No announcement yet.

Epilogue RP (Role Play) Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also try to find someone who can make some sigs for us, to use for spreading news about this.

Comment

My apologizes for not being around the last few days. I've been sick and I still am, so I'm trying to get better.
      sigpic

Comment

get well soon.

Comment

So. We have 3 people. How much do we need in minimum?
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by timstro59 View Post
            get well soon.
            Thanks. I have pink eye and it sucks. My vision's all hazy out of my eye and I can't see too well because of it.

Originally posted by rushy View Post
            So. We have 3 people. How much do we need in minimum?
            I say around 5 or 6 people total, just to be on the safe side.
            sigpic

Comment

That shouldn't be too hard. 6 people in min, we have half that already.
              "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Anybody have any luck finding people?
                sigpic

Comment

Maybe one... Not especially. But this shouldn't be too hard. I'll be back in a few days with a few people...

Comment

I want to pitch this idea to you guys for this RP. I'm thinking about bringing in a character with special powers. If so, I can intrigrate him into the original Destiny crew and his descendants would be able to help out the people of Novus. Of course in the present, the percentage of people with powers would be really low. I'm thinking 5 or less percent.

It's up to everyone else whether or not to allow it. I won't be mad if you guys say no. I just want to know what you guys think.
                    sigpic

Comment

sounds interesting. it should make for an interesting story.

Comment

Yeah. Maybe we should say that Eli's wisdom went so big he had special powers some 30 years since the arrival. Oh, and since there appears to be no luck with finding new members, I suggest we pick our Destiny(and self-made) characters and start. How many characters are allowed?

Comment

Oh, and we should end this thread and start the RPG one.

Comment

Cool, I wasn't sure if you guys liked it and all. Before we pick characters and what not, let's come up with ideas for the RPG itself. Do you guys want to start off from the beginning? Like when they first arrived and what not?
                            sigpic

Comment

i think we should start the rpg some time between 2 - 3 years after they arrived, so we could have some basic supplies, resources, enough buildings, and areas.

basically so this wont end up as a fight to survive type rpg.

Comment

Yeah, that works. What do you think rushy?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X