No announcement yet.

SG3 Missions Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once Merrin had left Harvey continued her announcements " Now some of you are probably wondering why I asked Jaime to join us and I suspect a couple of you have already figured it out. Jaime you are to be SG3s Tech adviser" She smiled and the young woman cheerfully " That means you will accompany us on all off world missions, the General thinks we could use someone with your expertese and I agree. I suspect that you dont have much more than the basic combat training so you will have to do some additional training, weapons, self defense and tactical. How do you feel about that?" She wasnt sure the young woman was happy or surprised but she was smiling which was a good indication.

Comment

"Wow. I just... holy cow. I really wasn't expecting this at all! Um, training, yeah, okay, I'm up for that I guess!" Jaime could feel the grin splitting her face. She was thrilled, really; being on an SG team had never really crossed her mind, although she'd always admired them from afar; they were pretty much the elite forces, the cream of the crop. The fact that someone thought she was qualified enough to join them was terrifying and thrilling and a million other things. "Just let me know where and when and I'll be there."

Now I think I know how Dr. Jackson felt...

Comment

"Well done" Matthews said leaning over to Jamie. The look on her face said it all.She was beaming.

"And of her Training?" Matthews suddenly said to Lt Col Harvey "What will she be taught?" speaking to Harvey

((OOC yeah sorry jynjyr i will start to use italics now.))

Name: Issac Matthews
        Team: SG-3(Marines)
        click for biography

Comment

"She'll be taught to kick your @$$!" McCoy said being a smart @$$

Proud Supporter of:
          - 'Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis' -

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
          - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

"Hopefully she will be able to kick smart @$$ people with smart @$$ mouths" Matthews fired back at Mccoy.

click for biography

Comment

"If i wasnt in this chair I would smack you one!" McCoy fired back at the Lieutenant

Proud Supporter of:

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
              - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

Jaime stood among the good-natured insults being fired around her and just grinned.

"Okay, okay, we get it," she laughed. "Seriously, Colonel. When and where?"

(( OOC.... Lt. Col.'s are still referred to as "Colonel", right? I thought so, but if I'm wrong I'll edit. ))

Comment

"I think im going to be the bigger man and Walk away", he retorted to Mccoy

( Oh and im not trying to insult or start a fight either.)

click for biography

Comment

"You walk away, I dare you" McCoy shot at Matthews.

(Arent I in the chair in the first place cause of you?)

Proud Supporter of:

- Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

Tyler rolled her eyes at the exchange. Men = big boys. "If we get ourselves down to the Infirmary, we can all be on the same footing."
                      She looked hopefully at Col. Harvey and put her hands on the wheels to push herself backwards. "With your permission, Ma'am?"
                      (edit to add)
                      She wheeled out, following the Colonel to the Infirmary.

<< to Infirmary >>
                      Last edited by Jynjyr; 03 December 2005, 05:44 PM.
                      You're never too old to do something goofy.
                      sigpic
                      Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

"Sounds good to me, and then I'll stick my boot up your @$$, for being such a smart alec, Matthews" Said McCoy

Proud Supporter of:

- Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

James walks up to Colonel Harvey's office and knocks on the door, and waits for someone to open it, whilst listening to the commotion inside. *I hope they hurry, SG-1 needs help.*

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

Harry stands next to James and wonders How long is this going to take? SG-1 needs are help from what I have heard. Harry got bored and left for somewhere.
                            Last edited by captainpash; 03 December 2005, 05:45 PM.
                            Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

(OOC - Sorry havent been about for a bit but RL has been a bit hectic this week! FYI Harvey has already left and is in the Infirmary if its her your after )

Comment

(( When did Harvey leave? ))
                                You're never too old to do something goofy.
                                sigpic
                                Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Working...
                                X