No announcement yet.

Epilogue RP (Role Play) Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, because ever since the Destiny Crew went to Novus, it's not really either Stargate(if I remember correctly, they weren't very useful anymore) or Universe. No, how about The Novus Civilization? They were that from the beginning to the end. Oh, and sorry about the temper, but we have been talking for a month. I think we're ready for this.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

What about something like Book of Novus or something epic sounding?
      sigpic
      Does anyone else respond to something shocking in the manner of ELI....
      "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
      Global Warming: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
      Ancient Aliens: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
      etc.....

Comment

It's cool rushy, I understand. I just want to get everything set up before we get started. They actually did use the stargate, maybe not right away, but eventually. If you remember in Blockade when they dialed "Pitsburgh", Eli said that the civilzation spread out to other planets. Anyway, I do like the name, The Novus Civilization, for our RPG. If nobody objects, that'll be the name.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RoK View Post
          It's cool rushy, I understand. I just want to get everything set up before we get started. They actually did use the stargate, maybe not right away, but eventually. If you remember in Blockade when they dialed "Pitsburgh", Eli said that the civilzation spread out to other planets. Anyway, I do like the name, The Novus Civilization, for our RPG. If nobody objects, that'll be the name.
          No objection. Sounds good!
          sigpic
          etc.....

Comment

I love the idea of this game, that being said I think the name “The Novus Civilisation” might get people a little confused with Sid Meier’s Civilisation games. If I might humbly suggest Narro Novus, it’s Latin for New story. Choice is yours though, I’m going to be on there no matter what the name is, I think its a great way to not only continue with the story line but to make it part of fandom.
            sigpic

Comment

What characters are left?

Comment

how about "The rise of Novus"?

Comment

I have made a list of characters still open. We have Chloe, Park, James, The Old Lady, Varro's second in command Koz, Airman Becker(the cook of Destiny), Airman Dunning and your own characters.
                  "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

So... START?!!

Comment

Who the hell is the Old Lady?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RoK View Post
                        Who the hell is the Old Lady?
                        obviouosly shes the old lady.........

I want to be James. (rocks in chair chanting "Im a pretty girl.)

(Is it weird that i'll be playing a chick?)

Notes:
                        You should post a list of who is playing who.
                        Also I think the RP should not have a linear timeline, meaning that people who come later and join in wont suddenly appear but can add back story to previous stories. Obviously don't let people go crazy and jump around all the time or suddenly have only one person living 50 years in the future.
                        Last edited by escyos; 28 May 2011, 07:57 AM.

Comment

The Old Lady is a person who randomly appeared throughout Universe Season 1, last seen in Incursion Part 2 in the end, alongside Wray.

Comment

kinda funny that noone wants Chloe.

Comment

So... Start? Please...

Comment

Originally posted by timstro59 View Post
                                kinda funny that noone wants Chloe.

your rite, that is kina funny
                                sigpic
                                etc.....

Comment

Working...
                                X