace)

Comment

RockinHobbit, here's a link to a post by AscendedTimes2 that is a VERY good summary of everything so far.

Alpha Site Attack

This should help.

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Missions anyone?

Comment

The base is still straightening out from the attack. But there's a plan in place to get rid of the hangar bay captives and we can work on arranging an off-world mission.

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyMckay
                    Missions anyone?
                    Last anyone saw of you, was in Orbit in a F-302. Where are you dude?

Comment

Whoa... how did you manage to miss a large-scale assault on the base?

(It's like that ep of Firefly, Objects in Space, where the mercenary sleeps through a bounty hunter taking over the ship. If any of you watch that.)

Lt. Colonel Jason Richardson/Major Jen Stevens Shipper
                      Lt. Colonel Jim Anderson/Major Kate Howard Shipper

"Tir gan teanga, tir gan anam." -Gaelic Proverb
                      (A country without a language, a country without a soul.)

~RockinHobbit (MySpace)

Comment

Comment

And?

Comment

Owned

Comment

Missions Anyone?

Comment

Hi guys, and our lovely leader, since I have your permission, I'll post my bio here for the team to see.

Name: Kari “Jammer” Crescent

DOB: September 9, 1984

Place of Birth: New York City, New York, USA

Position: SG-5

Biological Parentage: Jacob and Nora Lubener (Killed in Armed Robbery Incident)

Biological Siblings: Younger Brother Davy (Killed in Earth's destruction)

Adopted Parentage: Karl and Kira Crescent (Killed in Earth's destruction)

Adopted Siblings: Older Twin Brother Keith and Kavan, Younger Sister Lara (Killed in Earth's destruction)

Appearance: 5 ft. 8 in. Sapphire blue eyes, shoulder-length golden blonde-brownish hair.

Personality: Loves public speaking, novel writing, archery, rifle shooting, ropes courses, mountain biking, swimming, diving, and horseback riding. Sarcastic, strong-willed, compassionate, generous, curious, always dependable in a firefight, quite talkative, optimistic, stand up for her friends, can be very dangerous if provoked.

History: Orphaned at the age of 4 when her parents were killed in an armed robbery, Kari Lubener and 3 years old younger brother Davy was adopted into the Crescent household and changed their name to Crescent. She went through regular school education and graduated valedictorian of her class with a 4.9 GPA. Praised by her teachers as a child prodigy. Both her parents were NYPD officers so she decided to follow in their footsteps and went to United States Air Force Academy after graduating and was accepted in. She went on to flight school and was one of the best rookie pilots in her squadron. Because of her amazing piloting skills, she was approached to pilot the F-302 for the SGC. An able fighter no matter in the air or on the ground, she was transferred to SG-5 just 6 months before the bomb blew up Earth. Kari had been out on a mission with SG-5 when Earth was destroyed. They tried to dial the gate but failed to reach Earth, and then headed to the Alpha Site where they learned the fateful news.

Other Important Facts: Have the Ancient Gene. Flew the F-302 in the fight against Anubis’ fleet over Antarctica and survived without getting shot down. Had a major in military operations and strategies. A weapons and explosives expert and a pretty good on-field medic. Speaks 4 other languages fluently, Spanish, French, Russian, and German. A hard-core debater in high school, #1 speaker in the nation, and an impressive negotiator. Always had a knack for History, even Alien Histories. Lost everything and everyone she ever loved, so now her team became her only family. Always wears a half broken off Sapphire necklace, given to her by her biological mother, her younger brother Davy has the other half.
                                Last edited by The Shadow; 08 February 2006, 11:07 AM.

"Tibet is not a contact information, it's a country. Why not just write Earth while you're at it, incase anyone needs to know where Tibet is?"- Ingrid from Uptown Girls

Comment

Working...
                                X