No announcement yet.

SG-3 Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I keep sticking my head in here hoping... haven't seen Somnium in a couple of days.

Comment

yeah, sominum hasnt posted for a while. hmmmm

Name: Issac Matthews
      Team: SG-3(Marines)
      click for biography

Comment

*heavy sigh* It's Tyler's curse. Every team she joins has the CO fade away.
        You're never too old to do something goofy.
        sigpic
        Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Anyone have any luck contacting Somnium? I'm getting antsy...

Comment

Lol. ansty. yeah i still havent seen anything from Sominum.

Name: Issac Matthews
            Team: SG-3(Marines)
            click for biography

Comment

Big Honkin Sorry Im here now panic over So lets get outta here, be in my office shortly (mission thread )

Comment

*insert evil laugh* I know where she hides.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
                  Big Honkin Sorry Im here now panic over So lets get outta here, be in my office shortly (mission thread )
                  YAY! Let's get crackin'!

Comment

Just thought Id better let you know that I am gonna be away from Sunday evening till Friday morning, I know you all wanna get the mission under way and Ill do my best to try and get on line some how but I cant make any promises! Any way if any one has a contingency plan please let me know

Comment

Somnium- maybe we can get going on the mission, you can go do your thing, and we can either a) control Harvey (reasonably) or b) pair Harvey up with someone who may not be on as well, then the remainder of us can go do our thing.

I wouldn't mind taking over for Harvey if needed, if you'll give me some direction before you go.

Comment

Thanks Shelbel, getting the mission under way is my priority at the mo as I know we have only had one so far and things have been a little slow! Just trying to get Futura/McCoy to join us at the mo and then well be away shortly. You can be in control of Harvey if you need while Im away and can't find a way to get on line. That way if its just one person it shouldnt get too crazy, and Id like her to still be involved in the mission and not hve to take a back seat. That way when I get on/back Im not having to find a way back in.

Comment

Here's a thought. Since this is Taylor's first mission, stick by close to Harvey. That way whatever Harvey sees / does can be told from Taylor's POV.

If I remember correctly, this is an UNINHABITED planet? No combat? Against people anyway.
                          sigpic

Comment

Good idea, Jynjyr. Why didn't I think of that? LOL!

Comment

Cool, so we have a contingency plan thanks Shel again.

Comment

Well Im outta here for a few days, sorry we didnt get further in the last few days! Anyway will try to get on line if I can, if not Im back wed eve now Shel I leave Harvey in your hands, Happy RPGing Gang

Comment

Working...
                                X