X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<Atlantis base - Mess>

{Teyla} - {Ronon}

"Well, you are the tracker, my friend," Teyla replied, there was a hint of a laugh in her voice. "I will follow you."

Sure enough, they came by tables that had remnants of food all over them. And sometimes, even people sat by them. She wasn't really sure which was McKay's though, there was still no sight of him.

Comment

<Atlantis Base- Mess Hall>
      Radek Zelenka
      Radek sat in the corner of the mess on the balcony, he liked to keep himself to himself, he was picking at the remanents of a meal he'd started about an hour ago, he looked up and saw Ronon and Teyla approaching his table, he spoke softly "Hello" he seemed to know what they wanted "If your looking for Rodney, he was in the lab, East pier, level four, he's looking over my calculations on the wormhole drive,to see if he can improve on it" he sighed and allowed himself a slight tired smile
      sigpic

Comment

<Atlantis base> - < transporter> - <Mess hall.

{Ronon} - {Teyla} - {Radek Zelenka}

"Hey doc, thanks. Ah how is that going? Last time I saw you two, it was pretty hostile in the lab, I could have cut the air with a knife." The big Satedan made a swishing motion with his hand. He turned to Teyla and laughed "Usually though Teyla, it's us who end up following you."

*nice post Pooks, toooooooo pink though*
        Last edited by puddlejumperOZ; 16 August 2010, 10:42 PM.
        My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
        sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

<Atlantis Base- Mess Hall>

Zelenka-Ronon-Teyla

Radek looked at the Satedan and shook his head "May i borrow your gun?" and there was a hint of a smile and resignation in his voice "he is unbeleivably stubborn, how can you improve on something that works" he pushed his food away and stood up "i have to go back now, so if you dont mind ill come with you, you can act as a buffer"

OOC thanks Puddles but its plum
          sigpic

Comment

<Atlantis base> - <transporter> - <Mess Hall>

{Ronon} - {Teyla} - {Radek Zelenka}

"I think I'll hang on to it for a while Doc, I might leave it to you in my will though." He gave the little man his standard bear hug. "Yeah, a go between would be good. East Pier, let's go."

*Try dark orchid, it's a little hard on these old eyes.*

((OOC we'll wait here until Setsu comes on line and posts for Rodney))

Comment

<Atlantis base> - <East Pier>

{Rodney McKay} - {Ronon} - {Teyla} - {Radek Zelenka}

Muttering to himself not realising that Radek, Ronon, and Teyla are behind him, "Damn Radek, always messing with something or another. i told him that I needed to finish the calculations and what does he do? he goes and finishes them himself. Although i've got to admit he did a good job(not that i'd ever tell him that, might give him a swollen head or something) there are only a couple of minor mistakes in the calculations."

Turning around he bumps into Ronon's massive chest. sdtartled he looks up and notices Teyla and Radek there too. (oh crap)"How long have you guys been here?" he asks.
              sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

<Atlantis Base- East Pier>
                Zelenka- Ronon-Teyla-Mckay

"long enough Rodney, and if there were minor mistakes, it wouldnt have worked, it had to be precise, but thanks for the compliment" and he allowed himself a little grin with a smug expression as he went over to his console and tilted the screen, pushing up his glasses as he did so.
                sigpic

Comment

{Ronon} - {Zelenka-Teyla-Mckay}

Ronon folded his arms across his chest. "McKay, why are you here? You're normally complaining about the cold and it's freezing out here." he put his arm around Teyla. "Sheppard might have something on these disappearences, have you thought of anything? Either of you?'

((OOC I'll post again later today, have to work now))

Comment

Zelenka-Ronon-Teyla-Mckay

Zelenka spun his chair round and looked from Ronon to Teyla then to Mckay, he placed his clasped hands in his lap "Its dfficult to say as there doesnt seem to be any witnesses that we know of, weve ruled out the wraith, possibly, we cant see them wiping out their food source entirely, they would have to be pretty desperate to do this, altho we have taken Earth out of their equation, so who knows, with so many to feed they could have gone a little over the top" he looked at Mckay then at Ronon and Teyla "perhaps we should hear what Colonel Shepperd has to say"
                    Last edited by pookey; 16 August 2010, 03:43 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

"Well I have an idea about the disapperances. remember when Daniel and I where kidnapped by the Asgard here in Pegasus?" McKay asked. "Well we all know they have beaming tech and they are researching a way to stop thier genetic degradation, and we all know they are in the habit of experimenting on humans. So put two and two together."
                      sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

{Ronon} - {Zelenka-Teyla-Mckay}

"Yeah, possible, what was that name Sheppard called them? Pasgas or something?"

((OOC * I don't want to do Shep, but I might have to, not having him is slowing things down, I'll talk to Mel and see how she feels, later guys*))

Comment

((OOC: oi you guys, wait for me please it's polite even though my muse has gone and that blue is also way too pale! Use navy instead please, thank you? ))

<Atlantis base, East Pier>

"Pasgard," Teyla interjected, remembering just in time. "So you think it is them that are responsible, Rodney? Why? I cannot think of any reason. Unless they are experimenting and they need... parts." Body parts, more like? The thought chilled her to the bone and not even Ronon's arm helped, there.

Comment

{Ronon}

"Yeah that was it, thanks. Now there's something for you guys to work on. I'm starving, Teyla?"

((OOC what ^ Ryn said))
                            Last edited by puddlejumperOZ; 16 August 2010, 10:50 PM.

Comment

<Atlantis Base - East Pier>

Zelenka nodded and took off his glasses,and rubbed his eyes as he spoke "that is another quite horrible theory, but why so many people at once? surely they wouldnt want to draw to much attention to themselves, unless their past caring"
                              sigpic

Comment

<Atlantis>-<Brig>

{Jennifer Keller} - {Todd} - {Captain/Dr. Anne MacGregor} - {Dr. Carson Beckett}

Jennifer had already started the preparation as Anne finished speaking, and with the help of Carson had the concoction mixed. Just as she turned, Todd's large form came up behind her to observe the small task and she stared up into his face, recognising the intense, hungry look he wore, as the one he had when most intrigued by a new idea. He was still too close for comfort, though, dammit, even if he had better table manners than some Wraith!

"An injection?" she suggested, a little breathy with nerves, but Todd gave a small, sharp nod of concurrence.

"You will need to inject it into the conduits leading from my feeding orifice," Todd said, and rolled up the utilitarian jump-suit's sleeve to expose his forearm. A line of swirling, black tattoos almost seemed to mark a path. "Swallowing it, while I'm certain the sensation will be interesting, would serve no purpose."

The look he gave Jennifer was one of grave amusement, at whose expense she wasn't certain, but she swabbed the area he indicated and pushed the needle through his tough skin. Satisfied, she removed the sharp, and placed it in the small container on the table. "Hopefully, you should find the need to feed will begin to recede over an hour or so..." Hesitating, she chewed on her lip again. "This is untested, so -"

"I am the experiment?" Todd laughed, a deep bark of appreciation. "So you have no idea if this... brew will work, and you are working from supposition." He slanted his head, and scolded Jennifer mildly. "Less than I expected from you, Dr. Keller, in terms of your expertise - " Todd turned to eye Anne and Carson, weighing them both up, calculating - "but as these two others are an unknown quantity, perhaps I can continue to expect such shoddy scientific research? Killing the subject of an experiment almost immediately can colour the results, especially if the control group is one."
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X