No announcement yet.

SG1 Missions Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Sure, sir." Sarah said as she gathered her stuff together and began to set off.
    Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
    LOVE HIM-> DT
    ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

"Be careful you guys, and Sarah, make sure Claire doesn't get hurt again, i don't want to have to sit with you in the Medical Room again." Zach smiled at Claire. "Afterall i don't want anything to happen to you."

Comment

Sharo gave them a salute as the walked off and turned around to Zach and the Major smiling "So, ready to continue?"

*As he said this the cage sank back into the ground and in the center of where it would have been rose a single pillar with many different symbols on it* Sharp walked over to it. "Hey! There's Ancient on here!" Sharp pulled out a notebook from his pack and started to copy down the symbols.
        sigpic
        Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

"Dont worry, i will!" Sarah shouted back after Zachs retreating back.
          She turned around and started off striding into the direction of where she thought the gate was.
          "Hows your shoulder?" she asked Davis.

((Lets have a bit of a friendly chat on the way.))
          LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

(do you want to send me a pm saying what the Ancient is, because i can read it, or do you want to translate it yourself?)

Comment

(I can do it, The only two languages Sharp can speak are Latin and Ancient)

"Salve amici ..mm..intelli..mmmmm.lies, ruin, maxima mmmmmmm" Sharp wrote out some words then looked up "Welcome friends, here lies in ruin a great race, its mysteries are still unknown, we continue to explore them.."
              Sharp let out a breath "Could this mea a race older than the ancients?"
              sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

"Well that would definately be quite contraversial. i mean, afterall, our scientists theorised that the Ancients, the Alterrans were the first seed of the human evolutionary chain. But this changes everything, if these humans living here, if they were humans. Of course, then there were Mayans living here before life on Earth existed."

Comment

"Or they could be the creatures that the mayans worshipped....or this could be lieing.."
                  sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Kim walked up to the piller and scrunched up her noise in confusion as she looked at what was written on it " Languages never were my strong point" She muttered as she rose her hand up to tap it,but thought otherwise and continued to walk around it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hulabaloo
                      "Dont worry, i will!" Sarah shouted back after Zachs retreating back.
                      She turned around and started off striding into the direction of where she thought the gate was.
                      "Hows your shoulder?" she asked Davis.

((Lets have a bit of a friendly chat on the way.))

((sounds fun ))

"It's not bad, atleast it's not bleeding" Claire smiled as they walked off. "Once we get to the gate, I might change the bandage. I know this may sound a rather odd, but how are you holding up?"

Comment

"Oh im fine...phsically, but mentally?" Sarah said, "Not so good, but its manageable. You?" she asked.
                        LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

Claire sighed, "I don't know, I mean when I'm at a mission, there that feeling when you get back to the Alpha site, you expect to find your loved ones waiting, in my case their's mine dad." She looked at Sarah, "I guess I'm totaly opposide to you. I'm a wreck Phsically and Mentally"

She gave Whitely a shoulder nudge, "We will heal. We got each other for help."

Comment

"This is written in Ancient though, i mean, it's quite hard to forge, and as far as we know, the Alterrans don't really make a habit of lying." Zach turned to face the Colonel. "I think it would be best if we took a copy of the transcript and took it back to the Alpha site, i don't feel really safe around here. I feel like somebody is watching me."

Comment

"Well it is ancient but that didn't mean they wrote it, I know Japanese people that can speak and write flawless english but that doesnt make them American or British" Sharp pulled out a small digital camera from his pocket, turned it on, and took a snap shot of the text, "Anyways, I got the text.."

(Do you guys want to call it a mission or have something happen? I can do either one..)
                              sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Sarah nodded at Davis and stared at the ground, she couldnt help thinking of...him.

((Well, everybody elses missions are how shall i put this? Explosieve. Lets have a bit of fun, hehehe. Oh and by the way Sharp if you want to know who him is PM and ask, besides you probably would know him being my CO, as my CO you would have read my file. Oh and just to let u know, its ma characters birthday today!!!!!!!!!! the 22/11/1972!!!!! my char is 33!!!!!! Can we celebrate?))
                                Last edited by Hulabaloo; 21 November 2005, 10:54 PM.
                                LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

Working...
                                X