Inter Team Communication Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: the forest security sweep team.

Can I bring Ryn to the base again ? It's just that, she's beginning to feel more like an NPC at the moment (=hardly ever played) than my main ...

I want her to live, darnit.

Comment

Okay, posted as Gloria in the Infirmary, but please, anyone that feel a bit idle, don't hesitate to hijack her

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Notice :

The resident base shrink, Dr Amanda Blake, is up for grabs, meaning I'm looking for someone to play her instead.

Sig pic codes :

[ CENTER]
        [ URL="http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost.php?p=7089994&postcount=242"][IMG ]http://flowermoon.net/RP/amandablake.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Remove spaces .

Comment

Hey you can't give away the character I gave you without talking to me but sure if anyone wants her go ahead

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Why not take her back??

I could play Amanda for you. While you play Adria.

Comment

Fair warning to whoever takes her, Kylie is one of the first patients on the list, and she has some pretty serious issues ((nothing that can't be cured in couple sessions of course )).
              Dear Journal
              My contribution to the Stargate Rewatch experience. Will be updated nearly everyday, and will cover all episodes, and characters.

Comment

nice post Ryn!!

Brih thanks you!!

teehee!!

and don't worry bout her ... you can hide behind me ... i'll protect you!!!

I AM NOT AFRAID!!
                sigpic
                SCORE!!
                The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

sry jm and ryn ...

just got home from 12hrs of the projekt revolution concert~~

which was great ...

but am now skanky (was a scorcher today), thirsty, hungry ...

and wiped ... so maybe tommorrow!!! but certainly not now!!

teehee!!

note: since i was questioned on my choice of word above!!

to clarify

skanky ~ repugnantly filthy ~~ would about cover it ... well by my standards anyways!!!

spending 12+ hours sitting on the lawn (stage one) or standing in the dirt (stage two) and in 95F+ weather with tons of humidity!! lots of dancing!!

and again to clarify ... not the sleazy option of the definition ...

lets just say you wouldn't want to hug me at the moment ... *snicker*

thanks again for the concern vamp!!

off to the showers with me ... then i can come back and give yah a *hug*!
                  Last edited by aintright; 03 August 2008, 10:11 PM.
                  sigpic
                  SCORE!!
                  The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

It's okay hun .. just as long as lots of fun was had.

I do hope to get that "The List of Foreston" thing to get developed some more, it would be nice to see how people react without KC and Brih being there to direct things. That's the whole idea behind my plan...

If there are other people inspired by this feel free to start poking around in the Foreston thread.

Comment

Ok - uh - I posted in the general's office thread - have edited it after having looked at the map just now, I guess someone in the security booth and in the linguistics lab could probably see her ... though I also think the doors are closed. Maybe the door to the security office isn't, though. I don't know.

Um... Yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by greenscreen View Post
                        ((okay so, Sharp approved my post, should I go ahead and make my own entrance or is there anyone I can ask fro a bit of help, I'm a tad worried because I'm unfamiliar with your gateroom NPC's))
                        I *think* this is where you ask for assistance in the NPC buisness

Hmm, Jynjyr (Jyn) and Silverrider (SR) has done NPCs there before...

Comment

Ehhh- the gateroom entrance hasn't yet been approved: That was a mistake on MY part
                          sigpic
                          Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Okay, you military-by-profession-people.

If I was way out of line in my last post, then please let me know and I'll try and edit...

Comment

Keep in mind - Actions have Consequences. Those of you disabling your characters will have to deal with recovery time.
                              Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Northern Girl View Post
                                Okay, you military-by-profession-people.

If I was way out of line in my last post, then please let me know and I'll try and edit...
                                I don't think so. When Chikozu was a gunnery sergeant, it would be. But at her (very hopefully temporary) rank, no. At present, Foster is the higher rank and doing what an NCO does, counseling and advising junior enlisted.

At least theoretically. I've never actually seen that kind of fall down the ladder in the real world.
                                "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                                " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                                Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Working...
                                X