Quarters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Ryn's Quarters - level 7] {Kym Tyler}

"P-90? I'll be lucky if I touch anything heavier than a zat on this mission." Kym paused for a moment and tipped her head in thought, "Of course, that's a good thing. Diplomacy at gun point is never a success."
    The woman shook her head, "Nope, little Kymmie is going to be meek and mild, keep my hands in my pockets and my mouth shut."

(( It was fun reading over the AU mission. Yep, Kym still has the gloves. ))
    You're never too old to do something goofy.
    sigpic
    Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

[Ryn's quarters, level 7]

Chikozu grinned. "That makes two of us."

"And I wasn't suggesting that you needed to go all shoot-em-up kind of thing. Was a bit of a joke, really. Anyway, um. I'll go take that nap, if it's ok. Will you fetch me an hour or so ahead ? Just so I can shower and dress. Oh, and I hope you'll find me a scrunchie or something, please ?".

Comment

[Ryn's Quarters - level 7] {Kym Tyler}

"No problemo. Go ahead and catch your nap." She snapped her fingers as a thought struck her, "At least give me the dress box. That will be one less thing to drag up there later. And I'll see what Stores has available for hair."
        sigpic

Comment

[Ryn's quarters, level 7 ((hallway ))]

"OK." Ryn nodded, ducked into her room and within moments produced the box.

"There you go. Guard it with your life." She said, sounding quite serious but her eyes were also twinkling with humour. Still, it was a one-of-a-kind piece, and it showed Ryn had a lot of trust in her team mate to simply hand it over for caretaking.

Comment

[Hallway outside Ryn's Quarters - level 7] {Kym Tyler}

Kym laughed at her teammate's dramatic declaration, "Yes, Ma'am. If it gets lost or stolen, I'll personally contact ..... the dressmaker and get another made."
            She tucked the box under her arm and turned to go, "Have a nice nap. Give me a ping when you're ready to get into uniform."
            sigpic

Comment

[Ryn's quarters, hallway, level 7]

Ryn giggled (quite a weird sound coming from her, it just went to show the level of tiredness and pain she was still at). "Yeah. You better. And thanks, Kym."

As her friend made to leave and added her last comment, Ryn turned back from going in the room.

"Hey, um. You better come and find me instead. I'll probably not hear my alarm clock.". She added a last sheepish smile.

Last edited by Ryn; 17 February 2010, 11:32 PM. Reason: I was too quick :P

Comment

Kym nodded, "I'll be back around 1600. That should give us more than enough time."

Originally posted by SilverRider View Post
                Captain Tyler, this is Major McKinnon. Can you please let me know Gunnery Sergeant Chikozu and your location?
                Shifting the dress box, Kym pulled the comm out of her pocket, ** This is Tyler. I'm on level 7 outside of Chikozu's quarters.**
                Letting up the mic, she asked Ryn, "Nap or report in? I can tell him it's doctor's orders."
                Last edited by Jynjyr; 24 February 2010, 02:20 AM. Reason: changed time
                sigpic

Comment

[outside Ryn's quarters, level 7]

"Thanks,"
                  Ryn smiled sincerely on her team mate's answer. Just then their radio beeped, it was their CO McKinnon. Ryn all but groaned, at the sound of that voice, although she quickly covered up the mike as well.

"Yes, please," she told Tyler. "Tell him that. It's not even a white lie.". She did really need sleep and it never hurt to do so before a mission that might - or might not - be strenuous.

Comment

Kym nodded again, "Will do."

Clicking the mic, she finished reporting in, ** I'm just leaving Chikozu in her quarters. Resting per doctor's orders. I'm on my way up to the Gateroom. Meet you somewhere, Major?**
                    sigpic

Comment

[Ryn's quarters, level 7]

Ryn mouthed a 'thank you' to Tyler as her team mate finished up speaking with their CO.

The redhead gave a grateful smile too, and then quickly dashed inside her room, closing the door.

Really glad to be rid of another inquisition for now, she took off the radio set, and got ready for bed. Of course she totally forgot to set the alarm clock.

Chikozu soon fell into a dreamless slumber.

Comment

While she had the comm in her hand, Kym set the alarm for 1545 so she'd have enough time to get to this level from wherever she happened to be at the time. Dropping it back into her pocket, the woman went to the elevator and up to the Gate room.

(( Change of time. I forgot the pre-mission meeting was at 1700. ))

<< to Control Room >>
                        sigpic

Comment

>> From the Infirmary >>

With a sigh of relief, Julia got in to the elevator, “Thank you”, she said quietly as she passed him.
                          She couldn’t help but giggle about 'The Dates', “No, that would definitely be a shame. Dates are important, even if the lucky one is a pillow...” He sure had a way to take the edge of things.

The bell chimed and the doors opened at her quarters. Julia walked to stand in the doorway and turned towards Hughes, “Thank you for the company… I’ve really appreciated it…”
                          She took a deep breath before she continued, “Let me know when you get back, Robert. Just to know that you’re back in one piece?”

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Originally posted by Northern Girl View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            >> From the Infirmary >>

With a sigh of relief, Julia got in to the elevator, “Thank you”, she said quietly as she passed him.
                            She couldn’t help but giggle about 'The Dates', “No, that would definitely be a shame. Dates are important, even if the lucky one is a pillow...” He sure had a way to take the edge of things.

The bell chimed and the doors opened at her quarters. Julia walked to stand in the doorway and turned towards Hughes, “Thank you for the company… I’ve really appreciated it…”
                            She took a deep breath before she continued, “Let me know when you get back, Robert. Just to know that you’re back in one piece?”

<<From Infirmary>>

"Dates are important," he nodded, as if to reinforce what he was about to say next. His face remained completely serious. "Especially if it's with a pillow."

The elevator arrived and Julia stepped out.

Hughes kept the elevator doors from closing and raised an eyebrow, curious, if not a little amused too. "You're not...worried about me, are you?"

Comment

Julia gave him a casual shrug, a way to not reveal that she in fact was worried, “What if I am? You’re my friend…I hope. And friends care. And you’re about to go on an off world mission. I know what kind of mess you guys end up in. I’m a nurse here, remember? Part of the patching-up-team? ”

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

Hughes shook his head and stepped away from the elevator doors.

"Your...concern is noted." He winked. "No need to worry, though. I can take care of myself, you know."

The doors closed and he continued on his way.

<<To Armory>>

Comment

Working...
                                X