No announcement yet.

SG3 Missions Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(( OOC - I don't know a thing about the Ori. There is no Season 9 ))

(( About the Ancient rod - I have to think a little on exactly how Allurai will affect Kym. I don't think I want her to 'hear' Allurai like Matthews does. Maybe only when she's asleep or meditating. ))
    You're never too old to do something goofy.
    sigpic
    Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

McCoy entered the room huffing and puffing from running into the room, "Sorry I'm late, traffic was bad Ma'am" McCoy said still breathing hard. "Please continue Colonel" McCoy said to the leader of the team.

Proud Supporter of:
      - 'Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis' -

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
      - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

"At ease McCoy, Im afraid you've missed the others" she paused for a moment going over what he'd said on entering her office. "What traffic?" she was confused.

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
          (( OOC - I don't know a thing about the Ori. There is no Season 9 ))

(( About the Ancient rod - I have to think a little on exactly how Allurai will affect Kym. I don't think I want her to 'hear' Allurai like Matthews does. Maybe only when she's asleep or meditating. ))

((OOC The rod was ment to be a link between her soul and Matthews. She can see through my eyes, but she cannot control my body, only assist it. Have a think to see what you wish to do with it.

Name: Issac Matthews
          Team: SG-3(Marines)
          click for biography

Comment

"there was no traffic it was a little joke Ma'am, its something that is said in Australia from time to time" McCoy answered the colonels question.

Proud Supporter of:

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
            - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

"Ah ok, Ill make a note of your sense of humour" Harvey chuckled. "Well the others have gone to prep for the mission, same brief as before. We'll move out as soon as everyone is ready, that should be first thing tomorrow morning all going well." She stepped around the desk "Well if theres nothing else, Im off to see what Captain Tyler is up to. Then Im off to prep for the mission and get some rest. If there are any changes, or you need anything come and find me." Harvey bid him farewell and wandered off in search of Tyler.

Comment

"Yes Ma'am" McCoy saluted the senior officer as she left the room.

Proud Supporter of:

- Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

Harvey watched as McCoy sauntered out and chuckled to herself. Such an interesting bunch, she thought, settling back in her chair for a moment. Then she sighed, sat up, and began making notes. Might as well get this show on the road.

((OOC: I say we all meet in the gateroom for debarkation by real-time Weds morning. SADDLE UP, TROOPS! Oh and hey! I'm a Goa'uld underling now! w00t! ))

Comment

Originally posted by ShelBel
                    Harvey watched as McCoy sauntered out and chuckled to herself. Such an interesting bunch, she thought, settling back in her chair for a moment. Then she sighed, sat up, and began making notes. Might as well get this show on the road.

((OOC: I say we all meet in the gateroom for debarkation by real-time Weds morning. SADDLE UP, TROOPS! Oh and hey! I'm a Goa'uld underling now! w00t! ))

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...tars/sig-6.jpg
                    (( I'm EARLY Wednesday morning, 0600 EST, then not back until 1800 EST. Kym will be waiting in the Control Room. She's got this with her. Pile your gear on it. We're going to be gone for 8 days RP-time. ))
                    sigpic

Comment

(( Sounds good, Jynjyr. Thanks for the info! ))

Comment

<< coming through the Gate >>>

Jaime stepped out into the coolish air of PX2 897 (we really should give this place a name, she thought) and made her way down the steps of the pedestal. When she reached the bottom and was still alone, she just shook her head and laughed and decided to take a sip of water while looking around.

The gate was in the center of a large wooded clearing. The ground was rocky and strewn with scraggly clumps of grass and what looked like moss. Everything had a slight yellowish tint to it and looked rather spiny, like everygreen needles. Even the sky had a slightly greenish cast, almost more aqua than blue.

Affecting an air of casualness, Jaime leaned up against a nearby boulder and waited for the rest of the team, watching the event horizon idly.

(( OOC: just kind of making stuff up as I go here... let me know if something is off and I'll edit! ))

Comment

Harvey stepped through the event horizon and into the cool air of PX2 897 Jaime was leaning against a boulder sipping at the water from her canteen. Taking in the scenery and remaining on alert, P90 at the ready she made her way over to Jaime. "Hey what ya doing?" before Jaime could answer Harvey twitched and raised her weapon as if she had seen something, making Jaime momentarily panic. Seing the look pass across Jaimes face she quickly relaxed her P90 "I think you understand, you need to be alert. Even if the MALP says this planet is uninhabited you still need to be on the look out." She patted Jaime on the shoulder and smiled letting the young woman know it wasnt an issue, the rest of the team were emerging from the Gate and she took up position infront of it, watching the surroundings for anything hinky.

Comment

<< from Control Room >>

Once the stairs on the exit side were dealt with, the cart moved quietly and easily.
                            Kym stepped back, clear of the harness, and let the shafts dip down. She walked around behind the Gate, checking for anything unusual. Terrain looks pretty good for wheels. Not a lot of underbrush to push through.
                            "Weird sky, eh Jaime?" She called to Taylor. "You think we'll ever find one the same blue as ours?"
                            sigpic

Comment

Jaime sighed inwardly as Harvey turned around. So, its pick on the newbie mission, huh? I suppose I better get used to it... She knew it wasn't malicious, but still, a tiny kernel of irritation lodged in her gut.

Tyler called out the question about the sky, and Jaime looked up and sighed. "I doubt it," she replied. "If we do, it'll be hard to leave."

As she spoke she fiddled with her stock P90, getting it ready, and adopting the same stance as her teammates; ready and wary.

And here you were thinking it would be a nice relaxing stroll, she thougt to herself. Welcome to reality. Time to get to work.

Comment

Matthews

Matthews erupted out of the wormhole with a leap, and landed on two feet with a thud.

Looking around, he noticed the planet was lush, and tranquil. ~Its a beutiful planet is it not Issac?~ Came a Relaxed whisper from Allurai. ~Where have you been?~ Matthews Yelled loudly in his head. ~I was asleep....~ Allurai quickly added. ~You WERE ASLEEP?????~yelled matthews again. ~And you never told me?~ Matthews said, now getting irate.

~It seems that you were the one asleep, i was trying to tell you, so i mearly slept.~ Allurai quickly defended herself

~Just becasue i am trapped in this device, doesnt mean i dont need the nessesary things that a living reature needs.~ she huffed

~OK im sorry, lets just remain calm.~ Matthews said as he lifted his P-90 in a defensive mode.

Matthews noticed the cart being used, and it looked like a great idea.

((OOC Yeah! the mission. maybe a suggestion, we find a ancient cache filled with useful stuff, but u need to use the rod in a statue, but then something happens. i dunno what, just throwing ideas.
                                Last edited by Ascended_Elite_mercenary; 05 March 2006, 08:04 AM.

Name: Issac Matthews
                                Team: SG-3(Marines)
                                click for biography

Comment

Working...
                                X