No announcement yet.

Infirmary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(( OOC yeah lol ok i just saw one of jynyrs posts and found it rather amusing.))

Matthews watched as the strange goul'd device healed his whole team, it was a good, because he did not have to look at his team with sorrow and guilt. they all seemed so happy, he thought he would stand back next to Jamie.

All the while Matthews Decided to accept the Rescue Mission for SG-1. He would accommpany the newly made SG-6 and lend a hand, only as it was aceptable by his team mates. As it was so he now packed and is ready for duty.

(( OOC umm sure Captain pash, ill help, but im going to need to know the whole story with SG-1 and if it is posted, who the members of SG-6 are, and their names, ie: gateworld names and character names. oh, and what board to post at. and if you cant message me because i am off-line, the CO of the group can control my character, but cannot make important decision, ie: if i get hurt and that sort of thing. yeah but i am willing to help.

Name: Issac Matthews
    Team: SG-3(Marines)
    click for biography

Comment

(( OOC - Check out the red link in my sig, Player List. For SG-1's mission details, you probably need to read the thread. Although they seem to have left without you. They're in the SG-1 mission thread already. ))
      Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
      sigpic

Comment

Dr. Aaronson walked over to Sophia's bed, perusing some papers. Sophia looked up at the sound of footsteps, expectantly.
        "So, what's the verdict, doctor?" she asked.
        Dr. Aaronson grinned at Sophia's sarcasm. "The members of the jury, being me, have...." Sophia scowled at him. "I'm kidding. Your tests came back with nothing out of the ordinairy. I'm going to let you go, but I want you to take it easy for the first couple of days. If there's anything, come back to the infirmary."
        Sophia smiled at him. "I will. Thanks." Dr. Aaronson left. After getting dressed, she walked out of the infirmary towards her lab.

((To Science labs))
        Gateworld rpg
        dr. Sophia MacKenzie
        Base Chief Scientist

Sophia's bio

"It's always suicide mission this, save-the-world that, no one ever stops just to say hi anymore." - Jack O'Neill

Comment

As George was being rushed to the infirmary Dr. Steele met them half way,she took a look at the wound and looked at one of the kormen " get a the operation room prepped." George had a thing for Dr. Steele , she was beautiful with long dark hair that glistened in the light. She was very athletic and caring , George found this out when she would play soccer with him, to help with his recovery of the F-302 incident.She had dimples and and a huge smile complete with lushious (sp) plump lips, her external beauty was only beaten by her personality, she was a kind caring person who knew how to have fun. she had a great sense of humor always was comfortable and had grace under presure, she was very level headed. the problem was, she was married, when earth was destroyed, he was killed. he knew this because one night, the night of the attack, she was on watch in the infirmary, when the news was out, she had sat next to him to vent, George stayed up all night, listening to her problems. Now his problem was, they were freinds. he wanted to be more than friends.

they finally reached the operation room, there Dr. steeele took his pants off, George was a bit aroused but tried to hide it, the kormen pumped him with painkillers and as soon as tey set in , they doctor examined the wound. She looked up and said " aha! i have found something!" she went back in to the wound and pulled it out. it was an arrow head with a stem . she stopped the bleeding and stitched him up." you will be good as new in no time! just take it easy for a week,only light excesises, i dont want the stitches to come out." of course Julianna i mean Dr. Steele knew that was impossible, George never took it easy. as Soon as he was able to walk again, he was running, biking, playing differnet sports, all with serious burns on some parts of his body. she looked up at him, " but knowing you, i will be reay to give you more stitches" she chuckled for a moment then gave him a wink, his heart began to race, he had butterlies in his stomach, was that a flirtatous wink, or a freindly wink? how could he be sure, he did not want to jepordize his freindship with her unless he knew they could move onto a relationship. George left the infirmary to get dressed, grab some food and sleeep before the debriefing.

( To my Quarters !)

Comment

Donna slowly walked into the infirmary, she took a look around a nurse came over "can i help" she aked "uh...post mission check up" Donna replied "ok if you just wait over there I'll let the Doctor know" she said gesturing to one of the beds, Donna nodded and smiled and went over and sat on the bed and waited.

Not long after the a Doctor came over "Hi am Dr Aaronson"

"Hey Lt Colonel Donna Henderson"

"How'd you get that" he pointed to her face then took a look at it.

"what" she questioned

"The huge bruise on your left cheek" he smiled

"huh...oh I forgot about that, walked into someone swinging the end of their weapon at me" she smiled "Is it that bad" she asked

"No just a bruise..it'll be fine" He finished off the rest of the check up.

"All clear your fine...good to go"

"Thanks Doc" she jumped down off the bed and made her way out looking at her watch she still had a bit off time before the having to go see the General, she heade to her quaters.
            Lt.Col Donna Henderson
            SG-2: CO
            Base Senior Biologist,
            Stargate RP, Gateworld

Cassidy Evans, SG-10:CO

Comment

Anthony, carted by two medics on a stretcher, came in chattily.

"I just wish David had talked me out of the military. I mean, dude, I was so freakin young! What was I thinking, setting my heart on Annapolis! Sheesh, what kinda crack was I on!"

The medics hauled him up onto a bed and roughly pulled the stretcher from under him. With a roll of thier eyes, they went off.

"Hey, Tidings of Joy and Happiness to you too!"

Anthony rolled his eyes. Momentarily a nurse approached, snapped on a pair of gloves, lifted up Anthony's pant leg and began to examine it.

"So, did you have a good time?"

"Eh, mezzo mezzo."

She chuckled.

"How long have you been walking on this leg?"

"Beats me. It's went numb about two hours ago, then started up again."

"Looks like you got back before there was chance for an infection. We'll get you ship shape again."

"Hope so, I have a boxing session this week."

1.5 hours later...

Anthony adjusted his crutch under his arm and hopped off the table. The nurse helped him to the door.

"Try not to be on it too much, give it time to heal."

"When'll you think I'll be ok for active duty again?"

"Give it about a week at least."

Dreams of Soccer, kickboxing and drill practice lept through Anthony's head. He smiled sweetly at the Nurse.

"Ok, ma'am. Whatever you say."

He hobbled out.

((To my quarters...then breifing...)
              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by captainpash
                A medical Team rushed Harry into the Infirmary where he was immediatly given treatment with the hand device. Harry was still a not all toghter, but he was allowed to leave the infirmary.

<<To Mess>>
                (( OOC - I don't think so. There is only one person on base who can use the healing device. Captain Jen Stevens. She's not here. No, you cannot have her called to the Infirmary to use the device on your arm. You got shot, deal with it. ))
                sigpic

Comment

((OOC: Fine I will wait I guess. I am off to deletel the posts, but SG-3 used her earlier.))

Harry was rushed into the Infirmary where he was put into the ICU. Doctors were all over him putting tubes and IV's into Harry. Harry was not awake so he had no clue what was going on. When all of a sudden his heart monitor started to go off

“He’s crashing” Yelled one of the nurses.
                  “Get me a crash cart.” Said a panicked Dr. Julianna Steele
                  “Right.” Said the nurse who brought it over.
                  “Clear” Said Dr. Julianna Steele who pressed the paddles onto Harry and gave him a jolt. Harry’s heart however did not change. “Turn up the voltage.” Yelled the Dr. Julianna Steele and she tried again to no avail. After three more tries Harry’s heart became normal again.
                  “He’s good for now, and I we have salvaged the arm.” Said Dr. Julianna Steele. "So I think that he can go, but I do not think that he will be able to serve in the field for a while."

((OOC: How about now can I go? Or should I wait awhile?))
                  Last edited by captainpash; 10 December 2005, 09:21 AM.
                  Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

(( OOC - Yes, SG-3 used Capt. Stevens' skills. After they spent 2 days RolePlay-time in wheelchairs because of their injuries. Stevens offered. ))
                    sigpic

Comment

((OOC: How long is roleplaying time? I can't find it anywhere.))

Comment

(( It doesn't have an exact ratio. It's governed by when people having a conversation can be on-line and what is logical for a timeframe for actions to occur. Potions_Mistress and Blue are having a meeting in his office. RP-time will be about 30 minutes (?), RL-time may take 3 days. It will depend on when her and I connect. ))
                        sigpic

Comment

((OOC: Cool well, I guess that I will be in the infirmary for the rest of the weekend, maybe even into next week.))

Comment

((Maybe not quite that long, captainpash ))

Jen entered the infirmary, her Beretta heavy in the thigh holster. She wasn't SG-5's best shot and practiced often with both her weapons. 2nd Lieutenant Martin was laid up and didn't look so good. 'When the gate alarms go off, somebody is probably hurt.' Jen gently tapped his good shoulder. "Lieutenant, I'm Captain Jen Stevens, SG-5. I heard the gate alarms and figured somebody had to be injured. If you can describe your injuries for me, I'll try to patch the worst of them up." Jen remembered another 2nd Lieutenant she'd healed. It hadn't been her, but Nemesis. 'Mckay could barely move. Colonel Richardson's hare-brained rescue attempt had turned FUBAR. All of SG-5 plus Marshall and the other Marines were captive to one very sadistic Goa'uld. A Goa'uld who had decided torturing the Tau'ri was her favorite pastime. He'd managed to sit up and looked into the cold green eyes of his superior officer. "I ought to kill you," she said in Stevens's voice, "but you are more interesting alive." She had healed him and thrown him back with his teammates. Colonel Richardson had been brought out next.' Jen shook it off and fitted the healing device.
                            "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                            " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                            Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

"Should was hit by a staff blast." Said Harry who was still a little out of it from all of the durgs.

Comment

Jen held her hands over the charred wound in Lieutenant Martin's shoulder. The golden beam of the device did its work while Jen pictured the burn itself and then new cells growing and dividing. A few minutes later, she was done. "I'm not a medical doctor, Lieutenant, but take it easy, don't overuse the arm for a day or so, and you can't go back to the mission you were on right now." Jen wanted to ask about Paul Marshall, but didn't. She had a certain attachment to the Marine squad that had backed SG-5 in the attempt to rescue her from Nemesis. And all seven had suffered. Nemesis had entertained herself through torturing them when yelling at Ek'nor because her ambrosia device wasn't working and the host's face was getting wrinkles was no longer entertaining enough. SG-5 would never have been able to pull off the rescue without the backing of Marshall's unit. So Jen felt a debt to the SGC Marine detachment. "I'll see you later, Lieutenant." She left the infirmary

((to Outdoors))
                                "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                                " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                                Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Working...
                                X