Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate New Seasons SG1 ~ Resurgence ~ USS General Hammond ~ Missions Thread RPG

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
    <USS Hammond-Bridge>

{Colonel Samantha Carter.} - {Captain Jennifer Hailey}

Sam overheard the conversation behind her, but right now she was concentrating on departure. "Major Marks, call Daedalus and get their ETA for me please."

"I'm on the closed line now Colonel, ETA, three minutes." Kevin replied.

"Good. Jennifer would you go over what we were talking about earlier with Colonels' Mithcell and Reynolds."

"Yes ma'am" Jennifer complied by plugging her ever present tablet into a monitor nearby. "Sirs, if you remember the last time, we 'painted' the targets for the Hammond with lasers." She began. "But this time there's simply too many targets this time. I'm going to get Doctors Lee and Markova to help me whip up a batch of iridium dye, we'll simply run around like kids in the dark and paintball each and every one them." Though there was humour in there, her face told them otherwise.
    <USS General Hammond>
    {Cameron Mitchell}
    Cameron grinned a little wolfishly at that explanation. "Awesome we get to do a paint ball fight. The Lucian Alliance won't know what hit them. It will be a slaughter for them. I mean with the rail guns and the orbital bombardment and stuff." He smiled smugly. "Though it will be a shame that we can't shoot at eachother, eh Haley?"

He looked out the window. "But of course that really seems to the point. Always a wildfire somewhere to put out." He sighed to himself contemplating the future that was before them and what they were about to do.
    Last edited by Col.Foley; 30 August 2010, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
      <USS General Hammond>
      {Cameron Mitchell}
      Cameron grinned a little wolfishly at that explanation. "Awesome we get to do a paint ball fight. The Lucian Alliance won't know what hit them. It will be a slaughter for them. I mean with the rail guns and the orbital bombardment and stuff." He smiled smugly. "Though it will be a shame that we can't shoot at eachother, eh Haley?"

"But of course that really seems to the point. Always a wildfire somewhere to put out." He sighed to himself contemplating the future that was before them and what they were about to do.
      <USS General Hammond - Bridge>
      {Cameron Mitchell} {Vala Mal Doran} {Teal'c - NPC}

Vala entered the bridge of the Hammond and could see a whirlwind around her. A thick knot seeming to form in the back of her throat she could feel the tension in the air amidst all the attempts at joking banter. She knew Col. Mitchell would give it to her straight as well as the Big guy...Teal'c. She moved over to them and tried to non nonchalantly gain their attention without being too distracting.....she cleared her throat as she approached Cam...."So paint ball 'eh?" She snickered slightly.... "'Member that time I creamed you and Teal'c over at Capt'n Skallywag Tag?" She attempted to continue with the levity but it wasn't working....Cam seemed tense and disinterested in her story at the moment. She sighed loudly and smacked Teal'c on the arm.... "Well? What about you? Don't tell me you're nervous too?" She glared at the big guy with her usual toothy grin only to be met with a stern look and a raised eyebrow. She slumped into herself....and breathed out, "Fine I'll shut up now!"
      Last edited by squirrely1; 30 August 2010, 08:14 AM.
      Originally posted by jelgate
      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
        <USS General Hammond - Bridge>
        {Cameron Mitchell} {Vala Mal Doran} {Teal'c - NPC}

Vala entered the bridge of the Hammond and could see a whirlwind around her. A thick knot seeming to form in the back of her throat she could feel the tension in the air amidst all the attempts at joking banter. She knew Col. Mitchell would give it to her straight as well as the Big guy...Teal'c. She moved over to them and tried to non nonchalantly gain their attention without being too distracting.....she cleared her throat as she approached Cam...."So paint ball 'eh?" She snickered slightly.... "'Member that time I creamed you and Teal'c over at Capt'n Skallywag Tag?" She attempted to continue with the levity but it wasn't working....Cam seemed tense and disinterested in her story at the moment. She sighed loudly and smacked Teal'c on the arm.... "Well? What about you? Don't tell me you're nervous too?" She glared at the big guy with her usual toothy grin only to be met with a stern look and a raised eyebrow. She slumped into herself....and breathed out, "Fine I'll shut up now!"
        <USS General Hammond Bridge>
        {Cameron Mitchell} {Vala Mal Doran}

Cameron looked at Vala and sighed. "I do not knwo what it is. You think I would be looking forward to getting out of the house again. I just feel apprehensive like something is going on and there is such a thing as too much action." He winked at her. "Though if there is I have never found it."

Comment

{Teal'c} NPC

Teal'c bent a little lower in his large frame. "Perhaps Colonel Mitchell, it is being house bound for so long that has made us all on the side of cautious. I for one do not like the lack of being active for so long....it makes us, as O'Neill would say, rusty." He looked at Vala and raised his eyebrow again. "As I recall Vala Dal Moran, you protested most virulently when Colonel Mitchell and I 'tagged' you on your posteria." His smile was somewhat mischievous.

Comment

Originally posted by Weedle View Post
            <USS Hammond-Bridge>

{Colonel Al Reynolds} + {Teal'c}

Al felt his medic close by and inclined his head toward the ex-First Prime. "Teal'c this is my number four, Sergeant Markus Redd." He glanced at Sam for a moment to see if anything had changed in the last minute or so, nothing had. "He'll be there to patch us up if we happen to get a hole or two in us."

Teal'c held out his hand to the medic. "It is a pleasure to meet you Sergeant Redd. Though I do hope those holes will be infrequent." He added with a large grin.
            <USS Hammond-Bridge>
            {SGT Markus Redd- SG-3 Medic}

"Nice to meet you. I hope that the wounds are infrequent. I have to do less paperwork when that happens."
            Markus smiled as he shook Teal'c's hand. He listened to the following conversation quietly.
            Aftermath RP
            Markus Redd - SG-7 Computer Scientist
            Captain Joseph Laport - OSI Agent Stationed at Alpha Site

New Seasons RP
            SGT Markus Redd - SG-3 Medic
            Eli Wallace- SGU

Comment

{USS Hammond Bridge}
              Svetlana Markov
              Dr Lee who, once next to Svetlana, listening to Sam, give Dr Markov the slip and snuck off to the mess hall to eat blue jelly and play with his WoW figurines with Novak.
              Svetlana, who looks around astonished by his sneakiness quickly realises how utterly insane she must look, contemplates talking to Carter to cover it up but settles on a compromise:
              "Dr Lee, please return to the bridge. Marks wants to play Warcraft with you. He says it's urgent" she said over the intercom, trying her hardest to keep herself from cackling and ending it with a crooked smile. Marks just looked at her with a strange, awkward expression, until he figured out what was going on. Then a bit of fear appeared on his face as he remembered what happened to the last person who had to play WoW with Lee as a bribe...

Comment

{Teal'c} NPC

Teal'c laughed heartily at the young medics reply and answered with his standard reply, though in this instance it came sincerely. "Indeed." He noticed Sam was occupied and saw the Russian woman he had met years earlier. "Doctor Markova, we meet again. Have you met Colonel Reynolds medic as yet? Sergeant Redd, this is Doctor Svetlana Markova, I am most certain that she might be a ready source of cross national information on the requirements pertaining to your chosen field of endevours." He bowed slightly, knowing he had more than likely totally confused the both of them.

((OOC ReIndeer, can you change your colour code, we only use red for NPC's. Supreme Commander Sil, But I hope RR doesn't mind, it is sort of a serious situation))

Comment

<Coms from Daedalus>

"Sam, Caldwell here. We're on your port bow." he doubled tapped his coms again. "Ready for you now Doctor Jackson in five, four, three....."

Comment

Spoiler:

((OOC ReIndeer, can you change your colour code, we only use red for NPC's. Supreme Commander Sil, But I hope RR doesn't mind, it is sort of a serious situation))
                    !!! But making jokes of bad situations is what I do best . Markov is a funny character, but maybe a little less obviously

Wait! I meant Marks as in the guy who's at the front of the ship... the techie

{USS Hammond Bridge}
                    Svetlana Markov
                    "It is indeed an honour to meet you again, Teal'c. Thank you. Sergeant Redd, it's a pleasure to meet you," she said as she shook his hand, "if you ever need any help, as Teal'c stated, I'll be more than willing to be of assistance".

Spoiler:
                    Just a note on Svetlana Markov: The Russian feminine ending for women is a. All women have this on their surname. Grammatically and culturally, she should be Markova, but the writers of SG1 were ignorant and did not realise this and called her Svetlana Markov... She could be a transvestite . On a more serious note, I decided to keep her "original" SG name.

Comment

<Coms from Daedalus>

"Sam, Caldwell here. We're on your port bow." he doubled tapped his coms again. "Ready for you now Doctor Jackson in five, four, three....."
                      A blue light appeared all a sudden in front the crew and Daniel appeared in the spot bent over tying one of his boot's laces. "... you Mike, oh hi," the beam in surprised Daniel as he thanked a airman about a lose boot lace. Daniel was still dressed in his black BDUs and black boots. The only accessory that Daniel had on him was the black military messenger bag, he was lacking a tact vest and weapons.
                      Last edited by Apollodragon; 31 August 2010, 07:54 PM. Reason: cleaned up some of the language
                      -------------
                      "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
                      "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                        {Cameron Mitchell} {Vala Mal Doran}

Cameron looked at Vala and sighed. "I do not knwo what it is. You think I would be looking forward to getting out of the house again. I just feel apprehensive like something is going on and there is such a thing as too much action." He winked at her. "Though if there is I have never found it."

{Teal'c} NPC

Teal'c bent a little lower in his large frame. "Perhaps Colonel Mitchell, it is being house bound for so long that has made us all on the side of cautious. I for one do not like the lack of being active for so long....it makes us, as O'Neill would say, rusty." He looked at Vala and raised his eyebrow again. "As I recall Vala Dal Moran, you protested most virulently when Colonel Mitchell and I 'tagged' you on your posteria." His smile was somewhat mischievous.

{Cameron Mitchell} {Vala Mal Doran} {Teal'c} NPC

Vala sneered at them both as she turned her head in feigned defiance and pretended not to hear them. Knowing that everyone was just alittle jumpy right now on account of the mission. "Well we'll just see about that.....you just wait the next time we go out paint balling again...you better wear extra padding in the you know what area!" She smiled wickedly and looked over at the beaming technician anxiously knowing that Daniel's essence was literally in his hands. She couldn't help but get alittle excited...it had been so long since she saw Daniel.

Comment

<USS Hammond> <Bridge>

{Colonel Al Reynolds} {Colonel Cameron Mitchell} temp NPC

"Hey Jackson, it's good to see you up and around again. Did O'Neill kick you out or did you just get tired of the artifacts and books." He gave him a friendly hug. "Man the gangs all here. Vala do you think we can get Sam to resign from the Hammond?" He said teasingly, knowing she would hear him.

Al wasn't a jealous kind of man, but he had never really had a permanent team like SG1, even now, he was breaking in another new batch. Redd seemed the most decent he'd had for a while, and hoped to keep him around and not get shot. He ambled close to SG1. "Well Cam, I can only say, good luck with that, Sam seems pretty happy doing what she's doing right now."

Cam looked over toward his old team mate. "Yeah Al, she is."

Comment

<USS Hammond> <Bridge>

{Colonel Al Reynolds} {Colonel Cameron Mitchell} temp NPC

"Hey Jackson, it's good to see you up and around again. Did O'Neill kick you out or did you just get tired of the artifacts and books." He gave him a friendly hug. "Man the gangs all here. Vala do you think we can get Sam to resign from the Hammond?" He said teasingly, knowing she would hear him.

Al wasn't a jealous kind of man, but he had never really had a permanent team like SG1, even now, he was breaking in another new batch. Redd seemed the most decent he'd had for a while, and hoped to keep him around and not get shot. He ambled close to SG1. "Well Cam, I can only say, good luck with that, Sam seems pretty happy doing what she's doing right now."

Cam looked over toward his old team mate. "Yeah Al, she is."
                            <USS Hammond> <Bridge>

{Vala Mal Doran} {Colonel Cameron Mitchell} temp NPC {Dr. Daniel Jackson}

Vala's eyes seemed to brighten as she focused on Daniel materializing on the bridge. She wanted so much to run up and give him a big ol' hug but she thought better of it...she winked at him in her usual teasing way and waved.... "Daniel!" she called out from across the bridge but there was so much noise and bustling about that he really didn't hear her. She glanced over at Cam and smirked at him and waved off his idea..."Nah I really don't think Sam would go for that ..... but it would be nice...to......as you would say......get the band back together again!" She giggled as she swiped her face, removing her hair from her view of Daniel. She continued to peer at him...hoping they could meet up soon to catch up.

Comment

<USS Hammond> <Bridge>

{Colonel Samantha Carter}

Her head whipped around from her work on several other data scans when she heard her name being deliberately dropped. "I heard that." She said with a wry smile. "You guys might see more of me than you want to, General O'Neill is thinking of making the Hammond your permanent billet for a while, so yeah Cam, we'll be a team for sometime yet, only I'll be conducting the band from here." She pointed to her seat, then walked over to Daniel, gave him a peck on the cheek. "It's good to see you Daniel, glad to have you aboard."

Comment

<USS Hammond> <Bridge>

{Colonel Samantha Carter}

Kevin listened intently in his ear pierce. "Ah Colonel we've got an urgent relayed transmission from Colonel Ellis."

Sam stopped where she was with Daniel and said. "Put it on speaker."

"Oddysey belay that last," ****static***,"The computer this Subspace transmitter is hooked up to is recieving signals from some sort of transmitter on our LA friends bodies, and is set to transmit an alarm to all the other members here on Earth as well as all of the LA held planets. That includes the one SG's 1 and 3 are about to hit. I am quite sure that if they are removed from the general area the subspace message will be triggered." ****static***** "Should we ask for help from the MI6 agents for secure transport to Lakenheath AFB and then home?"

"Oh crap." Sam said. "Daniel I'm afraid our reunion is cut a bit short."

((OOC I'll pause here and wait for repilies))

Comment

Working...
                                X