Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<Armoury> <Outside>

{Flt. Lt. Catherine Hayden}

Prising herself of Lannie Cate turned and looked at the armoury Corporal venomously. "Very funny, very funny indeed." She didn't wait for Lannie and walked over to the dark young man. "Name?"

Comment

<Armory>

{Lannie Wise SF NPC}

((OOC This is my last post for Lannie for quite sometime.))

"Sir don't you think that was a little close," Lannie said as he got up looking at the Corporal. "I hope he learns to use a little less C4 next time." Lannie tried to reach the button to his mic but the mic had been blow off his ear. Lannie looked down on the floor and finally saw the cord for the mic. He reached down and grabbed the mic headset and placed it back in his ear and used it to send a messege out base wide. "The explosion you just heard is under control, all SF report to the armory to receive your TER."
      -------------
      "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
      "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

{SF Bonnie Heckman - NPC}

Bonnie jogged up to the armory after hearing the explosion and subsequent base announcement. 'I guess I'm not off-duty anymore...'

"Airman Bonnie Heckman reporting..."
        She looked around to see who the officer was, "Ma'am."
        sigpic
        Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

<Armoury>

{Flt. Lt. Catherine Hayden}

The corporal stood silent and Cate took it as a sign for her to enter the Armory, she nodded to him, grabbed a day pack hanging nearby on a hook and placed a half dozen TERs inside, one she kept for herself another she handed to the SF nearby. "Hadyen, Cate. For now my rank's too complicated a mouthful Bonnie, so Captain will do. Take this, set it to broad frequency, that little slide on the top." Before she left, Cate picked up her DF's and leg holsters, fixed them in place and checked her weapons, safetied them and slid extra magazines into her pockets. "Right Bonnie, let's go, we should head back to Med bay first, we'll sweep by sections as we go, three metre spread." She coked her head at the other SF. "Take another TER Lannie and use your descretion, or head for the hangars."

Comment

<From Quarters to> <Armoury>

{Staff Sergeant Shaun Patrick}

After taking a number of wrong turns, Patrick found the Armoury cursing under his breath at his bad memory. 'Well, I'm here now.' he thought to himself as he entered the room.
            "Now, where are the TER's?" he asked out loud, mostly to himself.
            Valorin ~ Stephen
            http://valorin.net/

Comment

((OOC: Should I be editing my previous post instead?))

<Armoury>

{Staff Sergeant Shaun Patrick}

Having been unable to find any TER's in the armoury, Patrick searched his memory for any other armouries in the base. After a few minutes he remembered the Storage rooms down on Level 9. If there were any TER's left available, he would find them down there.

Deciding that wandering around the base unarmed was a bad idea, the Staff Sergeant put on a combat vest and picked up a side-arm from the rack along with a couple of extra clips. He then exited the armoury and headed for the stairs, travelling down to level 9.

<to Infirmary>
              Valorin ~ Stephen
              http://valorin.net/

Comment

Working...
              X