No announcement yet.

SG-3 Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did Jaime suddenly get to be so popular? LOL! *smacks AEM on the arm* You nut.

Hey Jynjyr, welcome back! Yay! Was the con fun?

Comment

AEM is a bit nuts , lol jks.

Proud Supporter of:
      - 'Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis' -

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
      - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

Hey all Sorry I havent been around much but RL has had be all tied up the past few days! Anyway its all under control now So whats been happening?

Comment

Sorry shelbel, i hope it wasnt offensive, i was mucking around with you.

and i am a bit wierd lol

anyway, back to the rp, who is going to be the bait?

Name: Issac Matthews
          Team: SG-3(Marines)
          click for biography

Comment

*blinks innocently*

AEM, I'm sure if you think hard enough, you'll figure it out. And I know you were "mucking" with me and Futura. I thought it was funny!

Comment

we your stand up comedian duo , lol. AEM think real hard about this but not too hard as it may cause to faint from thinking to much , haha. lol, jks.

Proud Supporter of:
              - 'Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis' -

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
              - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

*Sigh* you have to watch what u say on message boards. its only pg rating.

anyway, about my last post, it a biggie, but besides that it seemes that Matthews is having trouble with the beast, i was thinking that the beasts were mutated like the super soldiers by the system lords, or one of them.

Maybe the romans.

click for biography

Comment

Re: 12 K to the Gate. I hope it's farther than that. It took us over 2 days to get here (12 hours walking?). 12K is about 7 miles. I can walk 7 miles in 2+ hours and I'm in rotten shape.
                  Last edited by Jynjyr; 04 June 2006, 08:21 AM.
                  You're never too old to do something goofy.
                  sigpic
                  Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

AEM, just let the damn beast be a tough beastie. Throwing stuff like that into the story doesn't help it. We've already discussed WHY its so tough to kill.

Distance to the gate, continued: people walk an average of 3 mph, last I checked. Since we weren't in any rush to get where we are, and took 2 days, lets say we walked for 10 hours a day (give or take for breaks, etc). That would be almost 60 miles (that's about 96K).

Stop fighting with the beast, you have to save your energy to get to the Gate, and just GO. You weren't really supposed to fight it BEFORE you got there.

Comment

Sorry.i was thinking of, (not killing) the beast, and just trying to attack it.

If its roughly 90 km to the gate, then i best be running full speed.

ok. ill start running again, and not fight it.

click for biography

Comment

Anyone seen AEM? He's not posted in almost 3 days... :

Comment

Too busy running maybe!

Anyhoo was wondering if Niko was planning on turning back up?

Comment

Personally, I think it would be funny to introduce Niko to Nick.
                            ** The little horse spooks at the noise on the Gaia side of the Gate. Somebody says, "Niko, it's OK. Calm down, Niko."
                            Blue turns around to say something to them and finds himself talking to the horse. **
                            You're never too old to do something goofy.
                            sigpic
                            Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                              Personally, I think it would be funny to introduce Niko to Nick.
                              ** The little horse spooks at the noise on the Gaia side of the Gate. Somebody says, "Niko, it's OK. Calm down, Niko."
                              Blue turns around to say something to them and finds himself talking to the horse. **
                              LMAO! That'd be priceless. My thought on AEM is... if he doesn't post by morning I'll throw something in to move things along.

Comment

Sorry, as always my computer isnt my own. and our internet usage is up, so rations is the way. i cant post all the time.

click for biography

Comment

Working...
                                X