No announcement yet.

SG1 Missions Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Capt. Marshall had come through the 'Gate immediatly after the others. He stood a few feet away, with his P90 at the ready, looking around for signs of activity. So far, nothing.

Comment

Harry looked around, and then turned to James. "Sir where do you think we should start looking?"
      Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

(Shovar, I forgot to post this but they searched us and took all out weapons, I thought of it Yesterday night and didn't get a chance to post it , sorry fot the confusion , I'm really sorry I cant post right now but I will wake up early tomorrow and try and make one, sorry guys )
        sigpic
        Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

"Major, this is Lt Davis." Calire spoken into her radio. It was about time the help arrived.

Comment

"Come on," Sarah gestured with her head to the direction of which the gate is, "You go meet 'em, ill try to follow the Colonel, stay in radio contact."

((Ill wait for your answer then go.))
            Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
            LOVE HIM-> DT
            ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

"Sounds like a plan. Keep in touch on Channel 4, so we all know that your still with us" she blended in to the forest.

Comment

((OOC Ok guys, Lt Issac Matthews, of SG-3 is joined up with the three man team of SG-6. see my post at the infirmary for details, but yeah, im on the mission.))

Mattews with P-90 in hand appeared right behind Martain, Marshall and beale. all he knew about the mission was he had to rescue SG-1, he would find out the rest from the team.

Name: Issac Matthews
                Team: SG-3(Marines)
                click for biography

Comment

Sharp walked around the room studying the walls, it looked like they did a pretty good job with the prison, surprisingly. Sharp tried the windows, but it was no use. He finnally turned to what remained of his team. "Ok, we need a plan, any suggestions?"
                  sigpic
                  Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

(deleted the post, that didn't happen )

Zach looked over at the Colonel, "Out of the frying pan and into the fire as we say. What do we have in our pockets?"

Sharp, Ashwood and Zach started looking through their pockets.

Comment

"Lt Davis, we have come to mount a rescue, please meet us at the gate, and fill us in please" He turns to the gate. "General we are safty through with no resistance on the other side. We will check in within 3 hours to give an update" He watches as the stargate closes.

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

Kim dug her hands into her pockets " Um, all i've got is some gum and a packet of tissues" She said,pulling the items out, "So, unless we bang the door down with tissues, can't really see these things helping".

Comment

"Sir where are we headed?" Said Harry as me approched James.

((OCC: What is the terian of the planet like guys because I have no clue.))
                          Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

((OOC: ask SG-1, i assume its like earth with lots of trees and grass, like most planets))

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

(( OOC: indeed,its like earth, with lots of trees too ))

Comment

Sarah stealthily moved through the trees ans shrubbery trying to follow the track she knew Sharp and the others had taken only hours before.

She rounded a corner and ducked behind a rock. She could see the entire village in front of her with men training with sticks on a hill and several people working around the place.
                                Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                                LOVE HIM-> DT
                                ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Working...
                                X