No announcement yet.

SG1 Missions Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Well, the fact that we actually started shooting at them after they shot us, dosent really seem that we will be allies," Sarah started, while saying this she made herself comfortable by sitting down, "Yet i have not yet seen Sharps negotiating skills in action, so i wait..."

((That last bit was supposed to be funny....lol.))
    Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
    LOVE HIM-> DT
    ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

(( so was Claire's eating a enery bar ))

"True," She shallowed, "but you forgot that they started to shoot at us first. But then again we are on their planet." she sighed, "How in the world we got into this mess?" and took another bit of her bar and ate with a dull feeling inside her.

Comment

((Enery bar...lol...*s*******.))

"I havent a clue."
        LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

(( lol...typo there, I mean energy bar ))

Claire just said out few nice colorfull words from her vocabulary. "Ask the Colonel"

Comment

"I would but hes over there, getting into another mess."
            LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

Clarie laughed, "yea," and continuted to give out soft giggles. "How about helping me change the shoulder pad?" Claire asked as she pulled out a new one, "it's almost time for it."

Comment

"Yea sure." Sarah replied. She shuffled over to Claire.
                LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

" Well you obviously don't have a problem defending yourselves, what do you want with us?" Kim asked.

Comment

"Well now we do" The man said "you have finnally figured out how to break out of the trap, luckily it was only the three of you, if we let you go back you would tell the secrets and who knows instead of three men..people you could send hundreds" In reality the man was scared, the trap had never failed them before, but now there was a new threat..
                    The man led them through the trees to a small village, there were people on the sides of the road looking out, the town looked like it was about 1920s if it was on Earth. He leads us up to a small brick building and tossed us inside. "There are gaurds outside so dont try any thing funny got it?"
                    "Yes sir" Sharp said in a childish voice, the man looked at him and slammed the door.
                    The room had a few gas lanterns and bar windows.
                    sigpic
                    Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

"well this looks...cosy" Kim muttered as she walked around the dimly lit room. she traced her hand along the wall then rubbed her hand on her side,getting rid of the dust " Could do with a good clean though".

Comment

Sarah quickly cleaned Davis' wound and re-dressed it. Sarah looked up,
                        she whispered into Davis' ear,

"Look there moving them."
                        LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

Claire head snapped, towards the natives, "Damn," she said."Thanks for helping with the changing. I wonder how long will the other teams be."

Comment

"Hmmm yea." Sarah said to Davis.

((Ill PM Gen Blue.))
                            LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

Major James Beale, walks out infront of th his teammates, and does a quick check of the area. "Ok we are clear. I am going to try and contact SG-1. He we go Over radio Come in Sg-1, this is Major James Beale, come in SG-1"
                              Last edited by beale947; 05 December 2005, 02:07 PM.

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

"Roger I will stang gaurd." Said Harry as he survyed the area.
                                Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Working...
                                X