This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
    "do you think you can disarmed them, Captain?" Al says as he tries to comfort the young captain.

"I..I think so sir, give me minute." Jennifer eased her way forward, hoping at least Teal'c was right behind her, all the while watching her ancient device. It had a SGC developed chip in at as well so it would recognise other technologies and the read had been re-formatted into English. She stopped, her eyes went wide as she read the figures. Softly she spoke. "Ah Colonel Reynolds, Colonel Mitchell...it's a Korean SQ7 alpha sirs, remote trigger like they use in Afganistan, I'll need some help please." She stood there fixed, bitemes buzzing around her head, but she stayed rock still.

Comment

Ain gets into position and prepares to fire. "I'm getting into position now. Preparing to fire." He was ready and able to do this.

Calm and cool on the outside, Ain still couldn't cover up his nervousness in his voice. "Target acquired. Firing now." his nervousness came through in his voice. He was beginning to sweat, adding more anxiety to the situation. Ain locked in the target and fired, hitting just under 8 meters to the right of the target.

"Yes! How's that for redemption, Ange?" Ain mocked, relieved that the test was over and he didn't fail miserably.

Comment

<LA base world>
        Spoiler:
        Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post

{Vala Mal Doran}

Vala smirked as she jutted out her shoulder and flung her now somewhat frizzy ponytail out of her way. She thought to herself how the dreadful humidity and small flying gnat things would be the death of her hair....and didn't think things could get any worse and then the rain started to gently fall ...bouncing off the murky waters that was up ahead. She sighed and quietly murmured with dread..."Ahhh great! well it looks like you are gonna get some time to practice those swimming skills Danny......"

It wasn't so much the slippery slope or the thick mud that was packing up on her boots that was of concern...it was the creatures that she knew inhabited such waters..... but she pressed on almost as if she was holding onto the back of Daniel's vest for some sense of security.

Karina "Starbreaker" Thracen
        Jeremy "Runner" Cordova B.B. And Hammer Blue/Lima Squadron

Karina grimaced at Connor's command as it was so.... 'follow-the-leader like' she thought in her mind defiantly...she was never one to take orders politely but she knew this mission was high risk and didn't want to blow it. "Copy that Father Goose...we're in line and heading to the moon....back in nursery school it seems..." She released her coms and opened them only to her own squadron.... "now all we need is a cat and a fiddle and we'll be all set."

Jeremy opened his com with a chuckle, "Can I be the cow please?"

"Sure.... I'll be sure to have Heckman paint some nice black patches on your bird for you when we get back!" She swallowed hard trying to disguise her dread feeling that something just wasn't right and didn't want to lose her head to the silly banter. "Actually....let's not get all Humpty Dumpty here cuz things are a bit too quiet for my liking. B.B. .....Hammer....what's your sights lookin like?"

"All's quiet...just Zulu showboating as normal...." B.B. reported

"Same Same....just a quiet stroll in the park for me...." Hammer added.

"Yeah about that quiet part..." She opened up her com link to Zulu Leader.....

Karina squelched the coms ... "Hey Badasses.....why don't you open a website and start your own version of WikiLeaks?.... Now shut the frak up and put your badassery where your mouth used to be??!" She released the coms and pulled on her stick maneuvering in her own badass style sending her team weaving and careening after her. "Whooooooooooooo HOoooooooo now that's what I'm talking about.... Who said we had to fly straight to the moon anyway?" She taunted as she and her team creatively formed up with the other wings ..setting a course for the moon.

((OOC..just a little vid to get the feel for things ))

[video=youtube;om_INoq857Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om_INoq857Q&feature=related[/vido]

{Vala Mal Doran}
        Vala had to giggle out loud watching Beck squirm while wading in the mucky waters. She swore to herself that the natural color of his skin right now was probably close to the green shade she was seeing through her night vision gear. "Hey Beck... remind me to tell you a story of that one big ..... I mean BIG eel like creature that almost ate my friend....yep ... and we were in waters such as these....as a matter of fact." She smirked quietly trying to lighten the mood as things were starting to get a bit tense. But then she felt something brush her leg and knew there were big creatures in the waters ...and they were ugly but none too deadly. So she squished onward...hanging onto Daniel as she went.....

"Daniel...how you doing? Yeah .... about Teal'c .... " She sighed not knowing whether they should let Teal'c in on their little secret mission.... "Maybe it wouldn't hurt to let someone know...just what is going down...." she whispered toward him....praying her words weren't echoing along the surface of the water. "But I'm not gonna tell him.....you tell him!" She urged trying to play to Daniel's humanitarian spirit.
        Major beck
        Beck tried not to blanch and kept his wits about him.

"Yes ma'am...sounds fun."
        Spoiler:
        Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
        ((OOC too many to quote))

[IG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/colonelreynoldssiggy.jpg[/IMG] [IG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/haileysig2.jpg[/IMG]

Al scratched at his chin, he was getting a decent stubble there now, he'd keep it if it wasn't against regs, he hated shaving. "Cam, don't delay the call. We'll need the distraction once we start laying claymores." He moved forward slowly behind Beck, his two sergeants in bringing up the rear behind SG1. Something was bugging him though and he stopped. "Beck, hold up son. Hailey you have that sensor thing you're always carrying?"

"Yes sir." She unclipped her pack and trying balance it on her knee without it falling into the mud, she pulled a side zip open and reached in. The small ancient device, a courtesy of Doctor McKay, she held and scanned the area, two small dots showed directly in front of them and to either side. "Oh crap....remote triggers. Sirs, Teal'c I think thye've got mines up there." She began to sweat a little more than the humidty would allow, the rain made no difference on that score.

[IMG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/Ellesiggy.jpg[/IG] [IMG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/hudsonsiggy.jpg[/IM]

"You heard Father Goose Zulu, keep a zip on it. If I have to tell you again, you'll be seeing the inside of Chief Parson's galley for a long time to come."

"Oh come on boss, you know you love us." Hudson replied. "Which is why Colonel Mason you just simply adore us on your six, we're so lovable, ain't that right Fairie, cute and, cuddly criters we are." He burst into song for Fairie's benefit.

"When the moon hits you eye like a big pizza pie
        That's amore
        When the world seems to shine like you've had too much wine
        That's amore
        Bells will ring ting-a-ling-a-ling, ting-a-ling-a-ling
        And you'll sing "Vita bella"
        Hearts will play tippy-tippy-tay, tippy-tippy-tay
        Like a gay tarantella

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool
        That's amore
        When you dance down the street with a cloud at your feet
        You're in love
        When you walk down in a dream but you know you're not
        Dreaming signore
        Scuzza me, but you see, back in old Napoli
        That's amore"

"HUDSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
        Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
        [IMG]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/haileysig2.jpg[/IG]

"I..I think so sir, give me minute." Jennifer eased her way forward, hoping at least Teal'c was right behind her, all the while watching her ancient device. It had a SGC developed chip in at as well so it would recognise other technologies and the read had been re-formatted into English. She stopped, her eyes went wide as she read the figures. Softly she spoke. "Ah Colonel Reynolds, Colonel Mitchell...it's a Korean SQ7 alpha sirs, remote trigger like they use in Afganistan, I'll need some help please." She stood there fixed, bitemes buzzing around her head, but she stayed rock still.
        Major Beck
        He nodded and held himself in position for a while and wait for the people to move as one. He scanned the area not quite trusting any of this technology yet as he kept an eye out for anything that could look the least bit threatening.
        Cam Mitchell
        He mulled over Al's suggestion in his head and nodded his agreement. "Yeah that sounds like a good idea, but I still want to be down a little bit more where we are actually ready to start laying the claymores before we call them in, that way it can be perfect." He gave his fellow team leader a look and then slowly made his way down the path.

Cam turned to her and looked over the screen and fixed her in a serious stare, beginning to feel a little wet at the raining that was peppering him. "Yeah, sure, what do you need?" He spoke at her in a normal voice figuring that if anyone could hear them, that they would be on the scanners. Though he hoped that would not give away their position.
        Last edited by Col.Foley; 21 January 2011, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Ange felt a little better, she knew Ain wouldn't miss, she only waited her turn around for the next round. Gun drill was her highest rating in the fleet. "As smooth as bourbon on a hot Atalnta night Ain....Tank!" she yelled. "You're next brother!"

Comment

{Rev. Fr. Lt. Col. Robert "Firebucket" Sheen}

As the data from the weapons test streamed in on the tac console, Firebucket nodded in satisfaction, confident in the abilities of his charges to make the enemy wish they'd never been born. Opening a channel, he complimented the pilots: "Good shootin' everyone! Spook, I wouldn't fret too much about missing the target wide. I know you. You're good at where it counts, making the enemy pilots pay for every inch of space. And Starbreaker, I know you're good at your job, but could you at least act like a well-disciplined officer?"

Comment

<Orbit of LA base world>

Royce, "The Tank" Sprills
              The tank got into position and watched the skies for a minute making sure that nothing was about to jump him as he was getting in position. Satisfied he spoke into his mask.

"Coming spook, hot and ready." He smiled at his quip as he came in and got into position, lined up to the target and fired. It was slight to the right but his guns bracketed the target blowing a good sized hole in it. two meters on each side, which destroyed the target.

He cooly smiled and wiggiled his wings in slight victory.

Comment

{Karina "Starbreaker" Thracen} {Jeremy "Runner" Cordova}

Karina got serious and tried desperately to block out all the taunting and chatter. She had one goal in mind and it was that painted target ahead. She zoned in on it and just as she was ready to pop next in line Tank cut her off and splashed the target... .'FRAK!!! Tank Sprills I had that shot dammit!!!' She wailed to herself as she slung her bird around and seemingly shook her wingmen in the process. She leveled up right behind him....Tank now totally unaware and she locked her target on his Six...just to remind him he was not alone in space. She got his attention and flipped off her weapons lock...opening up her com, "Good one...but you're now dead!" She teased and then abruptly pulled starboard and passed him by ...gesturing in some crazy fashion that only Spook would understand... "Spook... yeah that's impressive alright....but I prefer to be alive at the end of the mission."

Karina rolled away.... going rogue as usual when she gets this way....doing something stupid again that she will probably bring on the wrath of Khan and all that is holy down on her. Not to mention she already has Fr. Sheen in an uproar apparently... "Frak IT!" She murmured through her mask as she barreled toward the chunk of asteroid full on as if to play a game of self sacrifice or chicken or something.

"Breaker What the Frak are you doing?" Jeremy screeched through the com as he desperately tried to follow full well knowing it was a fruitless attempt. "Abort this nonsense....NOW!!" He pleaded knowing it probably wouldn't help...."Pull OUT....PULL OUT.... PULL OUT!!!" He demanded with his hand white knuckles and all gripped the stick ready to roll out just at the last moment.

"Watch THIS!!" She paraded and laid on her fire pulse....opened her rail guns and blasted the small chunk of asteroid of what used to be the target out of their path.....allowing both of them to fly through the flaming now powdery debris. "Now...hows that for accuracy?" She smirked as she completed a 180 to go back and join the rest of her wing.

"Yeah you are certifiably insane....you are Beyond INSANE!!" Jeremy quipped as he followed her back into the V-line....swallowing hard full well knowing their asses would be on the line for that little stunt.

"No Jer...it's one thing to sit and line up a target....and be accurate...any decent pilot can do that.... it's another to acquire and take out your target while you're maneuvering at full speed....to be a great pilot you hafta challenge yourself....so you're ready. You know I never liked the batting cages!!"
                She explained trying to give some small logic to her impulsive behavior.

"No kidding.....but can we just sort of play by the rules from now on? I don't relish how much dirty laundry this is going to cost us." Jeremy sighed and threw his head back against his seat in frustration.

"Copy that....let's go play Simon Says now" She opened her com to the Admiral .... "Sorry about that sir... I just had to stretch my legs a little... I'm good now!" she snickered but gulped down knowing she would catch hell for it.

((OOC ok I couldn't help that...blame my muse and sorry for the BSG quote... Bad Bad Bad muse!! And besides the Admiral did it... *Points* ))

{Vala Mal Doran}

Vala clung onto Daniel as they made their way out of the thick muck and water. She was so grateful for him her heart seemingly swelled up with that warm nice feeling she often got when she was close to him. She gripped onto the back of his vest...."Yeah I'm not letting go this time.....next time I go down....you are coming with me!" She giggled quietly trying to now figure out what was going on....listening to Jen and Cam's conversation ....something about claymores. "Don't forget Daniel....once Cam gives the signal we go back... and you know what that means don't you?" She sighed loudly flashing him a disgusted look....and throwing her head in the direction of the swampy creek.....realizing they would have to literally go back through that water and mud all over again.
                Last edited by squirrely1; 22 January 2011, 09:09 AM.
                Originally posted by jelgate
                This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

(( new call signs! thanks to Suze & this
                  and if it is all simulations, then I guess there would be *something* to indicate target success ))

{Alpha Wing}

{1st Lt. Frank "Gobbler" Garner} -- {Capt. Madeline "Riverwinds" Hoffmann} --
                  {Capt. Piers "Booger" Gallant}

And again Starbreaker did it, Frank saw, watching her death defying manoeuvre with awe. He wasn't going to follow in her footsteps, but merely took a target and simulated his fire at it, it was a medium-sized crater at the edge of the asteroid. Connor's order previously had been to fire at will, to use this opportunity as a means to get their squad to reacquaint their battle skill and so things would go more smoothly. He watched their own 'fearless leader' sneak up on the Admiral, targeting the plane with a red dot on its tail. Then Connor performed a barrel roll to escape possible retaliation from the wingmen, and he watched his friend fly toward the asteroid. Possibly to hide behind it and sneak up on folks unaware. A tried-and-tested Connor tactic.

Frank sighed and banded together with the Alpha squad to get their leader out of hiding, they succeeded by teasing him mercilessly, although getting back as good as they got. It took his breath away, some of the rolls and loops could have been ballet. Okay so maybe none of them were as expertly skilled as a certain rule-breaking Major, but they got close sometimes.

He grinned as his target indicator told him he'd took another hit, this time a crater, although since Runner was flying directly above said crater, Frank's sim-missiles hit him too and he whooped watching the red dot dance and dance.

They'd lagged behind, Daniel saw; the whole thing had gone down unnoticed by the teams. It was possibly for the best, although Vala's appearance (as well as his own) should probably be cause for questions later. But then again, the others were probably just as muddy and sticky all over by now. What? Claymores? They couldn't be serious. Daniel began to get really worried, what if their mission was a no-go because of all the LA booby-traps. His grip on his companion became a little stronger at that stressing thought and it sent his mind into overdrive. He spoke while thinking out loud.

"Yes, I know what it means, Vala, but you got to do something for me. If you can, get Hailey's equipment? We might need that scanner should our way back be .... compromised; and not to mention we'll need directions .... that thing could be just what we need!" He relied on her for this, he just had to, Vala's thievery skill was unsurpassed.

Comment

{Capt. Danny Chang *Dragon*} - {Cap. Tommaso Raimondi *Italian*} - {1st Lt. Alyssa O'Sullivan *Fairie*} - {1st Lt. Tobias Maxwell *Violin*}

"Blue Foxtrot, prepare yourself, we are next"
                    Tommaso snorted "I do believe Starbreaker's style is more useful, even if more undisciplined and irresponsible..... And, anyway, whe should find a cool nickname for our team too, like the blue alpha.... Maybe I could work on it...." and he started to try all the possible variations with B and F.
                    "The orders are the orders, sir, and they are not meant to be disobeyed." Tobias protested firmly. His obsession for rules and regulations was second only to his paranoid perfectionism.
                    "Oh, come on guys, you know I'm your best sharpshooter, it doesn't matter if I'm standing or moving, I'll beat you and most of the others no matter what the challenge is." Alyssa mocked her teammates. She was really one of the best, and she wasn't afraid to prove it again.
                    Calm down, ladies and gentlemen." Danny tried to mantain the order: he couldn't allow the men under his command to break the proper command chain for such a futile reason, considering they were all right, at least partially...."Fairie, this is NOT a challenge, it's a missile test, and if you're so eager to prove your qualities, the real battle will be your chance. This test is an important security check, Italian, and it has to be done, for your safety too, I'm sure you understand; but for what concernes a warm-up you're right, we'll have to do that too. And Violin, please, try to control your obsessions, or I'll order you'll be psych-evaluated again. Is that clear?"
                    He hoped he'd been tough enough, he hated to prevent his friends to do what they knew it was right, but that was part of his job.
                    All of his pilots answered positively to his question, so he added: "So, let's do this test now, then play hide and seek in that asteroid field. Now, get ready to shoot; Italian, you're first."
                    As expected, Fairie proved herself the best one, with a difference of just six meters, and Italian the worst one. Pretty deceived, Tommaso asked: "Can we go now for that Hide & Seek? I want my revenge......"

sigpic
                    Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                      <Orbit of LA base world>

Royce, "The Tank" Sprills
                      The tank got into position and watched the skies for a minute making sure that nothing was about to jump him as he was getting in position. Satisfied he spoke into his mask.

"Coming spook, hot and ready." He smiled at his quip as he came in and got into position, lined up to the target and fired. It was slight to the right but his guns bracketed the target blowing a good sized hole in it. two meters on each side, which destroyed the target.

He cooly smiled and wiggiled his wings in slight victory.
                      Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                      {Karina "Starbreaker" Thracen} {Jeremy "Runner" Cordova}

Spoiler:
                      Karina got serious and tried desperately to block out all the taunting and chatter. She had one goal in mind and it was that painted target ahead. She zoned in on it and just as she was ready to pop next in line Tank cut her off and splashed the target... .'FRAK!!! Tank Sprills I had that shot dammit!!!' She wailed to herself as she slung her bird around and seemingly shook her wingmen in the process. She leveled up right behind him....Tank now totally unaware and she locked her target on his Six...just to remind him he was not alone in space. She got his attention and flipped off her weapons lock...opening up her com, "Good one...but you're now dead!" She teased and then abruptly pulled starboard and passed him by ...gesturing in some crazy fashion that only Spook would understand... "Spook... yeah that's impressive alright....but I prefer to be alive at the end of the mission."

Karina rolled away.... going rogue as usual when she gets this way....doing something stupid again that she will probably bring on the wrath of Khan and all that is holy down on her. Not to mention she already has Fr. Sheen in an uproar apparently... "Frak IT!" She murmured through her mask as she barreled toward the chunk of asteroid full on as if to play a game of self sacrifice or chicken or something.

"Breaker What the Frak are you doing?" Jeremy screeched through the com as he desperately tried to follow full well knowing it was a fruitless attempt. "Abort this nonsense....NOW!!" He pleaded knowing it probably wouldn't help...."Pull OUT....PULL OUT.... PULL OUT!!!" He demanded with his hand white knuckles and all gripped the stick ready to roll out just at the last moment.

"Watch THIS!!" She paraded and laid on her fire pulse....opened her rail guns and blasted the small chunk of asteroid of what used to be the target out of their path.....allowing both of them to fly through the flaming now powdery debris. "Now...hows that for accuracy?" She smirked as she completed a 180 to go back and join the rest of her wing.

"Yeah you are certifiably insane....you are Beyond INSANE!!" Jeremy quipped as he followed her back into the V-line....swallowing hard full well knowing their asses would be on the line for that little stunt.

"No Jer...it's one thing to sit and line up a target....and be accurate...any decent pilot can do that.... it's another to acquire and take out your target while you're maneuvering at full speed....to be a great pilot you hafta challenge yourself....so you're ready. You know I never liked the batting cages!!"
                      She explained trying to give some small logic to her impulsive behavior.

"No kidding.....but can we just sort of play by the rules from now on? I don't relish how much dirty laundry this is going to cost us." Jeremy sighed and threw his head back against his seat in frustration.

"Copy that....let's go play Simon Says now" She opened her com to the Admiral .... "Sorry about that sir... I just had to stretch my legs a little... I'm good now!" she snickered but gulped down knowing she would catch hell for it.

((OOC ok I couldn't help that...blame my muse and sorry for the BSG quote... Bad Bad Bad muse!! And besides the Admiral did it... *Points* ))

{Vala Mal Doran}

Vala clung onto Daniel as they made their way out of the thick muck and water. She was so grateful for him her heart seemingly swelled up with that warm nice feeling she often got when she was close to him. She gripped onto the back of his vest...."Yeah I'm not letting go this time.....next time I go down....you are coming with me!" She giggled quietly trying to now figure out what was going on....listening to Jen and Cam's conversation ....something about claymores. "Don't forget Daniel....once Cam gives the signal we go back... and you know what that means don't you?" She sighed loudly flashing him a disgusted look....and throwing her head in the direction of the swampy creek.....realizing they would have to literally go back through that water and mud all over again.

Wondering if Tank and Starbreaker ever went to driving school, he yelled at them both: "Tank! What the blazes was that?!?!?! You just about mowed down Starbreaker, one of your fellow pilots to take your shot!!!! Do you drive like you fly?!?!?! If so I'd hate to see how high your insurance premiums must be!!! And Starbreaker, I'm sure I don't have to explain to you the vagaries of road rage! Scaring the crap out of Tank was NOT an appropriate response for his lack of observation while driving! I'm gonna have to have a talk with the both of you along with Spook providing that's OK with Goose of course," finished Firebucket, breathing deeply to calm himself down after that rant.
                      Last edited by mad_gater; 22 January 2011, 06:25 PM.

Comment

(( please use spoilers next time you quote long posts, thank you
                        makes for better readability ))

Even whilst playing with his own wing, Connor was watching the Foxtrot squad and about to commend their effort when the chaplain's voice burst through the comms. He winced at the words and replied whilst returning to his formation. Connor's own voice was soft and calm.

"Firebucket, Goose. Please file your commentary in a report. I'm sure the Admiral will agree your... live report is disrupting this simulation. I highly value your opinion on discipline ... " He left that word hanging for a while, sure all understood what he meant, but continued. "... but there is a time and place to express it. Thank you for listening. Goose out."
                        Connor hoped this wasn't going to backfire on him, after all the fleet's chaplain was highly respected amongst the senior staff of said fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn View Post
                          (( please use spoilers next time you quote long posts, thank you
                          makes for better readability ))

Even whilst playing with his own wing, Connor was watching the Foxtrot squad and about to commend their effort when the chaplain's voice burst through the comms. He winced at the words and replied whilst returning to his formation. Connor's own voice was soft and calm.

"Firebucket, Goose. Please file your commentary in a report. I'm sure the Admiral will agree your... live report is disrupting this simulation. I highly value your opinion on discipline ... " He left that word hanging for a while, sure all understood what he meant, but continued. "... but there is a time and place to express it. Thank you for listening. Goose out."
                          Connor hoped this wasn't going to backfire on him, after all the fleet's chaplain was highly respected amongst the senior staff of said fleet.

"Understood, Fr. Goose," said Sheen now that he'd gotten himself back under control with Malachi's help. "Sorry about that, but I tend to get a little out of sorts when certain ill-disciplined pilots get too cocky and do things that could get them killed. From now on I'll just sit back and watch and pray. Firebucket out."

Comment

{Karina "Starbreaker Thracen} {Jeremy "Runner" Cordova}

"mmmmmm yeah .... Italian Stallion.....show me your stuff WHOOHOO!!" Karina laid on the com and just had to rib him....cuz she knew he was a mighty fine pilot ....they all were....it's just most of them didn't take the idiotic chances she did.

She had just watched Connor moments before....only to find her chest bursting with a warm pride that he always brought forth in her....she grinned at his triumphs and barked at Runner, "Oooo Jer....looks like you got Goosed" She snickered and smiled inward....realizing and admitting to herself that Connor's quiet resolve and tenacity ...not to mention his flying skill and accuracy...is what attracts her to him. Together they made an awesome team, she remembered fondly...those days they flew missions together...they always had each other's back. There was something inside her that longed for that day again when she could fly as part of his squadron.....but she knew that her impulsive behavior and rogue flying really wore on his nerves so it was better this way.

Runner was used to her stupidity...he learned long ago not to attempt to figure her out to just react and try to keep up and trust. That was the core of their relationship and it just worked. Runner many times was like an extension of her...they indeed were an awesome flying pair. "Frak ....now I'm hit?? How did that happen?" Runner complained over the com.. "I'll never live this down.....Goose will be impossible.... to live with!" He continued.

"Oh stop your wailin' Jer... in real combat we would've been long gone by now....we had to circle back to form up again....and.....well....he took the shot!" snickering at the thought they were always trying to man up one another. Maybe Connor was a bit jealous of Jeremy and his relationship with her.....she opened her coms to Connor.... "Nice one Goose....I like your style..." Karina praised with an affectionate lilt in her voice.

"NICE??? NICE???!!!" Runner wailed over the coms.... "Just whose side are you on Breaker?" Jeremy broke off and circled around to form up on Connor ....face to face ....Runner tried his best intimidation tactics not realizing he was dealing with The "Gotham" Goose. Karina had to stifle a giggle as she bit her lip at the thought since that was her own little pet name for him. She moved her own craft up beside Runner and waved him off as if nudging him into his proper position.

"Oh relax...!" She sighed and with a giggle continued, "Why don't you boys just lay 'em out on the table and measure 'em and get it over with!!"

Jeremy rolled away begrudgingly...falling back into his comfortable position... "Fine! MAJOR.... I'll cover your six.... I like the scenery back here much better anyway!" Allowing his remark to be heard on Goose's freg as well.

"Ooooo so it's Major now is it?" She audibly snorted full well knowing Jeremy only called her Major when he was really pissed. "Well get your head out of your ass and let's concentrate...who knows what the Admiral is going to throw at us next.....and heaven forbid the LA gliders show up." SHe shuddered at the thought but a part of her was itching for the challenge.

After she heard Fr. Sheen and then Goose come over the coms...she felt a wave a guilt overtake her....she drew in a deep breath and for a moment her feelings of inadequacy flooded her...making her doubt herself and her ability she knew she couldn't allow these thoughts...so she shook her head, gritted her teeth replacing them with anger.

She flipped her coms with a brash retort, "Fr. Sheen........Starbreaker here.... you'll have to take a ticket and wait your turn.. I think there'll be quite a long line of people ahead of you wanting a piece of me when this is all over. But your words of caution are noted." She released her com and snorted.....to herself...'for two seconds that is!'

{Vala Mal Doran}
                            "You want me to WHAT??!!" She glared at Daniel wondering just how she was going to steal the scanner from Hailey. Then she grinned realizing it was going to be quite fun to practice her swiping skills once again. "Well you're the smart one here.... how do you propose I do that...when she's using it right now?" She thought for a moment and realized she would have to put it down at some point....in order to handle her weapon. "well we need some sort of a distraction what do you suggest?" Vala raised her brow at him and smiled....she felt tingly all over cuz she always loved the super secret spy stuff.

((OOC: sorry for the long posts.... It's back to work for me tomorrow so they'll be lots shorter then! ))
                            Last edited by squirrely1; 23 January 2011, 09:44 AM.
                            Originally posted by jelgate
                            This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Firebucket raised his eyebrows at Starbreaker's last comment. I don't doubt it, thought Sheen. Now the only thing to figure out is why you are so cross with authority. Granted some authority figures deserve a good tonguelashing every now and then, like those idiots in the IOA. Just come back to us alive you guys. That's all I ask.

Comment

Daniel groaned a little inside at her questioning. Thinking wasn't easy when in this state, all sticky, muddy, eel-attacked, and more. But then again he'd survived worse. Much, much worse. Right?! His grip on Vala though became yet stronger as mental images of tortures past flashed before his eyes. He shuddered, and tried focusing on the issue at hand.

"Okay, okay. Uh. Not right now!" He made that 'duh!'-gesture with his head and hand. "When she's busy. You know. Doing.... stuff." Another hand gesture, one subconsciously copied from Jack. It didn't really mean anything, it was simply to emphasize a point. Which in this case wasn't a point, just an unfinished thought. Daniel was still kind of flaky sometimes.

He sighed deeply, suddenly discouraged by the whole idea of their little adventure. "This is never going to work. Ugh." Groan.

Comment

Working...
                                X