Infirmary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

over the radio
    " This is Razor 1, I am headed to substation1, we ahve reason to believe it has been comprimised, reactor may be critical, i recommend all personell retreat to the base for protectinon."

Comment

<r>
      "Hello? *blows on mike* Is this thing on? Someone let me talk to General Blue ASAP! And thats an order to whoever is listening!"
      sigpic
      Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp
        <r>
        "Hello? *blows on mike* Is this thing on? Someone let me talk to General Blue ASAP! And thats an order to whoever is listening!"
        Blue looked at the SF who was "monitoring" him. "Give me your radio."
        The man ignored him.
        "I said, GIVE ME YOUR RADIO, Airman." He was still in charge of this base.
        "Sir." The airman gulped, "With all due respect, sir. I can't do that."
        Blue stood up and started walking toward the other man. "Airman, if you don't want to be scrubbing . . ." He stopped, shocked by the pistol pointed at him.
        "Please sit down, sir." The SF certainly didn't want to shoot General Blue, but if he had to, he would. "Sir. SIT DOWN."
        Oh, god. What if they're right? Blue felt his knees starting to buckle. He sat on the end of the MRI table and held his aching head. "At least contact Colonel Sharp and tell him what's happening. Please."
        The other man backed away as far as he could and kept his pistol pointing at the General. "Control Room, patch me through to Colonel Sharp. I have a message from General Blue."
        CR radio ** Go ahead **
        "Colonel Sharp. This is Airman Jones. Sir, I'm sorry to report that General Blue may have been compromised."
        Last edited by Gen Blue; 08 January 2006, 08:07 AM.
        Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
        sigpic

Comment

((Where shall i go? Wheres the worst hit area so i can fight?))
          Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
          LOVE HIM-> DT
          ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Originally posted by Hulabaloo
            ((Where shall i go? Wheres the worst hit area so i can fight?))
            (( Hangar Bay is next in line for attack, I think. Colonel Harvey is commanding down there. ))
            You're never too old to do something goofy.
            sigpic
            Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

George was rushed into the infirmary.

Dr. Aaronson- " Its Major Rhea, He was hit with a staff blast in the leg retaking the substation."

George- " I have no feeling in the leg!"

Comment

"Colonel Sharp. This is Airman Jones. Sir, I'm sorry to report that General Blue may have been compromised."
                Sharp nearly crashed into a glider when he heard this. The radio turned on but there was silence then Sharp said "Um, alright Jones, tell me whats going on, who's doing what..Where I am needed.." Then Sharp realized...He was the second in command, and if Blue had been compromised..

*base intercom* "General Blue has been hit, I dont know where, or how, and that leaves me his command so lets do our best people, and get these pests off our turf! I am now in an F-302 in the Alpha Site orbit. Ship Nine Eight Five Four Uniform. Radio for directions."
                sigpic
                Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

"Airman," Blue said quietly, "Let me talk to Sharp, please. If I try to give him any orders, you have permission to shoot me."
                  The airman studied his commander. It might be a trick to get him within range to get the gun.
                  The general smiled slightly, "I won't move. Just toss the radio here. It's not like I can transmit to the enemy."
                  Still keeping his gun aimed at the other man, the SF tossed him the radio.
                  As promised, Blue didn't move except to catch it. "Thank you."
                  He keyed the mic, "Chris, it's Nick. They're right. I was down and out in the Gateroom with lots of dead Jaffa and live larva. Dr. Attington did a scan. I'm waiting for results now. Do whatever you need to do. God-speed and Good luck."
                  He tossed the radio back and stretched out on the MRI table.
                  sigpic

Comment

Dr. Aaronson was able to fix George up so he could feel the leg and walk, barely. He would have to wait for it to heal perfectly. George went out to the hangar bay to see what he could do.

<to the hangar>

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorgerheaus
                      Dr. Aaronson was able to fix George up so he could feel the leg and walk, barely. He would have to wait for it to heal perfectly. George went out to the hangar bay to see what he could do.

<to the hangar>

NO! You got hurt that bad, you're grounded. Actions have consequences. Deal with it.
                      sigpic

Comment

George mad that he couldnt do anything thought of an idea.

" Hey doc, i know a way that wecan find out if blue has been comprimised and i can get in the game. If he uses the healing device and i am cured hes a gould.if he tries to use it and it fails, he is not!"

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorgerheaus
                          George mad that he couldnt do anything thought of an idea.

" Hey doc, i know a way that wecan find out if blue has been comprimised and i can get in the game. If he uses the healing device and i am cured hes a gould.if he tries to use it and it fails, he is not!"
                          Cole looked up to face the navy man as he stood in front of the computer as it put the finishing touches on the picture of the general's brain.

"Wouldn't work, sailor," he said, "if there was a Goa'uld in there, he could very well fake being able to use the healing device and we would never know it," he ordered the computer to print him the results of the scan and went to collect the see through black sheet with a milky white image of the general's brain, "We'll know in a minute. If you want that leg fixed quickly, I suggest you send someone to look for a Tok'ra and see if they are available to help though. And you should be resting..."

He left the Lt. Cmdr. and entered the MRI room, the General was talking on the radio and the SF looked tense. He nodded to the SF.

"Nick, I've your results right here," he walked to the panel on the wall and placed the black prints on it, toggled on the light. The image of the general's brain appeared clearly. Cole looked at it carefully for a few seconds and grinned, turning back to Nick, "Everything's fine, you're clear."
                          May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Kate hurried into the infirmary. She had heard that someone needed healing.

"Ok, guys," she said. "What's going on?"
                            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Blue sat up as Dr Attington entered the room. He watched anxiously as the doctor read the scan. If he was infested, he'd . . . wish he was dead. The Tok'ra Council had been extrememly uncommunicative lately. They couldn't count on them to get it out of him.
                              "Everything's fine, you're clear."
                              It took a bit for the words to register. He leaned his forehead on his hand for a minute, then looked up at the Doctor. Blinking rapidly, he told him, "Cole. Those are the sweetest words I've ever heard."
                              Blue smiled at the SF. "You can put the gun away, son."
                              Flustered, the young man holstered his pistol.
                              "Now," Blue stood and straightened his uniform, "If you can give me something for this headache, I can get back to work."
                              Last edited by Gen Blue; 08 January 2006, 03:02 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

((OOC: has the wound been healed and can you walk yet?))

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

Working...
                                X