Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gym

(Created per demands!)

((Where is it on the plans for the base??))

Comment

((We got a gym, we got a gym. Thanks Proxy I'll stop pestering you now...on second thoughts....no I wont ))
      Major Kaz Johnson Royal Marines. SG 6 CO GW RP

Atlantis based RPG...Take a look
      http://tauruscolony.vf11.com/tauruscolony.html

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
        ((Where is it on the plans for the base??))
        ((How should I know, Sharp is incharge of the plans... Now if you are going to do InCharacter posts here, stop OOCing here, thanks.))

Comment

((Slaps wrist..sorry Sir))

Kaz walked around the base, trying to avoid any other personnel. She finally came to the Gym. She pushed open the door, the place was empty. The usual machines and pieces of equipment were placed around the room. Kaz pulled her trousers (pants) up and went to the bench press, knowing she was going to do herself some damage she started pumping at the weights. She didn't care, the pain in her shoulder seemed dimmed by the pain in her heart. Bill, mum, dad, everyone she loved was gone. Everyone, now she was one of the survivors, one of a few Tau'ri left, they would be hunted, hunted to extinction.
          She ignored the pain, the burning sensation and carried on pushing, trying to work the grief from her body...

Comment

Rag'nor had walked into the gym soon after Kax, he nodded his head in her direction, and then began his training, with his staff which he had used on SG-1 ealier ((see mission thread)) he started to practice his attacking technique on one of the mats in the room, he hopped he could take up Colonel Sharps offer of a sparing match, he continued untill he flet a pain, his symbiote was hurting and he felt the pain, he walked out the room holding his stomach as he made his way to the quarters...

Comment

Kaz watched him leave, but not really taking much notice. She pulled up a bench and laid down, before long she was asleep, the traumas of the day forgotten, at least for the time being.

Comment

On the way to his office, Blue passed by the Gym and looked inside...

Oh my god. Blue thought as he rushed in and approached Major Johnson. I knew she wouldn't take no for an answer. He thought. He nudged her hoping she would wake up.

Comment

Kaz mumbled in her sleep. Turning, forgetting she was on a bench and landing on the floor. She swore and looked up. Straight into Blue's eyes.
                  To say he wasn't impressed was an understatement........

Comment

"Major please." Blue helped the woman up and spotted her shoulder. "Now you are going to make things difficult for us aren't you?" Blue asked.

Comment

Kaz straightened up, winching, feeling the stiffness in her shoulder.
                      'No Sir, I'm just impatient Sir. I'm afraid waitings not a strong point of mine.'
                      (( ))
                      He raised his eyebrow, reminding her of Teal'c.

Comment

"I fully understand." Blue said. He move her to sit down on one of the chairs nearby. He walked back over to the intercom outlet. BASE INTERCOM: "This is General Blue, can I have chief medical officer come to the gym at next available moment. Thanks." Blue taped the intercom control and walked back to sit next to Major Johnson. "I understand your loss, we all have the same thing. Its no excuse for you to be alone."

Comment

Kaz waited in silence, her head spinning. Eventually a medic appeared with a wheel chair apologising because the Doc was dealing with another patient. Between them, Blue and the medic got Kaz in the chair and back to the infirmary.
                          ((yep, back I go>infirmary))

Comment

Tyler strode into the gym and, totally oblivious to the other occupants, stripped off her cap, jacket, boots and socks. Dressed in only her trousers and black tee shirt, she started pummelling the heavy bag. Spinning around after a high kick that would have taken off an opponents face, she froze in a crouch and stared back at the General staring at her.
                            "General," she panted and saluted, "I didn't see you." She rose and padded over to the pile of her clothing, "I'll go."
                            She reached down to gather her stuff, "Aw, crap!" The knuckles on her left hand were split and bleeding.

((OOC - Yeah, I use 'trousers'. Ever since I found out that 'pants' means something totally different in the Queen's English.))
                            Last edited by Jynjyr; 22 September 2005, 03:41 PM. Reason: bad timing
                            You're never too old to do something goofy.
                            sigpic
                            Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

"Was just leaving Lieutenant." Blue said. "As you were." He said before leaving.

>>>>>Goes for a wonder>>>>>>

Comment

Working...
                              X