No announcement yet.

SG-5 Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you should suggest your Kiss-Chase game to General Blue... muwahahaha!

Lt. Colonel Jason Richardson/Major Jen Stevens Shipper
    Lt. Colonel Jim Anderson/Major Kate Howard Shipper

"Tir gan teanga, tir gan anam." -Gaelic Proverb
    (A country without a language, a country without a soul.)

~RockinHobbit (MySpace)

Comment

She's already almost an airman

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
        Kate has been running round the base in slippers and pyjamas, kissing senior officers (anyone up for a base-wide game of kiss chase... anyone?).

I have been a perfectly good little girl.
        You're talking to two other college students here.
        "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
        " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
        Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Actually, I was being serious. I may have a little too much orange juice from time to time, but I've been behaving myself for almost a year now. Since March 2005. Sad, I know.
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

I can't believe you actually used that kiss-chance line with Blue... you're my hero.

I almost feel bad for Blue... running a base full of smart a$$es, reg-nazis, couples, food-fight starters, ex-goa'uld, crazy guys who run around with dangerous viruses, and Disney fans. It sounds more like a summer camp than a military operation.

~RockinHobbit (MySpace)

Comment

Originally posted by RockinHobbit
              I can't believe you actually used that kiss-chance line with Blue... you're my hero.

I almost feel bad for Blue... running a base full of smart a$$es, reg-nazis, couples, food-fight starters, ex-goa'uld, crazy guys who run around with dangerous viruses, and Disney fans. It sounds more like a summer camp than a military operation.
              And that's just SG7!!!!

Comment

(( OOC - don't remind me. I've gotten a Berserker on SG-3 now. Talk about scary in the morning. *waves* Hi, Jynjyr. I know you eavesdrop, too. ))
                Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                sigpic

Comment

I've just realised where SG5 are.... Just because you're doing a mission with SG7 doesn't mean you need to use their meeting room! I mean, what next? Jason kissing Jen? Ka'te become a stickler for the regs? Mickey being "outed" as a secret Lilo and Stitch fan?!

Comment

Um... besides Ka'te going all reg-crazy, I'd say those things are actually pretty likely. We don't even know where McKay is, he could be watching Sleeping Beauty as we speak!

~RockinHobbit (MySpace)

Comment

I don't quite see Sleeping Beauty, Lilo and Stitch seems more likely.
                      "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                      " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                      Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Guys, I just got back from watching sleeping beauty,
                        I gotta go in an hour to watch lilo and stich.
                        *Disneyfied*

Comment

I hate Cold threads.
                          Bump
                          TALK!

Comment

Originally posted by DragonGate
                            I don't quite see Sleeping Beauty, Lilo and Stitch seems more likely.
                            Notice how she doesn't deny the likelyhood of a Jason/Jen kiss. Sorry, I just had to say that. I have a ridiculous sense of humor that would find that amusing. Just to, you know, keep the thread moving along.

~RockinHobbit (MySpace)

Comment

Well, now Kate and Jim have set the tone, the whole base is gonna be at it, if only to send Blue's blood pressure soaring

Comment

Actually, Jason and Jen sort of accidentally started the on-base PDA thing, but Blue never caught wise. Gator mentioned being attracted to Jen in one of his early posts, and then they fell asleep against each other in the lounge, and it was awkward, and Jen posted about worrying about what her husband would have thought.

It was all rather dramatic... but at Stargate, I guess we never do anything half-baked.

~RockinHobbit (MySpace)

Comment

Working...
                                X