No announcement yet.

SG-5 Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dealing with the Langarans? Sounds good. And Alpha Site could likely use the naquadria, if we bring any back. When we arrive, are we just going to gate in or does the Alpha Site have an iris?

I got an idea about how we first try to call Earth. When the negotiations are completed, we attempt to dial home to report on what we get and what we're offering. When the gate won't connect, we try again. On the third attempt at dialing, we dial the Alpha Site and basically what the heck is going on? After we're told, we return to Alpha Site nearly immediately.
    Last edited by DragonGate; 16 November 2005, 05:36 PM.
    "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
    " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
    Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

They have an Iris, but they know our GDO signal.

I will start thread if Mckay has no issues.

Comment

I can start now, BigGator5
        "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
        " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
        Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyMckay
          Ya, It does.
          Gator, Sir It's a bad idea with the langarans
          personally they annoy the living hell outta me
          What about Stanadard recon; P6X-99G
          MALP Reads Clear...
          Yeah, but for three weeks? Give me another reason why you don't think Langara is a bad idea. Better be much better than, "I don't like them." You have to work everyday with people you don't like.

Besides, getting much need naquadria is very excuse why we were gone so long.

Comment

Bringing naquadria back will be a help to everybody on the Alpha site. Plus, the argumentative nature of the Langarans makes a perfect reason for being gone three weeks.

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

When we actually enter the role-play, that's a different thread, right? Let me know if we move to a mission thread.

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Originally posted by DragonGate
                When we actually enter the role-play, that's a different thread, right? Let me know if we move to a mission thread.
                Yes. In the SG-5 mission thread, I want zero OOC (out of character) talk. Bring all of that to this thread.

Comment

How will we arrange a start time for entering the roleplay?

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

When Mr. Disagreeable gives in or RockinHobbit comes and agrees. I want at least 3/4ths agreement on major stuff like this.

Comment

BigGator5 you are given the rank of Lt. Colonel
                      sigpic
                      Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

I can't get onto GateWorld for a couple of days, and look what I miss.

I figured I'd join this team, BG5, since you've been so nice during the whole process, and since the Marine teams are either completely full up or completely empty. If you want, I can do up a new bio pretty quickly. I'd just rather be on this team than not.

And congrats on the promotion.

Comment

I came on the thread and saw the rest of you were here. BigGator5, RodneyMckay, and myself have been deciding the mission that has kept us from Earth for three weeks. BigGator5 and I vote for naquadria negotiations but RodneyMckay doesn't like the idea. We are still deciding. And welcome to the team!

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

woot! we have a plan now!?! i'm set and ready to go, and exploration/diplomacy is right up my alley. anything i should know about the langarans as a linguist/culture expert?

btw- I'm still wondering if I'm 2IC for now... or is Jen (DragonGate) approved as Captain?
                            (YAY WOOT FULL TEAM!)

Lt. Colonel Jason Richardson/Major Jen Stevens Shipper
                            Lt. Colonel Jim Anderson/Major Kate Howard Shipper

"Tir gan teanga, tir gan anam." -Gaelic Proverb
                            (A country without a language, a country without a soul.)

~RockinHobbit (MySpace)

Comment

We can negotiate the positions when we get the entire team together at one time. If you really want 2IC, I would trade positions. For the Langarans here's some information.

:Their planet contains three countries that fight like cats and dogs.
                              :They are at a 1940ish level of technology.
                              :Good mission files(episodes) to research - Meridian, Shadow Play, Homecoming, Fallout

Discover a … New Galaxy

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Originally posted by RockinHobbit
                                btw- I'm still wondering if I'm 2IC for now... or is Jen (DragonGate) approved as Captain?
                                I still don't understand "2IC"? I know "OOC" (out of character) and "IC" (in-character).

Comment

Working...
                                X