I have Pm'd him, so soon i should find out
    yer good
    sigpic
    Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
      I kind of have been a pain. Again, if you can't get onto SG-6, let me know and we can work out a sory-line to get you on SG-5. Ok?
      I kinda meant that I was being a pain in the ass, not you. You've been good and helpful.

To move this thread off discussions, if there isn't anything defiante happening with SG-6 by the time you guys get back from your mission, D'you mind if I join SG-5?

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp
        yer good
        So i am head of security?

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

Originally posted by beale947
          So i am head of security?
          Do you want that or CO of SG-6? Folks are looking for a team.
          See this: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....9&postcount=42
          Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
          sigpic

Comment

Well i would like to be the Commanding officer of SG-6

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

Originally posted by beale947
              Well i would like to be the Commanding officer of SG-6
              Very well, Major Beale. Recruit your team. PM me when you have confirmations.
              sigpic

Comment

Thank, i will pm you with the list when it is complete for the moment

Comment

Name: Paul 'White Knight' Marshall

Team: SG-6

Specialty: Infantry combat and tactics

Hair colour: Blonde

Eyes: Blue

Nationality: American/Australian

ATA gene: No

Appearance: Everyone, look at my [CENSORED] Photoshop job!. Marshall has several notable scars and such: bullet scars on his neck and chest, and his right earlobe is missing.

History: The son of an influential Marine Corps General, Marshall got all the best postings thrown at him after he graduated from Officer School. Even though he was more than skilled enough to excel in the Corps, he was dogged by rumours of favouritism when he joined a Marine Force Recon Unit, which he eventually was given command of.
                  After many successful years in command, he was transferred to Stargate Command and took command of an SG-team. For several more years he led his unit with distinction, until a bad call on Marshall's part caused the deaths of five SFs and two members of his team. Wanting to avoid more favouritism rumours, the Corps demoted Marshall and ordered him off active field duty, and (then CO) General Hammond posted Marshall in an ultimately useless position at the Alpha Site.
                  He remained there for several years, becoming more and more bitter towards the military, until the destruction of Earth and the formation of Alpha Site teams...

Other Important Facts: Marshall's hobbies consist of reading and chess. He has a large novel collection, and his chess hobby earned him the nickname 'White Knight' in college. He drinks a lot of coffee, and aside from his books, his only other personal item is a finely crafted nickel-plated Kimber M1911-A1 handgun.
                  Last edited by White Knight; 28 November 2005, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Name: Danny 'Giga' Marshall (Not related to White Knights Character)
                    Nationality:Australian,
                    A.T.A Gene: Yes (but doesnt know it)

Military: United States Marine Corps.
                    Position:Head of Security

Appearence:
                    - Short brown hair, very fit, does some running every day, built like a tank (lol jks, Meduim build), blue eyes.

History:
                    - From a very young age, Danny always wanted to be a Marine, his parents tryed to get him to do something else. He always wanted to exceed at being a Marine he thrived to be one of the 'Best of the Best'.
                    - During high school the subjects he took were subjects that would help him get into the Marine Corps. Being highly ranked at the top of his class Danny graduated school and moved over to the United States.
                    - Join the Marines was easy with Danny's marks and performance at the 'tryouts' (such a thing). After being accpeted the grooling training began. Danny found this to be easy and wanted more of a Challange, he was paid a visit by a member of the Stargate Program which told him that if he kept going there would be a position for him. This was enough for him the Graduate in the top of his class, when handed his first assingment it was to the Chyenne Mountian Complex as part of the SG-3 unit.
                    - Ever since then Danny has been with the Stargate Program with the SG-3 Marines, after several years his was given command, a few years later he was promoted to Major and given the job of 'Head of Security' for the Promethues, he did such a good job he was given the 'Head of Securty' job at the Alpha Site and was promoted to the Rank of Lt Colonel.

Experiance:
                    - Danny has experiance in Offworld travel, leadership. He is speciality trained in Offensive Monuvers (his thinking out of the box stragetgies), Weapons, Hand to hand combat and Reconnisance.
                    - During his time on the Prometheus his was given basic training on the F-302 by a close friend of his which died when Earth was destroyed.
                    - Marshall know alot about computers, one day while he was bored he hacked in to a secure network and read the file on the mainframe but didnt destroy or change anything just basically looked, he was never caught.

Other Interesting Facts:
                    - Will never leave a man/women behind.
                    - He is a mathmatical genius but never shows it or tells anyone, (like Sheppard hides it behind jokes and smart ass comments).
                    - He would not leave anybody behind, even if it means going on a suicide mission to rescure them or die trying, And if he wont get the orders to do it from his superiors, he will do it himself with out any orders.
                    - He like to play and watch NFL, he has a great throwing arm (used to play a bit of NFl with his Marine buddies and played to position QB)
                    - Mashall likes anything fast!
                    - Marshall got the nickname 'Giga' from his friends in high school has he was always the best at computer games it was a natural act.

*NOTE* Subject to change.
                    Last edited by Futura; 02 June 2006, 05:20 AM.

Proud Supporter of:
                    - 'Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis' -

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
                    - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

Im putting my bio becasue it was either lost or not posted.

Character Name:Issac Matthews
                      Character Age:26
                      Character Rank:
                      Character Position
                      Appearance:6'2 tall brown hair, Caucasian. trains regularly at gym, toned body.
                      Personality: Rose through ranks in Australian SAS. Transferd to USA by Australian Government and personel letter of recomendation sent to general O'neil after descoveres contains unique ancient gene.
                      History: ex Grew up in Perth Western Australia. Father was a solider. Always aimed high. Studied martial arts and CQC. Joined Austrlian Army at 19. Joined Australian SAS at 25. Leads squads of men in combat missions for Australia. Respects all life and makes friends easily. Transferd to USA when fiance became teacher. Close friend with Child_of_the_gods( Alexis Winters) of SG-7

Personallity: Alwasy does his duty.Makes friends easily.Has a "can do" attitude and hates people who winge. Assigned to SG-6 but tranferd to SG-3 becasue of team changes. Although from Australia still has accent and love for Aussie rules. plays cricket, but plays NFL. try to teach Team mates to play AFL.

Weapon of Choice: P-90 and/or Aus styer rife.

Name: Issac Matthews
                      Team: SG-3(Marines)
                      click for biography

Comment

Character Name: Harry Martin
                        Character Age: 26
                        Character Rank: 2nd Lt.
                        Character Position: SG-6
                        Character Apperence: 5' 10". Stocky, and muscly with brown hair, and brown eyes. Not great looking, but not bad looking either.
                        Ancient Gene: Yes
                        Current status: Dead
                        Bio:
                        Was born in a small town in Vermont where he learned how to fix cars and everything mechanical from his dad who ran the local car repair place. Excelled in High school and managed to get into MIT, but could not pay for it so he went through ROTC.
                        Graduated MIT third in the class because of one bad grade. He got his bachelors in Mechanical engineering. Then went for his masters in the same subject. When to Quantico when he was 24, and graduated top of his class. Had a hard time following order’s but some quick thinking put him on top. He made some rash decisions but they worked out in the end for him so he never looked back.
                        He was assigned to the SGC after being qualified as a Field Medic. He was assigned to the SGC because of his good skills on anything Mechanical. If something needs fixing he can fix it.
                        He learned how to fly small planes when he was in Vermont, but he is not a fighter pilot, but he is a fast learner, so if anyone ever needs an extra pilot he is your man. He also can read limited Ancient after picking it up from working with a few of the devices, and figuring how to make them work.
                        Was assigned to SG-6 a few weeks before the earth blew up but spent a lot of his time at the SGC in science labs working on Technology, not in the field. He would have gone for a doctorate, but duty called and he was unable too he spent almost two full years at the SGC working in the labs.

He died well inside of the wreck of the aurlis. He died where he would have wanted to.

Personality:
                        Is headstrong and a little to sure of himself though deservedly so because of his high intelligence and physical skill. Prone to not thinking about action before he does them, and might get caught up in the moment. He has some hard time following orders, but being a marine helped him learn, but if you get on his bad side he will tell you.
                        Last edited by captainpash; 25 March 2006, 05:43 PM.
                        Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

ok captain plash, you need to pm colonel sharpe with your desiser to join SG-^, and please say you want to join in sg-6 chat

Comment

Character Name:Tok'ra-ragnor-current host-rumthrim
                            Character Species:tokra
                            Character Age:ragnor-2398-rumthrim-28
                            Character Apperence: (differs with host) tall with dark brown hair medium build.
                            Weapon of choice:Zat,reverse engineered kull arm blaster
                            Personality:talkative for a tok'ra will speak his mind but is as are many tok'ra are is very good at subversion e.g implying one thing while saying something completely innocent.
                            History:has been responsible for a sizeable amount of goa'uld conflicts reducing their number and helping the tok'ra cause.3 years ago my old host was dying a replacement host was found(Rumthrim)he had suffered massive brain trauma althuogh i mannaged to heal him i was not able to save his conscienceness and therefore i have complete controll over his body.
                            i have posted again so that i could change my position to sg-6.
                            tokra operative with sg-6 !!!
                            yep a tokra on a sg team who wulda thunk??
                            Character Name:Tok'ra-ragnor

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RA the sun god
                              Character Name:Tok'ra-ragnor-current host-rumthrim
                              Character Species:tokra
                              Character Age:ragnor-2398-rumthrim-28
                              Character Apperence: (differs with host) tall with dark brown hair medium build.
                              Weapon of choice:Zat,reverse engineered kull arm blaster
                              Personality:talkative for a tok'ra will speak his mind but is as are many tok'ra are is very good at subversion e.g implying one thing while saying something completely innocent.
                              History:has been responsible for a sizeable amount of goa'uld conflicts reducing their number and helping the tok'ra cause.3 years ago my old host was dying a replacement host was found(Rumthrim)he had suffered massive brain trauma althuogh i mannaged to heal him i was not able to save his conscienceness and therefore i have complete controll over his body.
                              i have posted again so that i could change my position to sg-6.
                              Welcome.
                              Have you sent a PM to Colonel Sharp with your Biography? He has to approve all new characters.
                              If you hit the link in my sig that says, "Support GW Roleplay" it will take you to where you can read the rules of how the game works.
                              Thanks.
                              sigpic

Comment

This bio has been approved by Col. Sharp.

Name: Nathan Sears
                                Birth Date: June 10, 1965
                                Height: 5' 11''
                                Weight: 223 lbs
                                Hair: Brown
                                Eyes: Brown
                                Place of Birth: Grand Forks, North Dakota

Branch:
                                United States Air Force
                                Position:
                                Weapons expert
                                Service Record:
                                Stationed at Nellis AFB
                                Stationed at Groom lake as a pilot
                                Black/Spec Ops training

Education:
                                Extensive weapons training
                                ROTC in college
                                Completed officer training school

Qualified for:
                                F-16 Eagle - Fighter
                                F-22 Raptor - Fighter
                                UH-1H Huey - Helicopter
                                Background: (This was required in a previous RPG) Born on the Grand Forks Air force Base in North Dakota to John and Deanna Sears, Nathan did not stay in one place very long. His father, active in the air force, was constantly reassigned to different AFBs throughout the country. At the age of 10, he moved to Montana where his father worked underneath Montana's vast plains as a missile commander for the minuteman missiles.

When his father left active duty for passing on a promotion, the Sears moved to Nebraska where they finally settled. It was because of his fathers air force service that Nathan joined the air force.

At 18 he enrolled in the University of Minnesota and began ROTC. After that he enrolled in USAF Specialized Undergraduate Pilot Training and became a qualified pilot in the, the F-16, the F-22, and the UH-1H Huey.

He then was stationed at Nellis AFB where he flew sorties for various missions. Later was reassigned to the facility at Groom (dry) lake in Nevada. Aka, Area 51. Though much of activity there is still classifed, Sears was chosen to test pilot expeirmental craft, like the F/A-22, F-35, F-302 and overs before they were offically released.

Also previously took part in various black/spec ops assignments throughout Europe and the former USSR.

Comment

Working...
                                X