X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vagabond Serpent View Post
    ((you were asking for that. ))
    Spoiler:

Normally that'd be more than enough to wake the Russian up, but last 2 days were quite wearing, so the smack up her leg barely shaked the shapes of her dreams a bit. "Just a five more minutes, grandad, I won't be late..." - Lena mumbled and turned her back to Cate.

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
    Spoiler:

Adam rubbed the side of his mouth where he was struck, "I would really prefer an alarm instead of that, Cate." He stretched his legs, but unlike Cate, he was going to wait until they weren't in such close quarters before stretching his arms.

Sally shook her shock absorbers a little, it wasn't a lot but enough to roll Lena off the back seat. "There now Elena, you're up now!" The sound that followed was definitely a raspberry.

"Oh my god." Cate said in mock shock. "Sally that is truly an aweful thing to do, wake a princess from her sleep." She turned to Adam. "I AM sorry you know...." She wasn't, Cate enjoyed it fully. She started the ignition, then thought of something. "Ah Sally..."

"I'm right on it Catherine, we now are showing Russian diplomatic licence plates."

"Oh, well..."

Comment

(Japan-Public Security Section 9 HQ-Undisclosed Location)

<Batou Kusanagi~Raiden> <Chief Ichigo Kuchiki-NPC> <Temira Kim(Chief Kuchiki's Secretary)-NPC>

Batou was beamed directly into the Chief's office at his old job. "Hey Chief what's so important that you had to pull me from my mission?" Batou asked. "It's your mentor Batou, he's gone missing." Chief Kuchiki replied. "What!" Batou exclaimed, [COLOR="darkred"]"When and where?" [/COLOR]"Two days ago, and central Tehran," was the Chief's response. "And you couldn't tell me this while I was still in Tehran?" Batou asked, knowing that his former boss had known exactly where he had been. at the time of the call. "What was he doing there anyway?" "He was tracking a traitor in our own organization." the Chief replied.

"And to answer your first question the SGC would not give me a line to you and I would not tell them what this was about so this was the compromise." "We have a traitor in section 9?" Batou asked increduously. "No, but we do have one in the public security sector." the Chief said. "Ok thanks for the heads up I do need to return to my team though," Batou said. "I understand, but before you go take this," said Kuchiki handing Batou a flash drive, "this drive contains most of your mentors research on the traitor and you may not llike what you find but he did say that if he went missing to make sure you got it."
      "Have you looked at it sir?" Batou asked. "No, Shirow told me that it was encrypted and that the key would be something only you would know," said the Chief. "Alright, before I go I need something," Batou said. "Name it," came the reply. "Six A-2 Loadout kits with the latest thermoptic camo. One for me, one for Shirow, and here are the sizes for the other 4," Batou stated. "What weapons in the loadouts?" Kuchiki asked. "None for 4 of us," Batou replied, "for Shirow his standard set, and for the final I think my old Seburo 998 will suffice providing you still have it." "We do," the Chief replied as he keyed the comm to relay Batou's request.

Five minutes later Temira walked in with the requested items. "That will be all Temira," said Kuchiki. "Yes sir," Temira said as she walked out, "Good to see you again Batou." "I'll be back with Shirow alive and the traitor as well," Batou said to the Chief after Temira had left the room. Batou reached into one of the pockets on his shirt and pulled out a beaming beacon and attatched it to the package next to him. He then pulled up his left sleeve and hit a series of buttons on a device strapped to his wrist activating a remote beaming program.

The beaming program beamed him and the package first to the Oddy then to Sally. Seeing the suprised looks of his teammates he said "What's up guys?"
      sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

((OOC cool post, but ya better give me the heads up Setsu))

Cate almost jumped out of her skin when the beaming particle noise and then Raiden appeared in the back seat next to Elena, and a little to close to be cozy as well. She focused on her driving through the back streets of Tehran to reach the station by as few observers, Russian plates or not. Cate looked in the rear view to make sure she wasn't hallucinating. She wasn't. "Nice of you to drop by.." She chuckled. " Not a lot Raiden, we've just arrived in Tehran and headed for the station. Once there I'll conact my contact so to speak."

Comment

"Speaking of which I brought a few things with me, they are in the trunk with the rest of the gear and I think you will all like them," Raiden said

Comment

"Isn't that the station over there?" Adam asked... then he added, "I hope not, there's a lot of security there."
            Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
            ---
            sigpic

Comment

{Tehran, Iran, Rail Station}

{Maya} {Li}

Morning dawned, and when the sun was rising it found Maya, standing stone still, watching it rise. It was red. Not a good sign. Sun boiling red, soldiers take warning. An old proverb. Maya didn't know what to do. So she did the next best thing, since they were allowed within the confines of the station house, and access to the bathroom it held for staff only. Maya found Li there. "I need another"

Li knew what that meant, "There is only two left, when you use this one, I do not know where outside of Father's Place where you can get more." She said, taking out a small box. Two Irani railyard women were there, they watched them closely, Maya was handed the small box, a marking of biohazard was imprinted on it, Clearly some kind of doctor prescirbed medication.

Maya took one of the needles. "Let us hope then, I will not need it, until this is over" She said as she stabbed the needlepoint into her arm at the elbow, and felt her queasy stomach settle for once during the long night. She smiled faintly, "Well, we can still make it home on the Silk Road, next trrain leaves in half an hour."

"I doubt they would let us free by then." Li replied, "Can you handle it? Getting to the train I mean" Li looked at her friend with concern. Maya nodded, so far so good.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei View Post
                Spoiler:
                "Speaking of which I brought a few things with me, they are in the trunk with the rest of the gear and I think you will all like them,"
                Spoiler:
                Raiden said

Sally's voice piped in softly, it was remarkable really that no one had noticed but the voice was familar, British of course svelt and sexy yet staright forward. "Leiuetant would please enter an inebtory of what you have brought into my data base, there computer terminals behind each fronts seat....thank you sweety."

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                Spoiler:

"Isn't that the station over there?" Adam asked... then he added, "I hope not, there's a lot of security there."

Looking over the wheel Cate saw they had arrived a little quicker than she realised, there was something she had to do. "Yes it is and damn it I should have seen this before." She pulled out her cell and dialled up a number, it rang for a moment. "Bristow." came the reply.

"Hey. It's me." Cate answered.

A small laugh came through and the other spoke to someone else. "It's Cate, they've arrived."

"About time." The male voice said.

"Cate what took you so long? You were due here hours ago?"

"Long story Syd. So are they in there?" she said meaning the Koreans.

"Yes they are Cate, the three of them, time to move."

"See you shortly then Sydney. Oh is that Barrett with you?"

"Yes." As she rang off, the security contingent started moving away. Police and soldiers began leaving the station, but it wasn't a guarantee they would be too far away. Cate slowed and looked for a close parking spot. She found one about fifty metres from the freight office, just a little east of the main control room. "We'll count to one hundred and then move guys." She said quitely. "When we do move, side arms only, the Irani's are a little perculiar about heavy weapons being brandished in public."

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                {Tehran, Iran, Rail Station}

{Maya} {Li}
                Spoiler:

Morning dawned, and when the sun was rising it found Maya, standing stone still, watching it rise. It was red. Not a good sign. Sun boiling red, soldiers take warning. An old proverb. Maya didn't know what to do. So she did the next best thing, since they were allowed within the confines of the station house, and access to the bathroom it held for staff only. Maya found Li there. "I need another"

Li knew what that meant, "There is only two left, when you use this one, I do not know where outside of Father's Place where you can get more." She said, taking out a small box. Two Irani railyard women were there, they watched them closely, Maya was handed the small box, a marking of biohazard was imprinted on it, Clearly some kind of doctor prescirbed medication.

Maya took one of the needles. "Let us hope then, I will not need it, until this is over" She said as she stabbed the needlepoint into her arm at the elbow, and felt her queasy stomach settle for once during the long night. She smiled faintly, "Well, we can still make it home on the Silk Road, next trrain leaves in half an hour."

"I doubt they would let us free by then." Li replied, "Can you handle it? Getting to the train I mean" Li looked at her friend with concern. Maya nodded, so far so good.

The guards in the holding room had changed every half hour and the senior one watching over the North Koreans now was a burly male, he spent a few minutes on the phone and then smiled a very greasy smile and approached his 'guests'.

"I'ma terrible sorry." He said in broken English. "There wasa mistake, you're free go. Hope we didn't spoil your visit to our wunerful country." His smell and unshaven look was purely evil. "Your bags are return to you, no damage. Here tickets for train, go to Ankara Turk. You not go plane from here. Now leave, goodbye." His guards opened the door for them and waited.

((OOC the hand guns have been given back as well, they are in the bottom of Li's bag. The laptop they kept though))

Comment

"Umm, Flight before we go I need to get somethings out of the trunk that I think will help us," Raiden said as he opened the access panel in the back seat. "Sally we are cloaked aren't we?" "At the moment we are Raiden," Sally replied. "Ah, here they are," Raiden said as he pulled 4 packages from the trunk. "These are some of the gear that I used to work with when I was at Section 9 in Japan. They are the most advanced version of Thermo-Optical camouflage. If we use these we can get close to the Koreans without being detected. They also have built in surveillance jammers so no one will have a record of what happened here."

Comment

Cate was a little taken aback, she scowled directly at Sally. "Sally when did you cloak?"

"Oh I did so Catherine when I saw that ugly Mercedes looking at me." She said shyly

"Sally you're a machine who gives a frak, now uncloak, what if some idiot taxi driver wants this parking spot and can't see you, hmm?"

"Oh sorry, I wasn't...." The car suddenly appeared again and fortunately know one was around to see her doing it.

"Good thank you and Raiden, we're expected to be here and seen. Though I know those will be useful soon, I don't believe our mission will end here. Lena, Adam, you guys are awefully quiet, anything wrong?"
                    Last edited by RogueRanger; 24 February 2011, 10:54 AM.

Comment

" 'M fine." Adam replied, then appeared to remember something, "Oh... I have something for us all." He reached into his pack and pulled out a handful of what looked like ID's. On the front it said "INTERPOL" in large English letters. "General Landry gave these to me, we all have one, false names and everything." Adam said it just like he said anything else, but his face communicated his position on the covert part of this mission. He would rather just take out all those guards.
                      Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                      ---
                      sigpic

Comment

-

Elena grabbed hold of the ID's she looked them over and her face went red. "Nadia Sharapova! I hate her. My god what is Landry playing at?"

Cate looked over her shoulder and saw the name, though with Lena's photo on the card. "I know her, she is with the Atlantis mission."

"Yes we went to the Academy together, she beat me to Atlantis...after she said she wouldn't apply. Always setting me up, damn I hate her."

"Well think of it this way Lena, you can get some pay back and have her in harms way..I wouldn'y get her killed though." Cate chuckled then took the remaining cards away from her friend.

"Well it looks like General Landry is setting us all up. I've got Ingrid Sorenson another Atlantis mission member, a woman I detest as well. For my own reasons. Adam you have David McLean, a Marine Captain whom I'm sure you probably have ill feelings for and Raiden you have Hoshi Suzuki, he is with Atlantis as well." Cate summed it up in her mind and then told them. "It's for a reason, none of these people can be traced, so if we end up chasing these Koreans and their bosses, we can't be known by anybody. I think we should stow our own ID's in Sally's safe box, it's in the boot...trunk to you."

Comment

Working...
                        X