Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanx, we'll take a look... Journey was quite planned using Tube map, but I guess it'd still be useful when we decided to let our charries out from that rail road hell. And I suppose there's a map in every cart like in Moscow?
    Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vagabond Serpent View Post
      Thanx, we'll take a look... Journey was quite planned using Tube map, but I guess it'd still be useful when we decided to let our charries out from that rail road hell. And I suppose there's a map in every cart like in Moscow?
      One map of the line the train is on (ie: Central, Victoria, Circle, Metropolition) and a nice close up of Central London stations above the door.

btw: i take it this is a case of: "specially trained SGC Team" 0 "London Underground" 1 ? *chuckle*
      [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

"A team that never was to London" 0 "Underground thanx to Weeds" 1.
          Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Our city is LITTERED, covered, over run by CCTV camera's you know? I mean you could be in a nice cosy control room by now, following this guys EVERY move on monitors...you DO know that right? (And seriously, not joking! Camera's EVERYWHERE!)

granted...NOT as action packed as running round the tube.

Originally posted by pookey View Post
            *bows* you can always tell the tourists. They have the fold up maps
            [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

We need you here, pal. And while those two would watch him on cameras, he'd get quite FAR, how they're supposed to reach him there without beaming in front of shocked cops?

Bah... Tourists... When I'm in Moscow it's getting thick anywhere due to them, and you've to use English to explain one only thing to them, go **** yourself, I don't know this place myself, only how to get home from here.

Btw, was that thing I dared to invent with random stations to correct Weeds' unaccurate post possible at all?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Choo1701 View Post
                Our city is LITTERED, covered, over run by CCTV camera's you know? I mean you could be in a nice cosy control room by now, following this guys EVERY move on monitors...you DO know that right? (And seriously, not joking! Camera's EVERYWHERE!)

granted...NOT as action packed as running round the tube.

*bows* you can always tell the tourists. They have the fold up maps
                there ok to put their chips in
                sigpic

Comment

Somebody told me she was in Tube only once long ago...

sigpic

Comment

and i hadnt a clue to where i was going, even to this day i still dont know what train i got or to where, hubby knew tho
                    sigpic

Comment

Bah, couldn't you take a look at the map?

sigpic

Comment

Hampton Court Maze comes to mind i cant read a map i cant even fold one back together
                        sigpic

Comment

Women...

sigpic

Comment

We need you here, pal.
                            sorry. WAY past my bed time.

Btw, was that thing I dared to invent with random stations to correct Weeds' unaccurate post possible at all?
                            Hmmm. Well as a representative of the British People....i'm sure i can let you off.

i cant even fold one back together
                            LOL. I have that problem too

sigpic

Comment

Ok guys I read it all, so off to read my postststststtsts ahhhhhhhhhh trains I hate em

Comment

That's of course true, but, as we've some real background for mission, we can't just jump from one station to another, we won't of course make a post for every station, but at key ones it'd be necessary.
                                yeah I agree........ key ones will be important Oh and Congrats VS on the GM position.

Hampton Court Maze comes to mind i cant read a map i cant even fold one back together
                                hehehehe good one!

Women...
                                Ok..... where's that little old lady again??
                                Originally posted by jelgate
                                This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Working...
                                X