X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wakey wakey Sir Dracula

Comment

Originally posted by Vagabond Serpent View Post
      Pst, Setsuna, I'm a male... I just got sick of playing male charries. Btw, I'm already a vampire!
      oops sorry but thanx 4 the heads up and btw im male too

@ RR i pre-empted your reply to the admiral in the hammond thread so as to alleviate some of the pressure on you with all the charries you are portraying
      sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

I'm not a Dracula, Mel, and may I ask if you're going to steal Raiden and Cate on that ship, leaving Elena and Ty alone?!

Oh, Setsuna, I knew that you're male.
        Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

I believe from my conversation with Mel this morning Sam is going to send them to the Odyssey before the Hammond leaves.
          My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
          sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Good, now your son gave me material for a work on post... It'll be not earlier than afternoon, though.
            Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

He did? Oh well he said no last night, must have chnaged his mind driving home Ok that's great. Mel may of may not be on this afternoon, she's in surgery today. I believe she said something about desexing cats

Comment

Poor cats!!

sigpic

Comment

Poor Mel she'll be crying before she even gets to prep
                  Without the medical corps, there would be no SG teams left

wonderful Signature by my Daughter RogueRanger aka Melanie

Comment

Yeah...

sigpic

Comment

I did not. And please guys, we can't afford to get these threads taken away from us, so please keep as much as possible on topic. I'm going to have to say the same on the other thread as well

Comment

Well, the talk here is mostly RP-related, but as they're OOC threads, some off-topic surely sneaks in.

sigpic

Comment

Don't worry. I got my whip handy.

Comment

^^^What she said It's ok Vad, just keep it to a minimum, mostly

Comment

well part of most rpg's is getting to know your fellow players better so you can anticipate thier next move more accurately and also move the story line along more seamlessly
                              sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

They are very wise words for one so young And thus you have been greened. Now I would like to draw your attention to my last post in the general chat page. The Atlantis team will eventually head for the Town hall, let's see if we can give them some frightening moments aka hidden Genii.

Comment

Working...
                                X