Inter Team Communication Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I asked for a minor edit, nothing else.

You wanted feed back for how you played Steel...

You asked for it

...and I'm not playing one more char...

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Well, I'm done with playing her, she's open for anyone now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn
        <ISO 4>

Shelder's delusions did worry Julianna, but she continued to make sure the man was covered with ice packs. When Tim returned with the tub, she nodded grimly.

"OK, thanks Tim. Fill it up please."

While he was doing that, Julianna worked on securing Greg more within his blankets full of ice packs, so they could move him faster. The poor man was shivering and babbling. Julianna's heart ached for her patient, but this was the only treatment that could work. If Dr Pete Michaels, CMO of Beta Site, had managed to find drugs that did the trick of killing the SSF-bug, she hadn't found it in the database. She'd have to call him later, Steele decided. Or maybe now... Would a live phone feed through the Gate work? She sure hoped so.

Julianna looked at Travis. "Talk to him, make sure he doesn't feel alone, if you have to, go along with the delusions, just make him feel better." She smiled at the man and then clicked on her radio, to start organising the Beta phone help.

"Gus? It's Julianna. Can I talk to you for a second? I need help in Iso 4." Releasing the talk button, she awaited Gus's reply.

Dr Julianna Steele

((OOC: Just pretend the above was never written.))
        ...and this just proves how childish you can be Ryn

Comment

*holds hands over ears and goes la-la-la....*

Comment

Ryn - why do you persist in picking up NPC characters that you don't choose to properly support?
            If you're going to pick up an NPC, be prepared to do some research and take constructive suggestions. Otherwise, don't pick them up.

Callista will be with Chikozu once I get home this evening.
            Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
            sigpic

Comment

Mainly, because I get bored. And then I find skill is lacking, as well as patience. Guess I should've learned my lesson now.

And, no, I won't be doing any more NPC's. Feel free to kick me if I talk about it again.

You don't need to hurry to post, I can wait.

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
                ((OOC Hello NG ^^^ hehehehe))
                I thought your char was adressing Kirsten, that's why I haven't replied. Gus stated that she couldn't be blamed for her actions... Don't know how it is in the real military, but a POW can't really be court martialed for that, can it? and due to my tight schedule IRL, I've chosen to let Gus hanging for now...

Comment

@SR - you can NPC the boy fetching McKinnon from his rooms if you want/need to I forgot the boy's name, actually, sorry about that .

Comment

Anyone who want's to play airmen with TERs in the infirmary is welcome to *Points to Base comm*
                    sigpic
                    Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Maybe in future it should be mentioned at the start of every new mission if it is a free-for-all or if you need to run major plot points (specified which) by GM's first? That way we could maybe avoid further disruptions.

Just a thought.

Comment

Why? Major plot points which can affect the whole RP, like a big honkin' Hat'ak, always are to be run by the GM's (Sharp or I) first.

If this big honkin' Hat'ak will only be making a guest appearance, that detail needs to be passed along to us as well - before it shows up in a post.
                        sigpic

Comment

OK, just a suggestion.

What happens to the SG-3 mission now?

Comment

I'm working on it. Whatever happens may not happen before the weekend.
                            sigpic

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/1...1#post11870727

Andrews has been pushed back to NPC land for the announcement of the need for TERs in the infirmary, he's now open for play
                              sigpic
                              Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

TER?? What the heck is that? A weapon yes, but then what?

Didn't get a coherent answer from either Wiki or Google...

Comment

Working...
                                X