Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate New Seasons SG1 ~ Resurgence ~ USS General Hammond ~ Missions Thread RPG

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weedle View Post
    <USS Hammond> <Bridge>

{Colonel Cameron Mitchell} {Colonel Al Reynolds} {Teal'c}

"Vala, I think I'd prefer to have you in front of me." Cam said knowing a retort was coming.

"Indeed" Came a bass reply.

"Oh I don't know....wait Cam, oh yeah. I'll go along with that." Al added, picturing Vala's rearend in his view.

The rest of the crew were enjoying this little chat show, smiles were seen on all the faces.

Cam looked around and said simply "What?"
    Originally posted by Apollodragon View Post
    [<USS Hammond> <Bridge>
    "Me personally I would rather have Vala at my side but in the might be better." Daniel commented. "Come on Cam they know what Vala's thinking."
    <USS Hammond> <Bridge>

{Vala Mal Doran} {Colonel Cameron Mitchell} {Colonel Al Reynolds} {Teal'c} {Dr. Daniel Jackson}

"Oh go on ahead....have your fun boys...." she sneered at all of them....while she twirled her hair on her index finger and looked straight at Daniel.... "What am I thinking?" She got a horrified look on her face that maybe someone engaged that memory device again.....and hacked into her memories. "You know anymore nothing is sacred around here.....a person can't even think now I guess without worrying it's going to be transmitted or saved somewhere on someone's computer. Or posted on that place....what's it called..... WHOTUBE??" She looked around at them just waiting for someone to say something.
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

<USS Hammond> <Bridge>

As they were going nowhere soon, Cam climbed reluctantly from "Sam's" chair and wondered over to the others. "Mark's, I'm going for a brew, let me know when anything happens."

"Sir"

"Vala, the rest of you, let's head back to the mess, Sam might be a while and we can catch up and reminisce about old times. Teal'c I'd like to hear more about how you got together with SG1, we've never heard much from your side."

"Indeed Colonel Mitchell, as I would like to hear more of your life before SG1"

Al looked up at the former first Prime. "You'll need a lot of coffee Teal'c. Myself I'd really like to hear a little more about Doctor Jackson and Vala when they first discovered the Ori."

"Right then, story time boys and girls, messdeck." Cam moved toward the elevator and waited for the others, he had no idea though how he would explain his Air Force life before SG1, a lot of that seemed be lost somewhere in the recesses of his mind now.

Comment

Spoiler:
        Originally posted by Weedle View Post
        <USS Hammond> <Bridge>

As they were going nowhere soon, Cam climbed reluctantly from "Sam's" chair and wondered over to the others. "Mark's, I'm going for a brew, let me know when anything happens."

"Sir"

"Vala, the rest of you, let's head back to the mess, Sam might be a while and we can catch up and reminisce about old times. Teal'c I'd like to hear more about how you got together with SG1, we've never heard much from your side."

"Indeed Colonel Mitchell, as I would like to hear more of your life before SG1"

Al looked up at the former first Prime. "You'll need a lot of coffee Teal'c. Myself I'd really like to hear a little more about Doctor Jackson and Vala when they first discovered the Ori."

"Right then, story time boys and girls, messdeck." Cam moved toward the elevator and waited for the others, he had no idea though how he would explain his Air Force life before SG1, a lot of that seemed be lost somewhere in the recesses of his mind now.

<USS Hammond> <Bridge> <Corridor>

{Vala Mal Doran} {Dr. Daniel Jackson}{Colonel Cameron Mitchell} {Colonel Al Reynolds} {Teal'c}

Vala seemed to perk up "Oh thank goodness..... I'm starving!" She sped up and walked with Daniel. He had his hands shoved in his pockets, his head slumped down in thought....he was meandering slowly....following the group. She delicately threaded her arm through his and leaned on him as they walked...almost pushing him....forcing him to hurry along. "Come on Daniel....we have much to catch up on.... I want you to tell me what all you've been doing these past few months." He looked over at her with his look and she smiled at him that smile....the one that undoes him.....the one he simply can't resist....

Comment

"Hey, Vala I guess I went off planet so to speak. Just these past 11 years has really taken a toll on me." Daniel said as he looked at Vala returning to reality of the Hammond. "How are things with SG1?"

(OOC SQ thanks for taking Daniel along for a ride, especially since I accidentally did that with Vala taking lesson from Siler. I will try not to do it again.))
          -------------
          "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
          "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by Apollodragon View Post

"Hey, Vala I guess I went off planet so to speak. Just these past 11 years has really taken a toll on me." Daniel said as he looked at Vala returning to reality of the Hammond. "How are things with SG1?"

(OOC SQ thanks for taking Daniel along for a ride, especially since I accidentally did that with Vala taking lesson from Siler. I will try not to do it again.))

{Vala Mal Doran}
            {Daniel Jackson}

"Oh....you know.....same old, same old..... I'm just having fun keeping Cam on his toes....but he misses you too ....." She giggled recollecting a memory, "Well he ...Cam for the longest time kept calling Teal'c .....Jackson.... I really think the Big guy was ready to break Mitchell in half for doing that." She snickered as she relayed the story to Daniel.....her eyes sparkled as she spoke....so glad to have him back in close proximity. "So Daniel....tell me about yourself....did you find a girl yet....settle down?" She flashed him a probing look one of genuine concern, yet she braced herself for his response.

((OOC....no problem Apollo... I think that is what makes it fun....throwing each other curve balls... I have to admit I had to run to Wiki to see just who the heck this Siler was tho.... I had forgotten! ))

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
              <General Hammond> <Medbay 2>

{Captain Rowan Bean RMC - Dental Officer} {Dr. Emma Randall}

Emma was almost startled by his sudden change of heart as she noticed how quirky he re-attempted their greeting....almost as if he had forced it..... "Oh.....great" She giggled nervously as she reached out to grasp his hand giving him a firm shake causing his to give just a little..."nice to meet you .....Bean". Their eyes met briefly before he looked away nervously....back down to the floor or into mouths....the two places he was most comfortable. Emma knew he was quite nervous since Vala left so she tried her best to get him settled in comfortably...."Uh.....well then.....how about I show you your office....would you like that?" She bounced on her toes just a little, anxiously awaiting his response.
              {Captain Rowan Bean RMC - Dental Officer}

With his strangely weird laugh, Bean aquiesced the offer to see his office and renewed his own offer of a free dental check. "Oh yes Eama, my office, yes. I hope all my tools arrived safely." He looks around and found a large non descript trunk marked simply 'BEAN'. He opened it up and the first thing on top he found was a rather dilapidated dark brown Teddy Bear. He exclaimed with joy and snuggled it to his face. "Teddyyyyy." To which he offered Emma a snuggle
              Last edited by puddlejumperOZ; 05 September 2010, 04:19 PM.
              My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
              sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post

With his strangely weird laugh, Bean aquiesced the offer to see his office and renewed his own offer of a free dental check. "Oh yes Eama, my office, yes. I hope all my tools arrived safely." He looks around and found a large non descript trunk marked simply 'BEAN'. He opened it up and the first thing on top he found was a rather dilapidated dark brown Teddy Bear. He exclaimed with joy and snuggled it to his face. "Teddyyyyy." To which he offered Emma a snuggle

{Dr. Emma Randall} {Captain Rowan Bean RMC - Dental Officer}

Emma sort of looked a bit panicked when Bean shoved the tattered somewhat smelly teddy bear at her..."er um.... that's quite all right Mr. Bean....that looks quite personal.....and well I have my own Teddy bear" She giggled as she waved off the offer and tried to wrench her neck around the see what other....questionable items he was hiding in his trunk.

Comment

"Harumm, maybe I should see to my office....maybe you could help me set up my chair....ah yes nitous oxide, we must see about that, would you like to try....hehehehe" Sometimes extraordinary things wondered through his ever fertile mind at moments like this.

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post

"Harumm, maybe I should see to my office....maybe you could help me set up my chair....ah yes nitous oxide, we must see about that, would you like to try....hehehehe" Sometimes extraordinary things wondered through his ever fertile mind at moments like this.
                    {Dr. Emma Randall} {Captain Rowan Bean RMC - Dental Officer}

"Laughing gas?" She rolled her eyes in blatant defiance as she shrugged her shoulders and bragged accordingly, "Pffffffffffft..... you forget I'm a Psychiatrist.....I have access to all the good psychotropic drugs.... if I wanted a quick high.....believe me.... I have no shortage of opportunity there....altho the offer is tempting..." She staves off a chuckle as she clears her throat and motions to him....."come right this way Mr. Bean... I'll help you get set up."

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post

{Vala Mal Doran}
                      {Daniel Jackson}

Spoiler:
                      "Oh....you know.....same old, same old..... I'm just having fun keeping Cam on his toes....but he misses you too ....." She giggled recollecting a memory, "Well he ...Cam for the longest time kept calling Teal'c .....Jackson.... I really think the Big guy was ready to break Mitchell in half for doing that." She snickered as she relayed the story to Daniel.....her eyes sparkled as she spoke....so glad to have him back in close proximity. "So Daniel....tell me about yourself....did you find a girl yet....settle down?" She flashed him a probing look one of genuine concern, yet she braced herself for his response.

((OOC....no problem Apollo... I think that is what makes it fun....throwing each other curve balls... I have to admit I had to run to Wiki to see just who the heck this Siler was tho.... I had forgotten! ))

"Daniel Jackson I believe Vala Mal Doran has been fully occupying his time with the vagueries of Kasa and why the Alliance find it such a valuable tool in suppressing the galaxy. I myself see it in much the same way as the drug lords here on Earth do with narcotics, but that is a discussion which would take a lifetime of a Jaffa to explain."

"Space corn Teal'c, nothing simpler. They get hooked and the LA have a willing market to keep them in funds, no different here." The elevator stopped without a problem this time, only they were on lower deck five, the hangar deck. "Damn, we really have to get this sorted out." Cam said in frustration.

"Indeed."

Comment

"Teal'c is correct the IOA and Kasa have been keeping me busy. As Jack would say a woman would have to be in a book or offworld. The comparison to the LA and drug dealers and makers on Earth is a very one Teal'c." Daniel smiled back at his former teammates.

"This does look like a problem."
                        -------------
                        "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post
                          {USS Hammond Bridge}
                          Svetlana Markov
                          Dr Lee who, once next to Svetlana, listening to Sam, give Dr Markov the slip and snuck off to the mess hall to eat blue jelly and play with his WoW figurines with Novak.
                          Svetlana, who looks around astonished by his sneakiness quickly realises how utterly insane she must look, contemplates talking to Carter to cover it up but settles on a compromise:
                          "Dr Lee, please return to the bridge. Marks wants to play Warcraft with you. He says it's urgent" she said over the intercom, trying her hardest to keep herself from cackling and ending it with a crooked smile. Marks just looked at her with a strange, awkward expression, until he figured out what was going on. Then a bit of fear appeared on his face as he remembered what happened to the last person who had to play WoW with Lee as a bribe...

<USS Hammond><Bridge><corridor>
                          {Dr Bill Lee}

Dr Lee was walking in the corridor leading to the bridge when he heard the strange summons through the intercom. Bill's features brightened suddenly brightened, 'Warcraft, eh? Perhaps this trip won't be all work and no play... ' he thought to himself. His excitement rapidly faded as he remembered the previous time someone in Stargate Command had shown a sudden interest in his favorite past-time.

The disappointment was palpable as Bill entered the bridge with his shoulders slumped and a resigned expression on his face. "You've summoned me Svetlana, did you need something?"
                          sigpic

Comment

<USS Hammond><Bridge>

Kevin Marks was taking a private break and as he walked past the two scientists he overheard the conversation. "Ah excuse me Doctors, but we do actually have WoW on our computers in the mess." he smiled and headed on down the passage for the john.

Comment

Originally posted by chocolate_muffin View Post

<USS Hammond><Bridge><corridor>
                              {Dr Bill Lee}

Dr Lee was walking in the corridor leading to the bridge when he heard the strange summons through the intercom. Bill's features brightened suddenly brightened, 'Warcraft, eh? Perhaps this trip won't be all work and no play... ' he thought to himself. His excitement rapidly faded as he remembered the previous time someone in Stargate Command had shown a sudden interest in his favorite past-time.

The disappointment was palpable as Bill entered the bridge with his shoulders slumped and a resigned expression on his face. "You've summoned me Svetlana, did you need something?"
                              {USS Hammond Bridge}
                              Dr Svetlana Markov

"Look at this radiation, Colonel Carter thought it may interest you... or are you only interested in orcs?" She smirked, muttering the latter part.

Comment

<USS Hammond> <Elevator>

Daniel Jackson,Npc Engineering tech on the bridge

Daniel took the initiative tried the 4th floor button once again. The doors of the elevator just stayed open and it gave a resounding ding. "Bridge. it appears that the elevator behind the bridge is taking people to the wrong floor. We are trying to reach the 4th but we are one the 5th." Daniel had popped off the control panel looking to see if it was something he could fix but mass of wires looked like a rats nest. "Even with a couple of PHDs I still have issues with electronics but at least I am not as bad a Jack.

"We will get on it right away. Tunnel 2P3 up on floor. It will take you directly outside the mess hall," the tech replied.

"Thank you. After you Cam." Daniel held out his hand waiting for Cam. He knew Cam was more likely to know where the tunnel was.
                                -------------
                                "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

Comment

Working...
                                X